A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Act 1: Let's get out of here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 559
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 1:31 am

"Way to go, that sure fired 'em up. They'll be back before you can buy the nuggets!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 1:34 am

"Yeah, they will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 1:50 am

Fluffle and Bubble appear at the corner of the street with their three other siblings, who are now pointing excitedly at the party. After a short conversation, the nugget eaters go back the way they came; the fairy village probably.

The two leaders approach the party.

"Hi guys!" Bubble smiles, her eyes fixed on the teenager. "Oh, who are you?"

"Hi. I'm Amber, Mihai's sister."

"You're so cute! Can I hug your cheeks? Can I?"

"Hug my-?"

"Thank you!"

Bubble surprises Amber with a glomp; not even Breeze would be so ferocious with her hugs. Fluffle is evidently the most serious in this duo, but he's still very happy to see the party.

"Hello," he says. "You should have told us you were coming! We would have prepared a small party for you."

He then looks around, searching for someone who's not with the party right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 1:52 am

Mihai suddenly regrets what he's about to do - "Sorry Fluffle, i'm afraid i have some bad news. Breeze was taken away by some people. We're on our way to go get her back, but we need some help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 559
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 1:54 am

Konrad cuts in quickly before Fluffle can ask where the others are. "Hey Bubble, I got you something! Here, see what it says?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 1:56 am

Steve waves to both fairies in greeting. "Good to see you guys." He waits quietly while Mihai explains the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:06 am

Bubble lets go of Amber's face to look at the object Konrad is holding up to her face; a bar of soap with her name on it. "Oh, that's awesome! I can have it, really?" Before the red mage can answer, she accepts the gift and holds it in her arms. "That's going to last me months!"

She then turns her attention to Mihai.

Fluffle listens closely to the rogue and nods. "Oh, you're playing a sort of hide and seek game? Where do we look then?"

"Yeah, we're good at that," Bubble adds, her arms wrapped around her bar of soap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:08 am

"Myr. But we have a problem we need to see to before that. Did Breeze get around to teaching you how to make a Love Globule?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:14 am

Fluffle tilts his head. "What's a love globule?"

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," Bubble says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:16 am

Mihai takes the Empty Orb out of his pouch and shows it to Fluffle - "It's this. Breeze makes them. They go into your head."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:19 am

The sight of the orb, and the way the eight Elements are swirling within it, mesmerize the two fairies.

"Wow, she can do that?" Bubble asks.

"It can't go into our heads," Fluffle points out. "It's way too big."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:21 am

"Some people got Globules some of their own, and forced them into our heads, and it's doing nasty stuff to us. We'd ask Breeze to pull them out, but... she's not available. Can you help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:25 am

"Oh sure," Fluffle replies confidently. "What do you want us to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:27 am

"Well, i'm not sure. Breeze said she just did it like the was putting her hand in a cookie jar. We're able to take them out ourselves by just reaching out and willing them into our hands. When there are two in there, though... we can't do it. Only Breeze can. That's why we're turning to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 559
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:30 am

Konrad explains what it's like when he does it. "First, hold it, feel it in your hand. When you place your hand on my forehead, and then try to push in and grab the orb. Picture it in your mind, the sensation of holding it in your hand. Then, when you have it in your hand, pull it out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:39 am

"Oh, I see." Fluffle responds to Mihai before turning to listen to Konrad. "Okay, let me try."

He approaches the red mage and does as instructed.

"Hmm, that's strange."

"What is?" Bubble asks.

"I feel something, but it's stuck."

"Pull harder then! I think it'll work."

Fluffle nods at his sister and begins to exert more force on the invisible thread he is pulling on. He is putting in so much effort that his face starts to get red. He needs to stop and take a breather.

"...I'm sorry," he tells Konrad, dejected. "I don't think I can do it."

Bubble is so shocked that his brother couldn't do it, she doesn't even propose to try. Amber lowers her head, a little discouraged by this turn of event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:41 am

"Thanks for trying, anyway. We should get going. Please tell your brothers who called you over that i'll buy it for them next time i'm here. They'll know what i meant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 559
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:45 am

Konrad's cheeks tinge red with fury. "It was worth a try, and we've learned something new. And please tell the others, if anyone asks, we were never here, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:49 am

"Oh. Well, thank you for trying." Steve looks disappointed. "Well, it's not so bad. We were always going to look for Breeze anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 559
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Tue 13 Mar 2018, 11:09 pm

Voyage, Narrowfist to Zest

Femke and Konrad:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Wed 14 Mar 2018, 9:52 pm

Bubble grins at Mihai. "Oh, the others are coming back soon," she explains. "They're just trying to find the biggest basket we have to put the nuggets in."

Fluffle listens carefully to Konrad and nods. "I'll try to convince the others not to blab too much about your visit." He then turns his attention to Steve and tilts his head. "Wait, what kind of game are you playing exactly? Can't she just come out now if you need her to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Wed 14 Mar 2018, 10:00 pm

"Um..." Steve looks at Mihai and Konrad for help, "She's in Myr, remember? We'll have to sail to her soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Wed 14 Mar 2018, 10:02 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 559
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Wed 14 Mar 2018, 10:03 pm

"By the bones of my ancestors. She was taken away from us, you clod! Does that strike you as an invitation to play 'hide and seek'? What the hell does she even see in you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   Wed 14 Mar 2018, 10:05 pm

Mihai's face doesn't turn into shock for sheer irritation. He mumbles something foul under his breath.

"Konrad, you f..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Act 1: Let's get out of here   

Back to top Go down
 
Act 1: Let's get out of here
Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dreamlands :: The Archipelago :: The Archipelago Campaign – Part 1: The Immortals-
Jump to: