A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:57 am

"Wait, you weren't going to sleep? Why would you do that?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:03 am

"So the Orb can't take over his mind. I thought that too, but... there's really no guarantee that not sleeping wouldn't just make it worse instead. Fighting this crap with a tired mind is not a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:04 am

"Man, you guys." Steve shakes his head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:06 am

"I was, uh, angry, at the idea of having my mind rewritten. I still am, dammit. Whether it starts from somewhere within the memories already formed, or in some blank space, I can't stand it. It's what makes me me, and my potential beyond that, besides. I want to keep every last ounce of me and my potential that I can. I don't want to lose who I am, or run out of space before my time has come. I decided 'then I won't sleep!' in a fit of anger, thinking about that."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:12 am

"Wait, the other orbs in your heads are trying to take over?" Fluffle is horrified. "...That's really bad!"

"We just need to find Breeze," Amber tells him. "She'll be able to help, right?"

She looks at the others for confirmation. Femke listens in silence.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:14 am

"That's right, Breeze will be able to help us. She's our only hope now. As if we didn't have enough reasons to get her back."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:17 am

"It's not all bad. We learned some useful information from our visitors. Did you know there was a drunken style of monk fighting 200 years ago? I had no idea. The lady in my orb may have invented a completely unique fighting style."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:23 am

Triva, trivia. But that part about the elementals...that was no mere trivia. "Hm. I suppose you're right. If we are going to be stuck with these memories, we'd best learn what they teach us and make the most of it."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:26 am

"If they teach me how to make Edward regret he ever looked our way, i'm all for it."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:28 am

"So... should we go to sleep?" Amber asks, worried for her companions.

The way Fluffle is looking at them, he seems to share the same concerns.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:29 am

"I could not agree more, my rigid rogue."

He stands up his chair. "Right, I think we've delayed long enough. See you all in our dreams tonight, then. Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:30 am

"If i can, but no way around it." - he shrugs in resignation - "Calling it now, the Enemy made the War happen."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:33 am

"I know I am. If you guys have the energy to fret over us then you have the energy for dishes." He indicates the pot and the bowls. "Please get them done before the soup sets and crusts. It can be a big pain when it does."

He stands up and answers Mihai. "Yeah, probably. Good night everybody." He wanders off to find his bed. The food and tea helped but he's still rocking a headache he doesn't want the others to know about.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:35 am

Mihai gets up without a word and goes wash the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:36 am

Amber attempts to leave the galley in a casual manner, but it's clear she's only trying to avoid doing the dishes. Fluffle hides in her hood, having the same idea.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:37 am

"Yeah yeah, you can duck out."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 2:41 am

Amber lowers her pace and stops at the door. "...Wake me up if you need to," she tells Mihai before disappearing around the corner.

"Goodnight everyone," Fluffle says with worry in his voice.

The party members go to their cabin to sleep. They wake up the next day a little after 7:00 AM, fully rested and healed.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:00 pm

Konrad sits on his bed for a bit. That's it? Nothing? He doesn't look it in the mouth though, and spends a little extra time combing his face with the razor to demolish every strand of hair poking out of his face. Then he heads out to eat, wearing his usual style.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:03 pm

Steve is in his bed when he suddenly sits up. Momentarily confused it takes a few seconds for him to get his barrings. "Oh, I'm on The Vulcan. Right." He sighs and then slides his feet out from under his sheet and onto the floor before rubbing his face with both hands to clear the grime out of his eyes. "Right, time to get ready," he says to his old friend stomach, who agrees by rumbling loudly. "Why yes, I would love to join you for breakfast old chap. Let me wash up first."

After washing his face with Steve-made water, he slips into his robes and heads to the galley in search of food.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:09 pm

Mihai wakes up. Takes him a moment to process everything that didn't happen.

"....................................what the hell?"

He gets dressed and walks off to the galley.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:26 pm

Konrad arrives first at the galley and finds Amber sitting on one of the benches, eating an apple with some grapes. She looks up at Konrad and says, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:31 pm

"Good morning." Konrad grabs some nuts, the first dried fruit he finds, and pours himself a shot of rum. "I didn't know we had fresh fruit."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:44 pm

"I went to buy some," the teenager explains as she puts a grape into her mouth. "I just came back."

On his way to the galley, Mihai passes by two fairies who wave happily at him. They then scamper off towards the hold; they seem to be playing a game of tag all around the ship, and some other fairies are participating judging by the way they are cheerfully shouting at each other. This is when Mihai notices Segel behind him.

"Hello mister Mihai, is the captain in the galley?" he asks. "There's a lady here to meet all three of you. Her name is Nadzieja Zerva? She's waiting on the wharf."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:47 pm

"It's just Mihai." - he replies - "I don't know, i just got up. I'll go get her."

Mihai changes course.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018, 11:52 pm

"I see." He crams a handful of cashews and peanuts into his mouth, chewing and swallowing. "You didn't happen to see any washer tents along the waterfront, did you? I'd like somewhere to wash my clothes, maybe have a proper bath instead of a cold dip."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next