A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:33 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Against all odds, Steve successfully knocks Zelk over to the ground. Worried that she might actually hit him with the spell, she stops the incantation. Unfortunately for him, the effort required on Steve's part to accomplish this maneuver means that he also fell to the ground, and Zelk is now wrestling with him to put him a lock position.

Meanwhile, Fedler has just finished drying herself with her towel, and is now ready to leave the beach.

"Shall we go?" she asks the others.

"Uh?" Breeze's expression is one of surprise. "But the show has just started!"

"Oh, they'll be fine. It will probably end with a big kiss."

"...Is it really alright to leave them like this?" inquires Aemilia.

"Konrad said it himself," adds Fedler. "This is quite tame for them."

"Hm..."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:33 pm

K wrote:
Mihai finishes up himself and puts his shirt back on. - "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Konrad gets a towel to dry off with, and opts not to change. "They have a funny way of showing their true feelings. If I stick around to see the end of it, I'm going to vomit."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:34 pm

Kolson wrote:
He'll fight for all he's worth, rolling around, tickling, pinching, even licking if he has to just to gross her out (or turn her on, that's cool too).
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:34 pm

Zeiss wrote:
While Zelk and Steve wrestle with each other, one of them being grossed out for some reason, Fedler nonchalantly takes her bag and starts to walk away.

"Oh, Fedler! Wait!" exclaims Breeze, now buzzing around the red-haired woman. "We can't just leave them alone!"

"Oh no, we should," replies Fedler. "I really don't want to see the end of it."

"Why?" naively asks the fairy. "Because you might vomit?"

"He already started licking. Better not stick around."

Breeze is left puzzled, while Aemilia grabs her own bag.

"Konrad, can you take the parasol with you?" she asks, ready to follow Fedler.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:35 pm

K wrote:
Mihai walks off as well, without a word.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:36 pm

Rory wrote:
"Of course." He gets his own things together, pulling his socks and his boots on (speckled with grains of sand) while putting the rest of his clothes away. He closes the parasol and hefts it on his shoulder before departing.

"Shall we head home, or eat out for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:36 pm

Zeiss wrote:
"I'm going back to the manor for now," answers Fedler. "I think we can wait for them there. I also have to teach Mihai how to dance for the ball tomorrow."

Breeze looks back and forth between the crazy couple, who are still fighting, and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"I've... heard about how they dance." - Mihai manages, but then remembers something else - "So Breeze... made a new friend?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
Breeze has decided to return to the manor and follow the rest of the group, but she still glances at the crazy couple every now and then. Her worries instantly vanish when Mihai asks her the question.

"Oh yes!" she responds with a big smile, and then extends her hand to show three of her fingers. "I made three of them, and we built Dust Hill together! I hope I'll be able to see them again, and then we'll build something else next time. Maybe a house. Wanna help?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:37 pm

K wrote:
"Hmm... we'll see. I didn't think we'd see Peewee all alone out here. Something happen to his buddy?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:37 pm

Zeiss wrote:
"Yes, what happened to him?" asks Fedler with a disinterested tone.

"Oh, Peewee said that Songbird was at the beach too," replies the blue-haired girl. "He was tanning something, but I don't know what kind of animal."

Aemilia listens in to the conversation, clearly interested by this mysterious minstrel. Fedler is amused by Breeze's misunderstanding of the word "tanning".
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:38 pm

K wrote:
"Maybe he'll be wearing it later." - Mihai concludes nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:39 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Once the group is back at the manor, Fedler explains to Gwen (the butler) that she would like Aemilia's help with something, and asks if it would be alright to invite her into the Freeron's estate. Gwen responds that it's not a problem at all, but she wonders where Miss Freeron herself is, as well as her boyfriend. The answer leaves the butler dubious, but she doesn't ask for details, lets everyone into the manor, and informs them that dinner should be served in an hour and a half.

Just as Fedler is descending the stairs, having just changed back into her ranger attire, Zelk and Steve enter the ball room. They have also switched to their previous set of clothes, and surprisingly enough, Steve doesn't appear to be injured.

"Oh, that was fast," comments Fedler, now standing on the last step of the staircase. Suddenly, a smirk appears on her face. "I talked with Aemilia, and I thought we should teach the men how to dance."

"Oh?" responds Miss Freeron.

"I think it's a good idea," adds Aemilia. "We wouldn't want our dates to embarrass themselves now, don't we?"

"I don't know," replies Zelk, now glancing at Steve. "That would be amusing."

"Oh, are you going to teach me too!?" asks Breeze, the excitement shaking her voice. "I've never danced at a ball before."

"Of course," answers Fedler. "Just make sure to listen to my instructions, and knowing you, you'll pick it up in no time."

"Okay! Okay okay..." Breeze is mentally preparing herself, while the women look at the three men and wait for their reaction.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:39 pm

K wrote:
Back in his standard outfit and coming down the stairs with her, Mihai just glances at Fedler and lightly smiles.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:40 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Contemplating my humiliation already? You're going to look pretty silly when I dance your pants off Zelk." Steve takes up his position and starts stretching his arms and legs. "How did you want to do this Fedler?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:40 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Fedler smiles back at Mihai. As for Zelk, she replies to Steve with a deadpan tone, "I'm waiting with anticipation. Also, I'll be wearing a skirt, not pants."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:41 pm

Rory wrote:
"I would love to learn how to dance like you do. Later, I can teach you how we dance in my home nation, if you want."

He still hasn't changed.

[Guessing that people from Myr dance in a peculiar way compared to how they dance in the Free Feathers.]
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:41 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Your panties then," he whispers in her ear. Before she can answer he'll reply to Konrad. "That sounds like fun. We should do that."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Sure, but i'd like to get down what we'll actually have to dance tomorrow for now."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:42 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Whatever Steve whispered to Zelk, it made her blush a little, and she's now displaying the usual signs of irritation she is known for.

"Yes, we should focus on the group dancing first. Although, I'd like to learn more about Myr's dancing too," says Fedler. She appears genuinely interested in Konrad's offer. "My teacher thought it was 'inappropriate', even though I heard it was fun to watch."

"Yes, I would also like to know more about that," adds Aemilia.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:43 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Okay, do you want us to line up or did you want to go over some basics first?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:43 pm

Zeiss wrote:
"We'll start with the basics of group dancing first," answers Fedler. "Men and women have their own steps to learn, but it's meant to be simple, so you should get a feel for it after just an hour of practice. You might find it more complicated when we switch partners, but we have the right numbers to practice that part."

"You are going to switch partners?" inquires Breeze, who's been floating above the group for a minute now. "During the dance?"

"Yes. That's why we should practice; we're going to dance with people we don't know."

"Hear that Steve?" says Zelk. "Don't pull one of your pranks on some poor girl tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Mihai glances between the other ladies he just realized he'll have to dance with shortly.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2020, 10:44 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Too late. The prank is already in motion. I can't stop it now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next