A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2018, 12:11 am

She gazes at Mihai and answers with a stern, "No."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2018, 12:19 am

"So you don't know who's trying to shut it down, then?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2018, 12:23 am

"It appears you don't know who is," she retorts. "I've indulged your attempts to fish for information long enough. Do you accept my offer?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2018, 12:35 am

Deception 13
Renew
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2018, 12:42 am

Deception 22
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2018, 1:00 am

The three adventurers have known each other for a while now and all it takes for them to come to a decision is the look they all give each other. It's Konrad who speaks first. "Hm... No, I don't think we'll give you our support."

Steve speaks next. "I agree. Speaking frankly I think you'll be a disaster as First. Just the worst. Too focused on the horizon and not on the folks you are going to step on to get there and that's not what Myr needs. But, and I stress this, we think you have something to offer and that's your connections and experience."

Mihai tries not to contort his face too much and be a team player. "Zerva will need your support in any event, if you can even stand not to have the reins instead of a mere mortal."

Steve's Deception Check to see if she's lying 20
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2018, 1:08 am

"Then we have nothing else to discuss," she says while getting up. "I trust you'll find your way out."

She gestures at the door.

Steve and Konrad:

Mihai:
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2018, 11:34 pm

Steve sighs and gets up too. "Very well. I suppose we'll settle this in the Arena then. Goodnight." He'll wait for the others to stand as well and will leave with them.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 2:14 am

Mihai gets up and leaves like that's the only thing in this whole meeting he actually wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 9:22 pm

Konrad stands up. "If you will hear me, I have one more very important question to ask."

He means that as much as he ever did.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:28 pm

Steve and Mihai are at the doors when they hear Konrad's request. Wanda Makara crosses her arms and gazes at the red mage, giving him the tacit permission to ask his question.

Whether his companions will hear it depends on whether they stay in the room or leave.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:29 pm

Steve will wait for Konrad at the door.

Deception to see if she is lying 33
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:30 pm

Mihai still reaches for the door for a second, but forces himself to stop and stifles an angry sigh.

Deception 31
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:31 pm

"If you become First, the Enemy loses. In bitter defeat, we will nonetheless abide that outcome. Can Szef Zerva expect the same from you?"

Deception 27
lies, omissions, convenient truths
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:37 pm

Szef Makara studies Konrad's expression and swiftly answers his question. "I would accept this outcome as long as she remains free from the Enemy's influence."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:41 pm

Mihai grabs the door knob. (He'll open it and leave soon as people start moving again).
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:42 pm

Konrad looks back intently, then breaks a pleasant smile. "Thank you."

"Then we are civil, at least. Do widzenia, moja dama," he says as he walks away.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:46 pm

Mihai leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:50 pm

Steve follows Mihai, holding the door for Konrad.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:52 pm

The mercenaries leave Szef Makara's residence and return to Szef Zerva's. Once they've put on their colorful slippers and entered the living room, they find the monk and their three companions where they left them; sitting on the couches.

"Are you all okay?" Fluffle asks.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:54 pm

"More or less. Well. More and less. I, uhm. I bit off more than I could chew."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:55 pm

".............."

Mihai stands to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 10:56 pm

"We're fine, though she refused to support Nadzieja without a fight tomorrow." He throws himself onto the couch. He looks pleased to be back.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 11:01 pm

Florolf uses this opportunity to climb onto Steve's lap and snuggle against him, hoping that the black mage will pet him.

"Can't say that I am surprised," Nadzieja replies in Imperial. "Have you learned anything else?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2018, 11:06 pm

"A lot less than we gave up." - he mutters - "She didn't know about us, so i'm guessing she didn't make contact with Edward. Maybe he's not here after all. Also, she used to be a ruler. Whether that was in the Empire or anywhere else since, she didn't say. Maybe we'll learn some more about it in our sleep."

He looks like he's about done, but then quickly adds.

"Also was really intent on us leaving you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next