A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 12:18 am

"Oh, right, the Trauth family. You guys have ruled that duchy for a long time. " He tries to think of any enemies the family might have but he draws a blank. Politics were never really his thing. "Thanks for trusting us with the information. Maybe it might produce some leads."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 12:23 am

Davis gives a firm nod to Steve.

"I hope it helps," he tells the adventurers.

"We'll do our best," Fluffle declares. "We're on the case."

"Yeah, just like he said," Amber adds.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 12:35 am

"Pardon me, I'm going to go see what Mihai and Konrad have found. I shall return!" He says jokingly. "Are you guys coming or staying?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 12:44 am

"We should join the others," Amber says to Fluffle.

"Hm," Davis looks at the young woman and then asks, "Can– can I talk to you for a second?"

Amber is perplexed by this. "Sure?" she replies.

"Well, I want to know what's in the other room," the fairy says while deploying his wings. He flies up to Steve and lands in his hood. "Let's go!"

He then subtly nudge the black mage towards the exit by pushing on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 12:47 am

"All right, all right, I'm going." Steve heads to the door but says before he leaves, "No shenanigans you two. Her brother owns a very big sword. Ta, ta." He heads for room 211.

What does he see as he walks up?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:01 am

Steve sees nobody in the hallway. The door to the room 211 is open.

As Konrad walks into the room, he steps on a plank of wood that creaks loudly. The old naked man opens his tired eyes and lazily looks towards the two intruders. He freaks out instantly.

"Wh–wh–whaaaa!" he yells.

His legs rapidly wriggle against the bed, pushing him towards the wall.

Just when Steve arrives at the door, he hears the scream.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:03 am

Mihai looks at Konrad - "You sure this is the right room?"

Deception 30 (let the guy believe this is a screwup (it kinda is) rather than us just knowingly barging in)
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:11 am

Steve walks in on the scene and doubles over in laughter. He can't stop.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:14 am

Konrad tuts. "Now I'm not sure. Maybe the kid's confused about the room number. But the door isn't even locked?"

Deception 13
Playing along
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:20 am

The naked man calms down a little, but he's still scared – and flustered judging by the way he is clumsily reaching for a pillow to cover his genitals with.

"Get–get out! Get out!"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:21 am

Steve continues to laugh but he does leave the room to wait in the hall for the others.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:22 am

"Right sorry, we thought this was room 211." - he leaves.

But then comes back - "Wait no, this is room 211."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:28 am

Konrad walks toward the door with great reluctance for Mihai's fakeout.

"See? They came through here. Why did this room have to be taken..."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:31 am

"Well i dunno but... we got an investigation to carry out."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:32 am

"Get out!" the man yells again, not as panicked as before, but certainly more annoyed.

He is now throwing his pillows at the adventurers' faces. The poor pillows collide with Mihai and Konrad and then land on the ground. Next will be the man's clothes, starting with his underwear.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:36 am

"Uh, sir? Sure you should be tossing those instead of getting dressed? I got a fairy with me, and a really feisty Carbuncle that i can't vouch for what he'll do to exposed genitalia. I also got a 15 year old girl outside. My sister. I'd much rather she didn't have to see this."

Diplomacy 25
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:42 am

Konrad returns to the hallway and grabs hold of the doorknob, and waits for what transpires next.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:54 am

"What– what are you talking about!?" the man retorts with his underwear in his right hand. He's trembling. "Get your own room!"

Amber runs down the hallway with Florolf in tow. Davis is following her.

"Steve?" The young woman is confused. "The fuck is going on?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 1:59 am

Mihai moves back past the corner, so as to give them man some privacy, and speaks from past the wall - "Thing is, sir, this room was used in a kidnapping attempt only the day before yesterday. It should have been blocked off, but no one did due diligence. Now we're here to sweep the scene, and you've gotten caught up in the mess. I'm sorry for the rude awakening, but we really need to search this place."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 2:02 am

Between laughter Steve tells Amber what is going on. "They-they (ha, ha) walked in o-o-on a (ha, ha) naked man who was sleeping." He slaps his knee and continues laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018, 2:04 am

The old man is momentarily at a loss for words. Then with a lower tone, he harshly asks, "Why do I care, uh? Maybe I'll tell your boss about how you broke into my room!"

Amber blinks multiple times. So does Davis. Fluffle comes out of Steve's hood and says, "It's true! Mihai and Konrad are trying to defuse the situation."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2018, 11:26 pm

"Go right ahead, if you think the Administrator will value your inconvenience over fifteen souls vanished from her city." - Mihai explains - "That being said, we're prepared to compensate you for your trouble if you allow us access to this room for a while."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2018, 11:32 pm

Mihai hears nothing for the next few seconds. Then the man's head peers around the corner.

"...How much?" he asks.

Reassured and confused both at the same time, Davis says, "Well, uh, good luck. I'll be staying in the tavern until tomorrow morning if you need me again."

"We'll keep you informed," Fluffle tells him.

"See you," Amber adds.

He salutes the adventurers before going back to his room.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2018, 11:35 pm

Mihai shrugs - "How does time and again what you paid for the room sound?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2018, 11:46 pm

"So 3 gold then." The old man considers the offer. "And I let you into my room for what, like an hour?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next