A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2018, 11:55 pm

After much difficulty Steve starts walking back to the building.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:12 am

The young man, who appeared so roguishly charming only a few minutes ago, is now unintentionally shaking. He nevertheless tries to stay calm and says to Mihai, "Loo–look, I'm, I'm not gonna do anything? Okay man? Just tell me what you want and you'll get it, I swear! Just– just don't hurt us."

When Konrad closes the inner door between the front and the back room, Amber continues to struggle and shouts, "Let me go you fucker!"

She then swings her fist at Konrad's face, hitting him right in the nose. When she realizes what she's just done, her eyes widen and she puts a hand on her mouth. Some blood is trickling down his nose, but it's nothing he isn't used to already.

"Sorry," Amber whispers.

OOC:

The drug dealer hears the commotion on the other side of the door and falls silent when he hears someone get punched. The following silence shuts him up.

Steve follows his steps back to the abandoned building and doesn't notice any tail in the street. It won't take long before he rejoins the others.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:18 am

Mihai calmly looks around the room, giving a chance for the terror to stew a little (and Steve to get in here), before he finally speaks, in Myrzen - "You work corners for the Noze."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:22 am

"Ah!" Konrad grunts through his teeth. He curses at this surprise turn, and keeps his voice lowered. "You're fine, I've had worse. It was real, and that's what I was going for." He smiles. The blood reaches his lip. He turns and rubs away some of the dust on the window, enough to give Amber a wide hole to look through.

"I'm gonna go back in to help your brother. Watch for Steve. When he comes back, you two will wait outside. It would be strange if he played hero only to find us still in the front room."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:33 am

The dealer looks at the closed door with a perplexed expression on his face, but quickly returns his attention on Mihai when spoken to.

"You're... you're not Noze?" he says in Wytrwaly. He seems both confused and relieved.

"But we'll be out in the open then," Amber whispers back. "That'll look freaking suspicious."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:40 am

"Then... Good point, just wait here. We got him, that's what matters. You did great." He heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:41 am

Mihai narrows his eyes - "We're looking for someone." - he utters ominously.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:48 am

At this moment, Steve arrives at the front of the closed shop. He can see Amber through the window waving at him and pointing at the front door. When he comes in, she'll whisper, "They have him in the back."

Konrad joins Mihai in the other room, which agitates Amber's "date". He gulps down at Mihai's words. "Look guys," he pleads, "I'm just a pawn, okay? I know fuck all."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 12:53 am

"Relax, you can confirm for us just how much you know...in the next 5 minutes. 10 minutes? To tell you the truth, I'm not sure how long we'll be here..." He smirks.

"And please don't run. I'm not the best at catching...'live' prey."

Intimidate 3 (required)

He bites into his own lip. He draws blood.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018, 1:06 am

"Got it," Steve whispers back, "What should I do?"

Deception 31

When he hears what the guy says, Steve determines the guy is telling the truth, at least from his own point of view.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 10:22 pm

The dealer stares at the blood on the red mage's lips and dares not say a word in face of such craziness. He then lowers his gaze to the ground and waits with apprehension for whatever the adventurers are planning with him.

"I don't know," Amber says with a hushed tone. "Go ask them."

The teenager locks the front door and occasionally glances at the street to make sure nobody is following them.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 10:29 pm

"Do you know fuck all about the people getting kidnapped every night by your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 10:38 pm

Steve shrugs and moves to the door separating the front and back room. He cracks it as quietly as he can so he can listen to the conversation better.

Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 10:55 pm

"What?" he exclaims nervously. "No, I swear! It's that monster's fault, the Defenders said so. Me and my mates would never do that!"

The wooden floor cracks under the weight of Steve's feet and the dealer turns around to see him listening in on them. Both Konrad and Mihai also notice it.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:14 pm

Mihai looks aside to Steve, but quickly focuses back on Drug Boy.

"Defenders aren't doing shit about it; they're just using the Monster to cover their ass. Surprised me too, but didn't take long to find the Rev all over their blood, so here we are."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:21 pm

Konrad licks the blood off his mouth. "Look, we believe you, kid. We do. But here's the rub: the big fish want this little problem to 'go away', masz to? A little angel dust and a scrap of cloth is precious little to help find who's responsible."

Deception 18
Putting on a front to fool the kid into believing I'm a mobster.

translation:
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:26 pm

"But– but, I don't know who's responsible," he pleads. "I just sell some Rev, that's all!"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:28 pm

"Well, who does?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:36 pm

"You're a smart kid, you know what we need: names. Some dealer you don't like. A recent 'patron' of yours. Maybe someone who looks like they tore their jacket a little?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:50 pm

"Come on guys, I sell this stuff to dozens of people," he retorts, despondent. "The only names I know are of some Noze and they'll fuck me up if I talk!"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:56 pm

"Speaking of, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2018, 11:59 pm

He is taken aback by the change of subject and it takes him a few seconds before he can answer. "Lukasz," he says."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2018, 12:03 am

"Will it inconvenience you if we use it when asking around about the Noze some more?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2018, 12:07 am

Lukasz' face drops and his arms go limp. "I... I..."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2018, 12:14 am

"Yeah, it's an asshole threat to make. But if you're that scared of them, you can imagine what they're doing to the poor sods they're abducting every night, never to be seen again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next