A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
K

K

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:27 am

"Wait." - he calls after them - "We're looking for a ship that may have docked here."

Diplomacy 17
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:28 am

Zeiss wrote:
Konrad:

"Lived here all my life," he responds as he pockets the money. "Good day to you."

The two men walk away with haste.

Konrad squints at the two.

Deception 23
Lived in Odwaz all your life, you liar.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:38 am

Was that guy telling the truth?

Deception 23
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:38 am

Konrad and Steve:

The clerk stops in his track. His escape having been halted, he responds with an slightly annoyed tone, "I can't reveal private information."
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:43 am

"Good day, then." - Mihai walks off, to speak to Femke.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:43 am

"What about this monster, then? When did it show up?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:45 am

"Two days ago. I suggest you stay inside at night."

This time, he doesn't even say goodbye before he leaves again.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:46 am

"Okay, now what?" asks Steve. He'll follow along after Mihai.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:46 am

To Steve - "Not like there's hundreds of boats here. We'll look for it ourselves."

Mihai reaches Femke - "Gonna try and check the docks, see if the Barracuda is parked here. Think you can try and find out about it?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 12:58 am

Konrad massages his jaw, still fresh after a shave. "Well well. How rude. Guess we'll find out more on our own, then." He goes up the gangplank. "Crew and...passengers, keep a lookout, but don't show yourselves. If there aren't any fairies on Myr, we don't want them to know you're here, not yet."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:05 am

"Please clarify," Femke says to Mihai. "Are you asking me to help you identify which ships are docked in Odwaz, or to gather more information about the Barracuda?"

Meanwhile, the crew is talking among themselves about how to escape a furry monster.

"We shouldn't go out alone, right?"

"Yeah, that's dangerous. People died!"

"Okay, we could also fly above the roofs when we need to go somewhere. Monsters can't fly."

"How do you know?"

"Because we're not monsters, duh!"

They then listen to their captain.

"Sure thing Cap! But how can we keep a lookout without showing ourselves?"

"Yeah, we'd have to stay in the ship all the time."

"What about the cargo? Aren't we supposed to unload it?"

Segel waits for Konrad's orders before he intervenes.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:09 am

"The latter. We can look for the boat ourselves, but aren't having any luck with the port authority. Will you be ok?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:21 am

"You are all familiar with the concept of hiding, yes? Oh, nevermind. Fluffle, you are the only one from the village in Zest, so you will hide in someone's pocket whenever you leave the ship. The rest of you, go about your business as usual, but don't draw attention to yourselves. Don't talk about where you've been, at least not in front of others, and do not mention any of us by name. I am your captain, that will suffice anytime you bring me up."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:29 am

"I could go with you if you need help," the black mage offers to Femke.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:32 am

The fairies all salute their captain in unison and reply loudly, "Yes Cap!"

Fluffle considers Konrad's directive for a moment before he acquiesces to it. "Yes, some Coins mercenaries might know who I am... Okay, I'll stay with Steve."

He approaches the black mage and chooses the same pocket that Breeze would usually nestle in. For now, the young fairy keeps his head out of it.

"There is no need," Femke states calmly. "But thank you. Where shall we meet? It will take me a least a few hours to gather the information."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:35 am

"Meet back here. That goes for any of us if we're separated."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:37 am

"Okay. Good hunting, Femke." Steve greets Fluffle with a little high five after he is secured in the robe's pocket. It hurts a little having Fluffle in Breeze's place but he keeps telling himself they'll save her over and over again until the pain subsides back to a dull ache.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:38 am

Konrad smiles. "Wonderful. Segel, you're in charge. You oversee all errands to the city and on the waterfront. Don't allow anyone to manipulate your brothers and sisters."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 1:39 am

"Let's go, then."

Mihai moves out to check the docks. He'll do his best to remain incognito while searching, taking advantage of whatever blind spots there may be available, without looking like an idiot or otherwise conspicuous while doing so.

Stealth 33
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 7:22 pm

"Yes Captain." Segel gathers his siblings and tells them to go take a nap so they'll be well rested when it's time to unload the cargo.

For the next 25 minutes, the party members investigate the ships moored at Odwaz. They quickly realize that their initial estimation was way off; there is actually close to sixty ships at the docks, and a few of them are warships bearing the flags of the four other countries.

Mihai takes point and discreetly signals his companions when to follow. The few sailors who are awake don't pay much attention to the party and focus instead on the tasks they must complete before their colleagues wake up. During this time, the sun rises above the horizon and the fog slowly begins its retreat towards the sea. This will be a beautiful day.

Having explored the whole length of the Wharf, the party now know that the Barracuda isn't docked in Odwaz. They return to the Vulcan and see Amber waiting for them on the deck. Still sleepy, she lazily waves at her companions.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 8:37 pm

Mihai picks up his pace walking over to her - "Hey." - he greets - "Got some bed hair." - he lightly unruffles an antenna sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 8:50 pm

"It's fine," Amber says, embarrassed that her brother is doing that in front of Steve and Konrad. "Segel told me you left to check the ships."

She waits for him to tell her what they discovered.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 9:01 pm

"Yeah, but no luck. The Barracuda isn't docked here. I asked Femke to gather some information, maybe she'll turn something up."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 9:33 pm

"Hmm. If he does have an oracle as you fear, perhaps they booked passage and gave no order to wait on them. If he or Anne ever did return to the ship on which they arrived, it would be a little too easy. There are ships here from all islands, so asking around about a white mage will be a little harder than usual."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 9:38 pm

Mihai considers - "He has to keep it compartmentalized, he's left enough holes as it is - starting with us. He can order any Coins vessel around, but he'll try to limit his trail, so i don't think he's gonna use more resources than he has to." - he takes a frustrated breath - "We'll see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next