A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
K

K

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 12:45 am

"The latter, i think. Unless he never sent it."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 12:57 am

Femke studies the letter a little longer.

"What do you think Miss Locus?" Fluffle asks with big eyes.

"The second paragraph is difficult to understand. But the first one implies that one of the Szefowie works for the factions that opposes the Enemy."

Letter:
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:09 am

Mihai gives it another read - "You're right." - he considers something - "But even if it is, we got one shot out of 12 of getting it right - i don't like those odds. And even if we did, after what they did to us, they're the last people i trust right now."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:15 am

"So we enter the tournament, then. They might be hiding their power, but they'll have to use it if they want to win and take the title of First. As long as we advance in the tournament, our chances of narrowing it down go up until we find them. The monster is only a bid to stall for preparation. The sooner we solve that riddle, the sooner we end their preparations and start the tournament without further delay."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:17 am

"Edward's team most likely won't surrender."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:20 am

"We don't necessarily need to win to win though. We just want to stop the Enemy right? If we remove the reason for conflict, then there's no conflict anymore. Right?" He looks around at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:24 am

When Steve's eyes fall on Femke, she responds with an impassive tone.

"The Tykes will defer to your judgment."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:26 am

Konrad nods. "If it comes to it, I can be the one to bear the hate of the crowd should it become necessary to kill anyone unconscious or surrendering. As for Edward and his team, well if we encounter them before the Enemy, what will be will be." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:33 am

"There are too many variables right now to say for certain. There's still the chance that the Enemy has a backup in store in case Duma fails. That chance will narrow down as candidates get knocked off. If we meet him in a Final, we know he's the only one left."

"If he's unconscious, we Orb him. It's a gamble either way, but having to explain executing a Candidate in cold blood might attract more attention than just shoving the thing into his forehead. Besides, there's no guarantee the Elemental won't just snap and take control of the Aspect if that happens. I don't want a repeat of last year if we can avoid it."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:35 am

"Agreed," says Steve with a shiver remembering Waterglass.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:43 am

"That's very sensible. We'll need to learn all we can about the candidates before we get involved. All in all, defeating them will be enough. We can deal with any desperate leftovers once the tournament is over."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:48 am

After waiting a little bit to see if anyone has anything else to say, Steve will clear his throat and proceed with his gift. "Before we go, I have something I want to do. Come here, Femke. I have something for you."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:49 am

"Yes?"

Femke approaches Steve. Her face doesn't betray any feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 1:53 am

Steve opens up the bag of holding and pulls out the hat and presents it to her. "Here. It's a hat. For your head. You know, for singing the other day. I thought you might like one of your own. That way when we sing together again you won't be left out. Here, try it on." He hands it to her and pulls out his mirror so she can see what she looks like with it on.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 2:01 am

The Tyke takes the gift in her hands and examines it from every angle. She calmly puts it on her head, looks at herself in the mirror, and then rotates it a few degrees to the left. Satisfied, she nods and then says to the black mage, "Thank you, Steve."

She now realizes that everyone is looking at her; Amber and Fluffle seem amused by this scene. This makes her blush just a little.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 2:02 am

"Looks good on you." - Mihai remarks
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2018, 2:03 am

He smiles at her and says, "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2018, 6:38 pm

Mihai thinks about something, and slightly hesitates to break up the good mood but finally speaks up - "Femke, could you try and find out more about Czelusniak or the people backing him? It's a long shot, but he's the only other nail that sticks out. Edward would make sure his candidate had a good shot at succession."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2018, 7:12 pm

"Can you do the same with Miss Zerva? She's one of them keeping her cards close to her chest. I want you to try and 'peak when she's not looking', rozumiesz?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2018, 7:49 pm

With her new flapper hat on her head, Femke nods at her comrades.

"I will investigate these two individuals," she tells the party. "I must warn you however that it will most likely be impossible for me to infiltrate the Arena. The risks would be too great."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2018, 7:50 pm

Mihai nods - "Don't put yourself in danger, just find out what you can."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2018, 7:56 pm

"Good luck. We'll do our best too." Steve gives her the double thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2018, 7:59 pm

The Tyke's response to Mihai is short.

"Of course," she says.

She looks at Steve's thumb and after a short pause, she does the same.

This makes Amber smile. She walks out of the captain's quarters with Fluffle in her hood and then says to the others, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2018, 8:01 pm

Mihai nods at Femke, then joins Amber - "To the last place i ever thought i'd take you."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2018, 8:07 pm

"I like your spirit, girl. Let's try to make it on scene before they cart off the body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next