A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:07 pm

Rory wrote:
Konrad smiles back. "Well, we are on our way to meet host the day before. You should come with us! And Peewee too, the more the merrier!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:07 pm

K wrote:
". . . . . . . ."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:08 pm

Kolson wrote:
Steve blinks for a second, and stares at Konrad before pivoting into a lie. "Yes, what a wonderful idea. You can both tell us all your life stories in great and painstaking detail. I'm sure you've seen a thing or two in your journeys. Why not start with who trained you Songbird?"

ooc:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:08 pm

Rory wrote:
OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:09 pm

Zeiss wrote:
"It would please me greatly to join you," says Songbird with an appreciative tone. "Alas, we must go now."

"Right," opines Peewee. "We've got to find a place to crash."

"To answer your question," continues the man in red, his eyes fixed on Steve, "I am self-taught. I hope it doesn't diminish your opinion of me."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:10 pm

Kolson wrote:
"I don't see how it possibly could," he says in complete honesty, "Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:10 pm

Rory wrote:
Zeiss wrote:
"It would please me greatly to join you," says Songbird with an appreciative tone. "Alas, we must go now."

"Right," opines Peewee. "We've got to find a place to crash."
Konrad shrugs. "Of course. I hope you find somewhere you can practice for tomorrow's performance."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Mihai's face almost turns into a friendly expression at the word goodbye, uttered by Steve, as if to echo the sentiment. It fades back into deadpan after about a second, as Mihai patiently resumes his wait for Mr Bird to leave.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:11 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Songbird bows one last time, turns around, and walks down the street.

"Come," he says to Peewee. "Let us leave these fine people in peace."

"Okay!" replies the fairy as he floats back to his friend's side. He then whirls around to look at the party, and waves at them. "Bye Breeze!" he says cheerfully. "See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" she responds, waving back at him. Once the curious duo has walked around a corner and is now out of sight, she faces her companions and tells them, "Aren't they nice?"

"Yes," responds Fedler with a dry tone. "Very special."

"I agree with that assessment," adds Zelk.

"Songbird's thoughts were kind of strange too," remarks Breeze. She puts a finger on her lower lip, pondering this question. "I wonder why."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:11 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Strange how?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Breeze wrote:
"Songbird's thoughts were kind of strange too," remarks Breeze. She puts a finger on her lower lip, pondering this question. "I wonder why."

Mihai's deadpan detached look finally hardens into a cold stare as watches Mr Bird leave.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:13 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Breeze now has Fedler and Zelk's attention. They are both looking at her with expectation.

"I'm not sure how to explain," begins the fairy, now scratching the back of her head. For a short moment, she mulls over this question, until it finally dawns on her. "Oh! I think I got it. Imagine your mind is a big book, like an encyclopedia, and one thought equals one word. But! it's written in a language I can't read. The language is the same for all of you, so I'm able to recognize it. Not Songbird though. His mind is different than yours."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:13 pm

K wrote:
Mihai doesn't take his eyes off where Mr Bird left his sight - "But you can only get a general idea of our thoughts, right? Like, mad, animal, sentient. Or have you gotten better at it?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
"I haven't, no. I can only tell what kind of book you have."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:14 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Did Faith and her people have different books too? How about Snicker or the fire demon from Waterglass?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:14 pm

K wrote:
"Wild guess, but i'm thinking Faith had no book at all."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
"Yeah," agrees Breeze. "I couldn't feel anything coming from them. It's like there was nothing there at all! Snicker was different though; when he got into Konrad, it was like someone had spilled ink all over his mind."

"What about Lavoie?" asks Fedler. "And the Aspect?"

"They were identical to each other, but they used a different... uh, 'language' than yours. The same that me and the other fairies have."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:15 pm

K wrote:
"They..." - Mihai tries to process what he just heard - "...spoke Fairy?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:15 pm

Kolson wrote:
"And Songbird is something new; a completely different book. Does that mean he isn't from our world?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"It's probably too early to jump to that. I'm a bit wary of his surprise performance, though."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:16 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Says the guy who is taking the book metaphor literally as an awkward joke. I'm just thinking out loud and if you have a problem with that best keep it to yourself in the future lest we have issue."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:16 pm

K wrote:
Mihai raises an eyebrow at being jumped out of nowhere. He walks up to Steve and looks him in the eye, as firm as he can without being aggressive. - "Could you elaborate?" - he asks evenly.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:17 pm

Kolson wrote:
"None of us know what this is or what is going on. Any ideas we throw out there are fine at this point so long as we don't hang on to them without evidence or in the face of contradictory evidence. I don't see why I should be shut down out of hand just because I spoke a supposition out loud. This isn't the first time this has happened and I hate it when you or anyone else does it. It makes me less inclined to share ideas and I'll say it right now as the most educated member of this Adjunct that doing so could get any or all of us killed."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020, 11:17 pm

K wrote:
Without missing a beat - "No one shut you down, and i certainly never did before. You gave your opinion, i gave mine. Is that good enough for you, or is there something else going on here?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"You did though. You didn't offer any ideas of your own. Just shut down an idea without evidence of any kind. WHY do you think that isn't correct? Based on what? What do you think is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)   2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.5 mini-adventure: Pretty Women (Archive)
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next