A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Meet the NPCs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Let's Meet the NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Let's Meet the NPCs   Let's Meet the NPCs Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2018, 10:54 pm

Let's Meet the NPCs AbYBU4l
Hunter walks up to the door and knocks.  He is greeted by silence for the next few seconds but finally hears an old woman say to no one in particular, "Who's that knocking on my door I wonder. Are they lost? Or perhaps an orc? It's been an age since I killed an orc..." The figure within walks heavily to the door and opens it. A gray haired old woman in hunting leathers stands staring at the tiefling. Her eyes are two black orbs, like coal with no whites. Her hands are on two sharp looking short swords, still in their hooks. "Not an orc I see, but a devil. What brings you to my door red one?"
-Ludmilla to Hunter

Name: Ludmilla ex Vistani
Race: Human
Home: Barony of Harkenwold
Affiliations: Barony of Harkenwold, Harkenwold Rangers, Vistani (former)
Job: Harkenwold Ranger
Family: Milosh (husband)
Interests: Hunting, Music, Dancing, Singing, and the Shadowfell.
Trivia: Keeps the horn of a Nightwalker she killed as a trophy.
Plays a strange guitar-like instrument called a Yarting. When asked about it she'll only say that they are popular where she came from.
Young Ludmilla:
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet the NPCs   Let's Meet the NPCs Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2018, 5:07 pm

Let's Meet the NPCs TGRUkXp
Near the entrance stand two elves. Both ladies are supermodel pretty in that way elves usually are. They both have long red hair, worn wild and loose but interspersed with twigs and leaves. Their gowns are knitted from the forest itself, a mixture of moss and ivy magically fused into a light and airy material. It doesn't leave much to the imagination. One clearly stands guard over the other, her hands resting on two wicked looking sickles. Her eyes never leave any of you and any movement is carefully noted by those calculating eyes. The older of the two, for it's written there in her eyes for anyone to see, holds a great staff shaped from some sort of tree and an aura of great power surrounds it. It is she who speaks first. "Greetings Ludmilla. So these are the mercenaries you have recruited?"

Ludmilla sniffs in disagreement. "Nay, Nesme, they be volunteers that be helping us with our predicament. No payment has been nor will be exchanged."

The elf's eyebrow raises in surprise and she addresses the group directly. "I am Nesme, Heirophant (leader) of the Harken's Heart druid circle. This is my daughter Allinandra. To whom am I speaking?"

-The Party meeting Nesme and Allinandra for the first time outside of Eyton's Grove.

Name: Nesme of the Woodsinger Clans
Race: Elf
Home: Harken Forest
Affiliations: Harken's Heart Druid Circle, Woodsinger Clans of Elves
Job: Hierophant (Leader) of the Harken's Heart Druid Circle
Family: Allinandra (daughter)
Interests: Breaking the curse of the Harken's Heart Druid Circle, Defeating the Daggerburg Goblins, Defeating the Treants of the Winterbole Forest, Caligraphy.
Trivia: Was murdered and replaced by a Lamia before the game started.
When she was young, she killed a troop of one hundred goblins alone over a week using hit and run tactics and traps. This victory is what put her on the path to becoming Hierophant.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet the NPCs   Let's Meet the NPCs Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2018, 4:34 am

Let's Meet the NPCs 32fBMsV
Allinandra takes the lead. Raising both her hands, she makes a drawing motion, pulling out the Sword of the White Well from some misty pocket dimension. The sword successfully in hand, she goes down to one knee in homage to her patron. "Your unworthy Knight is returned, my Lady."

"I am most pleased that you are. Rise and take your place at my side."

-The Party returns Allinandra to Eni.

Name: Ser Allinandra Vanimelda, of the Woodsinger Clans
Race: Elf
Home: Harken Forest
Affiliations: Harken's Heart Druid Circle, Woodsinger Clans of Elves, The Court of Stars, The Fey Knights (Eninahes)
Job: The Right Hand of the Harken's Heart Druid Circle, Fey Knight
Family: Nesme (mother)
Interests: Travel, Adventure, Saving her girlfriend from a curse.
Trivia: Vanimelda is Elvish for "Most beautiful and beloved." The name was bestowed on Allinandra by Eninahes when she knighted her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Meet the NPCs   Let's Meet the NPCs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Meet the NPCs
Page 1 of 1