A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Act 2: Upheaval II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 792
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:12 pm

"What??" Konrad is bewildered. Drugs? What hell? "Did she go with her aspect, by chance?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:14 pm

"Her Aspect?" Segel appears confused. "She's a green mage? Uh, no, she didn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:14 pm

"Ugh," the black mage groans, "She's investigating the kidnapping on her own. How long have they been missing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K

avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:16 pm

Mihai groans in frustration - "Don't talk about her Aspect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:19 pm

OOC:
 

"They left about an hour ago," the first mate replies, still feeling anxious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:22 pm

"Segel, get me a line down the other side of the deck, will you? I'll need it to climb back on." - then Mihai walks onto the deck, drops his gear, walks across and jumps overboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:27 pm

"Yes, sir!"

The small fairy immediately gets to work and uses telekinesis to tie a tope and throw it overboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:28 pm

Steve walks up the gangplank and finds one of the buckets the crew has been using for mopping. He'll fill it with his own created water and then dump it over his own head. He'll continue to do this until he is reasonably clean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 792
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:29 pm

"Wonderful, and I've pushed myself to the limit today. The Den is a haystack." He looks around on the pier next to the ship, then heads up the gangplank to search the deck.

Awareness 25
Looking for a clue or some hint that could give us a trail, maybe left behind by Femke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K

avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:31 pm

Mihai gives his face and hair a decent once-over while still underwater, then surfaces and sees about climbing back onboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:35 pm

Konrad:
 

Mihai finds the rope Segel threw for him and climbs back on board to see Steve dropping bucket of water over his head; the process of filling the bucket is slow, and it'll take him a few more minutes to be cleaned off the blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:38 pm

Mihai climbs back onboard, then removes and tosses the top of his tunic - "Steve, whenever you got a minute i could sprinkle off the seawater."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 792
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:42 pm

"Ugh, to pull a stunt like this." Konrad sets to work levitating unabsorbed blood from his clothes and armor and over the side of the ship. He plans to change into his old clothes after he is done.

Partway through, he gives up on this and just dives into the water. Sploosh! He takes off his armor there on the deck, then changes into his old dry clothes.


Last edited by RorytheRomulan on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:45 pm

"Of course," says Steve as he fills up the bucket yet again. "I think I'm almost done. Just two or three more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:52 pm

It takes the party a little over seven minutes, but after cleaning themselves and changing clothes, they manage to look presentable.

"Anything else?" Segel asks.


Last edited by Zeiss on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:53 pm

"A hot meal and 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep?" jokes a tired Steve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K

avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:53 pm

"I'm good. Thanks." - then to the party - "Should try the Space Hamster first."

He looks ready to walk off immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Thu 07 Jun 2018, 11:59 pm

"If she's buying drugs why would she go to the Space Hamster? Wouldn't she look in the Den for the gang that's selling it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 792
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Fri 08 Jun 2018, 12:00 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Anything else?" Segel asks.

"Yes, keep this green mage stuff to yourself. Need-to-know basis, and we decide who needs to know. Understand? Come to think of it, I am hungry," he says, trying to be strong in spite of the feeling of his stomach threatening to turn him inside-out. "But I will sate my own appetite. It's not your job to pamper your captain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K

avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Fri 08 Jun 2018, 12:01 am

"She may have tried to get Davis onboard with whatever she's planning. Besides, it's better than just blindly searching the Den."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Fri 08 Jun 2018, 12:01 am

"Uh, yes captain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Fri 08 Jun 2018, 12:02 am

Steve thinks about Mihai's explanation for a moment and then nods in agreement. He looks satisfied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RorytheRomulan

avatar

Posts : 792
Age : 27
Join date : 2017-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Fri 08 Jun 2018, 12:03 am

"It's that, or blindly search the Den..." he mutters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeiss

avatar

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Fri 08 Jun 2018, 12:06 am

"I'm sure we'll find her," Fluffle says with confidence. "And she can take care of herself."

Florolf is waiting patiently near the gangplank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

avatar

Posts : 882
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   Fri 08 Jun 2018, 12:07 am

"Move out." - Mihai walks off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II   

Back to top Go down
 
Act 2: Upheaval II
Back to top 
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dreamlands :: The Archipelago :: The Archipelago Campaign Part 1: The Immortals-
Jump to: