A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:38 am

Kolson wrote:
Allinandra is silent for a few moments. She takes a deep breath, visibly pushing whatever it is she's feeling away. "No, I had no idea. She was a hard woman, to know or love. But she was getting reckless. Uncaring. Obsessed. It was so bad she was making deals with hags and other evil fey. I guess it cost her, in the end. But I don't know how you fight such a thing. I guess we'd need to smash all the beetles. But we have no idea what it wants or what it's capable of. If it can also use magic we may only get one shot at it. What we really need is information."

Zeiss:

Rory:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:39 am

K wrote:
Carlos sighs - "I suppose fire would be too easy..."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:39 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn tilts her head. "Eni says that her father was recruited by some adventurers to kill a lamia... but she doesn't know how they did it." She sighs. "She thinks that the sword is what made you see Nesme's true nature."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Hmm." Hunter puts his bow away and shrugs his shoulders. "The High Septarch might help us. His tower's been standing since before the orc raid happened a century ago. If Eyton's curse is lifted while she holds sway over the Harken druid circle, with allies in the Woodsinger clan...okay, this is bad. She wants to take over Fallcrest. We need to go tell the Lord Warden right away."

"And we might learn more about those adventurers while we're in town. Kat, can you ask Eninahes who her father was?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
"Uh, yeah," replies Kathryn. For a few seconds, she stays silent, her gaze not focusing on anything in particular, and then suddenly, she locks her eyes with Hunter's. "Ser Quarion Sunstar, the Valiant."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Uh...good. We have a name. Jojo, take us to your wagon and let's high-tail off to Fallcrest. Ludmilla, we need you with us for this. And my uncle. They'll take us seriously if we have both of you."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:40 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Wait, hold on," says Kathryn. "Whatever ‘Nesme’ is planning, it won't happen overnight. She's not smart enough for that. And Fallcrest is at least a week away. Ludmilla can't travel in her condition, even if we put her in the cart. We should give her at the very least a day to rest. Assuming she wants to come with us."

She looks at the old ranger.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:40 am

Kolson wrote:
Ludmilla looks tired. Standing here is clearly taking a lot out of her. None of it reaches her punchy spirit though. "Ha! Looking to bury me already, girl? But aye, I'll go. Wouldn't miss it," says Ludmilla. "But I need be reporting these events to old Baron Stockmer in Harkenwold. The Rangers should know. You lot can rest there if ye be needing it."

Jojo, arms akimbo, says, "We have a load of goods to trade in Harkenwold as well. It will be a good excuse to rest before we push on to Fallcrest. Don't worry Hunter, I'm sure we have time."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos sighs - "¿Harkenwold it is, then?" - then looks to Allinandra - "¿You can hold the fort for a while, while we look for a way?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"I'll keep an eye on her and try to mitigate her damage. With Liam's help I should be able to stay in touch." She looks hopefully to Liam.

He stares at her in stony silence before finally sighing. "You still owe Dianne and this Circle an apology for your actions today. But you can't do that if we are all dead to this thing. So yes, I'll help you. I have a few ideas of who we can trust to help."

"I'll get Dianne's finger back and stop this threat. I swear it, Liam."

"Yeah, yeah," Liam waves it off but something does feel lighter about him now. "We still need to get my people back."

"I'll mark the village on a map for you before I go."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:41 am

K wrote:
Carlos looks back and forth between the two of them, but ultimately decides to stay silent and trust the unlikely duo.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:41 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn puts her hands on her waist and says, "Don't forget to visit Eni before you go." Something else catches her attention. She looks at her companions, and adds, "Uh, Eni also wants to reward us..."

The young fighter had completely forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"¿Uh? Oh, right." - The other young fighter had completely forgotten about that too.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"We woke up early this morning and took an 8-hour nap before we even ate lunch," he retorts crossly. "I won't be resting for a good long while, even if I tried. But Harkenwold it is."

"Reward us? For what?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
"Well, now that I think about it, she did say she would reward us if we figured out what Allinandra was planning." She scratches her head. "I was planning to go see her anyway once all of this was done."

She takes a look at the corpses of their enemies and promptly begins to loot them. Once all the gear has been collected and put on the cart, she goes towards the grove with the intention of meeting Eni again.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:42 am

K wrote:
Carlos follows suit and goes with Kathryn.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:42 am

Rory wrote:
"Oh, right. I'm right behind you."

As they head in side, he asks Allinandra, "So, you swore to be Eni's champion, in both our world and the Feywild?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Awesome. Wish I could go with you guys. I'll check on the kids.

Liam says, "If you are doing that then I'll go too. I want to thank her on behalf of my Circle."

Jojo follows without a word.

In answer to Hunter's question Allinandra says,"In this world and in all the planes, yes."

The party makes their way to the entrance, which Liam opens for them. The party walks in and now making their way down the north hallway.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
To Zoe, Carlos adds empathetically - "Ah, just gonna get that done with and out of the way. Won't be gone long."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Right, of course. So, how are you going to do that? To be her champion, you have to go everywhere and declare it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:43 am

Kolson wrote:
Zoe smiles. "That's sweet. She blows a kiss to Carlos as she continues down the hallway towards the bedrooms while the party turns into the grove.

"Sure. Once I'm done with this business with the Lamia I'm hitting the road. First I'm going to wander around the Vale because I've always wanted to see it and so I can find some allies. Then I'll become an adventurer." She's really gun-ho about the idea. She even makes a fist for emphasis.

You guys make your way to Eyton. Liam starts communing with the tree to get it to open the portal.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 12:43 am

K wrote:
Carlos can't help but ask Allinandra - "¿What of the Druids, then?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Ah...yeah. That'll be an adventure for a lifetime. Er, a human lifetime. Leaving your home and all your druid powers behind...I guess you've had enough time to mull it over. I'm surprised, you're not what I expected members of your circle to be like." Dammit, I forgot about the power given behind the pact.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"They'll figure it out I'm sure. I mean, I'll help but I'm not staying. They deserve a fresh start with new leadership and I'm tired of living the life my mother chose for me. I want to be my own woman." She scratches the back of her head. "I don't know how common I am in the Harken's Heart but we aren't all crazy woods warriors. We actually do try to help where we can. But there is no denying a lot of our members take a hard stance on others who would threaten our woods. I wish there was less fighting but we come from such different cultural point of views that I'm not sure that conflict will ever entirely go away."

Eyton opens the portal. Liam waves you guys through with a, "After you guys."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos nods to the master of the house, then steps through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next