A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:10 pm

"Really? What did you imagine?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:12 pm

Florolf weakly yaps in agreement. He seems calmer now.

"Oh, can I have one too?" Amber asks.

Nadzieja turns to Konrad and says, "I'm not sure... less food. Cleaning up the plaza is going to be a nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:16 pm

"I'm sure someone's happy to do it. It probably pays well." He smirks. "Welcome to the main event."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:21 pm

Mihai looks at the vendor stalls for a while, then says unironically - "I wonder if they sell plush dolls of you."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:22 pm

"Of course, Amber, of course! I'm getting some Lofellian fries too!" He begins to happily march off to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:32 pm

"Well, that's Ms. Zawistowski's job," the Szef replies to Konrad. She then listens to Mihai and says with the most serious tone, "The city's stalls do. I apparently get a cut from each sale."

Meanwhile, Steve enthusiastically walks towards the stalls with Amber in tow and Fluffle in his pocket.

"You think they have fried chicken?" Fluffle asks. "I'd really like to try it. Oh, there's some chicken popcorn right over there!"

"Let's also buy that Steve!" Amber says.

"They just... walked away," Nadzieja remarks.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:38 pm

"I suppose someone should keep an eye on them." Konrad steps away, then turns around. "It's not so terrible that people admire you, is it?"

Awareness 17
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:40 pm

Mihai stays there for a moment. He ponders, and ponders... and then he says - "We should get one."

Awareness 28
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 10:42 pm

Steve looks around for a vendor that sells all the things they want. He's hoping to save time.

Awareness 16

"That's a wonderful idea Fluffle. We can get some of that too!"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 11:09 pm

Konrad's questions disconcerts Nadzieja. She starts closing the distance between her and the rest of the group while she answers the red mage. "No, it's not. Did I give the impression that I minded?" Right after Konrad answers her, she hears Mihai's declaration and almost twists her neck to face him. "Wait, what?"

Konrad:
Steve:
Mihai:
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 11:18 pm

Mihai shrugs - "Well, you are going to be First." - then thinks about it some more and finally sighs in defeat - "We really got things to do before the tournament starts, though."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 11:21 pm

"Let's get the corn dogs first and then the chicken." The black mage gets in line for the corn dogs.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 11:36 pm

"Oh, my bad, nevermind."

"Well, I need to go catch up with them. You can come browse with us, if you like," he suggests to Nadzieja.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2018, 11:56 pm

Nadzieja raises an eyebrow at Mihai and answers him with a rhetorical question to tease him. "Like buy a few plushies?" She then listens to Konrad and glances at the Arena. "...We do have some time left. We can look around for a bit, but you might not want to eat too much."

Just as she says this, Szef Zerva sees the rest of the party gobble down their corn dogs and Lofellian fries.

"...Well, too late for him."

The fairies at the stand are delighted to see them enjoy their food so much.

Steve:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:00 am

"Sure, sure, just a couple of pretzels."

Konrad shrugs when she points out Steve. "We'd better stop him before he gets ahead, but at least he won't be on the front lines. Come on!" He waves her over to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:01 am

OOC:

"It's so good!" says Steve, as he scarfs down his corn dog and fries. He is holding both corn dogs in his fist, alternating between taking a bite of his own and moving Florolf's near his mouth so the carbuncle can take a bite. He put Amber in charge of the fries, and she'll occasionally hold one out for him so he can take a bite. It's a well organized orgy of excess fast food and the black mage looks damned pleased about it. He's absolutely sure this will in no way come back to haunt him in any way and that this is likely the best decision he's made so far today.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:03 am

Nadzieja sighs and follows the red mage. She'll let the adventurers handle Steve.

Meanwhile the fairies are very pleased by how much Steve enjoys his food. Amber, Fluffle and Florolf think the same apparently.

"Oh, we're gonna have to try pretzels too!" the teenager exclaims.

"Yeah!" Fluffle says.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:08 am

Mihai approaches the Happy Quartet - "Steve, you do realize what happens to you if you're hit in the gut with all that food in there, right?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:13 am

Konrad reaches the academy mage with the szef in tow. "It won't be very comfortable to run on a bloated stomach, Steve. I think you'd better quit while you're ahead."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:15 am

Mihai suddenly looks momentarily awkward, but he rolls with it - "Look. Konrad and i are agreeing. I don't know what it means, but i know what'll happen if you ignore it."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:20 am

Steve nods along like he's taking it all seriously before finally saying, "I understand what you guys are saying but I don't get hit. That's a thing for meat shields." He takes a big bite of corn dog.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:23 am

"Yeah," Amber says with a smile while stuffing Lofellian fries in Steve's mouth. "I'm sure he'll be fine."

Fluffle laughs and Nadzieja shakes her head, grinning despite herself.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:25 am

"Right. I'm sure you'll be the only one in the tournament who can fight at range." - then looks at Nadzieja - "When you're First, can you make sure his plush has it's mouth stuffed full of fries?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:26 am

She answers with the most deadpan voice one can speak. "We'll have to win first, but yeah... I could look into it."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2018, 12:29 am

"Oh, I'll take 18. No wait, 98. Yes, 98 should be enough." He looks enamored with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena
Page 34 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next