A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2018, 12:23 am

Davis is still reeling from the magical creatures' appearance but he manages to shake hands with the party members.

"I'm Davis Dreyfuss," he tells them. "I wasn't expecting her to send someone I've met before..."

Amber doesn't leave her chair to introduce herself and instead waves at the other teenager.

"Hi," she says. "I'm Amber. This is Fluffle—"

"Hi!"

"—and that's Florolf."

The carbuncle yaps.

"Uh, nice to meet you," the young man replies.

He tries not to stare at Amber too much.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2018, 12:33 am

"Indeed, I wasn't sure if it was the same boy I met when I was retrieving my wagon and horses. You know that I'm a Coins mercenary," Konrad says, grabbing the other chair, "as are Steve and Mihai, but that's for us to say, alright? For now, 'mercenaries' is good enough."

He sits down in it, far from the door if possible, with his back against one of the windows. "To the matter at hand, then. Mihai tells it straight. The administrator is having us look into it, and to go handle the people responsible. So, let's hear all about it."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2018, 12:36 am

"Yes, of course." Davis sits down on the bed next to Fluffle. The fairy smiles at him. "Uh, where should I start?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2018, 12:38 am

"Start with when and where you were when things started going wrong, and go from there."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2018, 12:39 am

"Where did you land on Myr?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 10:34 pm

The teenager is taken off guard by the conflicting questions. He doesn't know who to answer first. Amber looks at Mihai and Konrad, sighs, and then asks the young man, "Where are you from?"

Davis' eyes fall on Amber. He thinks for a second and then says, "Verstohl, in Lorinth. I've been traveling for a year now. My parents thought it'd be a good experience for me."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 10:40 pm

Steve giggles and asks, "Has that been the case so far?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 10:42 pm

"Not really." He frowns. "I was kidnapped once, then it almost happened here again."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 10:45 pm

"Did you notice anything odd when you came to Myr?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 10:46 pm

"Hmm." He takes some time to think about it. "...No, I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 10:47 pm

"So, tell us about the kidnapping."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 11:24 pm

"It... happened the night before yesterday." His accent momentarily slips as explains what happened. "I spent the evening in the tavern talking with other people. My men drank and played a game of cards, but they kept an eye on me. I went to my room at around... I don't know, 11 o'clock? I wanted to wake up early to visit the town. So I changed clothes and went to bed."

He remembers the next events and grimaces.

"I didn't even wake up until they put their hands on me. It was near two in the morning. I think." Unsure, he pauses to think more about it before he nods. "Yes, two in the morning. There were two of them; they were wearing black scarves wrapped around their faces. I saw daggers at their belt, so I tried to grab one while they tried to pin me down, but they were too strong. That's when Sigmund entered the room. My men's room is right next to mine." He points to the northern wall. "Sigmund heard whispers in the hallway and came to check up on me, just in case."

Davis chuckles.

"Good thing he did. He tried to use his sword, but he said he couldn't risk it. He might have cut me down. But that was enough for me to grab the dagger of the guy who was holding my arms and cut his face. They gave up after that; just pushed Sigmund out of the way and ran into one of the other rooms. I think they jumped out of one of the windows."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 11:30 pm

"Do you still have the dagger?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 11:34 pm

Konrad claps a little for the story. "Well done to both of you."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 11:36 pm

"Uh, yeah. It's right here."

To Konrad, he responds with, "Uh, thanks?"

David gets up and opens the drawer of his night stand. He brings out a sharpened dagger with a few traces of dried blood on it. There doesn't seem to be anything exceptional about the weapon.

"Here," he says while giving it to Mihai.

"Wow, that's bigger than me," Fluffle exclaims with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 11:37 pm

Mihai takes it - "Thanks." - and hands it to Konrad - "Can you get something out of that?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018, 11:52 pm

"Let me see." While taking the dagger in one hand, the ether shifts as he fizzles with the other, scanning the blood.

"Did you get anything else, Davis?"

Scan 3
What can I learn about the person this blood belonged to?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 12:16 am

"No," he answers while shaking his head.

Konrad:

"So?" Amber asks. She's leaning forward, her eyes fixed on the dagger.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 12:29 am

"Hm. White, roughly my age. He was high at the time, or possibly coming down. Rev."

Profession 17
What is Reverie?
Answer:
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 12:43 am

"Over a dozen people, kidnapped by a bunch of junkies?" - he sounds disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 12:47 am

Steve makes a sour face and says, "I know what you mean. This doesn't seem to have much connection with our other cases."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 12:51 am

"Yeah, I doubt the Wolf takes drugs," Amber says.

Davis is perplexed.

"What wolf?" he asks.

"Uh..." She realizes her mistake. "Just another person we're looking for."

"Yeah, a bad person," Fluffle adds, coming to Amber's rescue.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 12:53 am

"Maybe. I wonder if they were put up to it. I wonder... So Davis, you didn't notice anything strange on your journey? It just suddenly happened two nights ago?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 12:55 am

"I suppose they tailed me once I got to Odwaz?" Davis suggests. "But no, we didn't notice anything strange on our way here."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018, 1:04 am

"Which room did they run into? Was it rented to anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next