A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:01 am

"Sure, let me take a look. I might be able to spot something."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:04 am

Wiara finds the correct book and shows him the page where the information about this "Colby" is written. He was supposedly 24 years old, originated from the Enclave, was issued his papers 2 years ago and lived somewhere in Zest's Gate.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:08 am

Mihai muses -"That's a lot of trouble to go through, for then to botch it with a couple of junkies."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:12 am

"Junkies...?" Wiara repeats, confused.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:14 am

"Huh? Oh, the kidnappers."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:16 am

Konrad tries to remember encounters with anyone matching the description given, using the alias Colby, in Zest, or claming to be from Zest.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:18 am

"...I thought you didn't know anything about them." She considers the implications for a moment. "Well, it shouldn't be too hard to find them then."

She seems relieved to learn that.

Konrad:
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:20 am

Mihai shrugs - "Only got what, all of the Den to comb through?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2018, 12:27 am

The receptionist raises her eyebrow, uncertain whether or not Mihai is joking.

"...Well, drug dealers are easier to find there, yes. As long as Iwon and his son are in charge, we'll make sure they don't sell their ‘merchandise’  here."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 10:57 pm

"Seeing as this wasn't written by the patron, it doesn't tell me much beyond what's written. Thank you, I think that will be all."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 10:58 pm

"Yeah, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:00 pm

"I hope I was of help to you," the middle-aged woman says.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:03 pm

Before the party leaves the inn/tavern, Steve let's the owner know that they are going and may return later with more questions. If he thinks of anything else, send a letter to the Administrator. She'll pass it on the to the group. He then wishes him a goodnight and rejoins the others.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:20 pm

5:19 PM, 4th of April 422
Odwaz, Myr

Iwon Zaborwski wishes good luck to Steve and says goodbye.

As the party make their way back to the Wharf, the sun has already begun its descent towards the horizon, but there are a couple hours of daylight left. The streets are still filled with people and Amber has to stay close to the rest of the party not to lose sight of them. Florolf has disappeared who knows where, but the teenager is confident he'll turn up sooner or later.

Segel, Konrad's de facto First Mate, is sitting at the top of the mast when he sees the adventurers make their way back to the ship. Femke is up there with him.

"Welcome back!" the fairy shouts from his perch. He waves at the party, which prompts Femke to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:22 pm

A tired looking Steve says, "Hello." He waves back and walks up the gangplank to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:24 pm

Segel flies down from the mast while Femke climbs down the net ladder.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:28 pm

"What news, first mate?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:36 pm

"The crew and most of the family have gone into town Captain," Segel answers. "But no worries; I've put a few of my siblings in charge of the others. They'll be back by sunset."

Femke has now landed on the deck and walks up to the party. She nods at them.

"Hi Femke," Amber says with small smile. "How's it going?"

"Hello Amber," the Tyke replies. "I am well."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:38 pm

Mihai wastes no time getting to the point - "People have been vanishing every night for over two weeks now, and a Werewolf has been killing people for the last three nights. We may be able to get close to the Szefowie if we help them hunt it down - that's happening in a little over an hour." - he sums up - "Femke, have you turned up anything on your end?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2018, 11:43 pm

"Thank you, carry on."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2018, 12:34 am

Segel salutes his captain and goes back to the top of the mast, giving some privacy to the adventurers.

The Tyke stares at Mihai and states with an even voice, "I haven't found anything to indicate an alliance between Leopold Czelusniak and the Coins. He's a berserker who became the Szef of Barbazyn four years ago by winning the duel against the previous Szef. He is a passionate and astute individual whose arrogance is justified by his skill in combat. However, I've learned that Norbert Wozniak and Angela Adamiak, the Szefowie from Niez and Bronic respectively, are likely to withdraw from the Tournament and to endorse him as the First of Myr.

"After losing both of her parents in Odwaz to a gang of criminals, Nadzieja Zerva was sent to a monastery in the Enclave to be raised by a distant relative. She returned to Myr two years ago and joined the clan of her hometown, Zdetermiwa. She rapidly gained a reputation for being ruthless to her rivals and quick to become friends once they've put their differences behind. One year ago, she challenged the previous Szef and took his seat. Her political opinions are unclear, but if she ever becomes the new First, most agree that she will most likely push for reforms. She has already enacted new laws in her city to facilitate trade and the administration of justice. Furthermore, she has been challenged three times by members of her clan, but has won every duel. Since then, she has gained the approval of her fellow clan members despite her Stoic teachings."

She pauses, making sure she hasn't forgotten anything.

"I haven't found any link between her and the Coins. Other Szefowie are hesitant about her and haven't offered their support yet."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2018, 12:48 am

"Good job."

He then muses on something - "We don't have time for much else. If we want to scout out the Den, we've got an hour and change to get it done. If we move now."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2018, 12:50 am

Steve sighs. "Looks like we'll be taking a late night dinner then. Your treat, Mihai."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2018, 12:51 am

Mihai shrugs - "Sure."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2018, 12:57 am

Konrad nods and grins when Femke tells them what she's learned.

"We've come to an agreement with the Administrator of Odwaz. We'll tell you about it when we have the time, tomorrow."

"Tonight, we will join the hunt under pretext as hired mercenaries, and most will not be happy with us being there. I'm certain you can handle yourself on your own, but this creature is very strong. I've seen a Tyke break and topple a ship's main mast with one blow, but we might be safer assuming that a werewolf is just as formidable. I believe you ought to join us as one of our comrades-in-arms. And you can help us stay alive."

Diplomacy 28
Join us, sister!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf   Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval I - The Werewolf
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next