A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
K

K

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:02 am

"He brainwashed you into doing his bidding. When we came in, he had you and the others attack us with those runes on your arms. We tried our best to bring you down without blood, but..." - he frowns - "Couldn't save everyone."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:13 am

Steve

"I didn't know you had nightmares," Fluffle remarks. "Oh, here's the tea leaves."

The fairy uses telekinesis to hand Steve multiple jars of tea.

Konrad

The red mage is hanging out with Sunny in the hallway, listening in to Mihai's conversation.

Mihai

It is only now that the man notices the woven runes on his arms, and he starts to panic. "What the fuck!?"
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:17 am

"Calm down. The worst seems to be behind you. The Defenders will be here soon; they should be able to get you help."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:21 am

Konrad breaks the silence. "So. You're an 'aspect'. Are you sentient, autonomous, with thoughts and feelings all your own?" He's genuinely intrigued by the topic.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:33 am

Mihai

At the mention of the Defenders, the Myrzen prisoner noticeably relaxes. "They're coming? Really?"

Konrad

When he looks at the Aspect of Light, what Konrad sees is Amber's translucent silhouette, which is seemingly made of glass. There's just one key difference; Sunny has long hair, unlike Amber.

"Yes, I can think for myself. I even help Amber with her homework sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:37 am

"Thank you." He takes the bag of tea and sets about filling the kettle with water from his cantrip. "I mean, not always. But we've seen some messed up stuff and fought some really scary monsters. It gets to me sometimes. I think Zelk worries about me."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:38 am

"Yeah, shouldn't be long now. So try not to freak out any more, hard as it must be. It was tough going there, but you're gonna be ok."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:39 am

"Fascinating, I was never quite sure if aspects were a physical, magical projection of a facet of one's own personality amplified by a significant degree, or merely a puppet that they can multitask with. I'm sure you've talked about the differences between you and her as a human. I'd like to hear all about it sometime."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:53 am

Steve

"I'm sure she does. She's your fiancée after all, isn't she?"

Mihai

The man slowly paces back and forth in his cell until he finally sits down and leans his back against the wall. "Okay," he says with tears in his eyes. "I'll wait. Thank you."

Konrad

"I wouldn't mind. You might want to ask Amber about it though; I can't stay awake for more than a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:54 am

"Yeah, I hope she's okay. We weren't supposed to be gone long. I sent her a letter but I haven't had time since we arrived to send her another. I hope I'm not upsetting her." He looks sad about it.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018, 12:56 am

"That must be irritating! I'm surprised you actually need sleep. Is there any way to alleviate that handicap?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 10:37 pm

"Ok, just try to sit tight for now. I'll be back." - Mihai leaves the room and rejoins the party.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 10:39 pm

Steve

Fluffle looks surprised by Steve's remark. He lands on the counter, tilts his head and asks, "Do you really think she is? She didn't strike me as the type."

Konrad

"We could form a permanent bond, but I'd always be out. I'm not sure it'd be a good idea." She pauses for an instant and a contemplative expression spreads on her glassy face. "Amber thinks it'd be fun though."

Mihai

Mihai returns to the hallway and hears Konrad's response to Sunny's comment.
___
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 10:52 pm

"Interesting, well I don't think I can help you there, but good luck figuring it out."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 10:54 pm

"Let's go see Steve."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 10:55 pm

"Don't get me wrong, she isn't a delicate flower. It's one of the things I love about her. But she worries more than she lets on and this situation we find ourselves in is weird and unexpected to say the least. Neither one of us are ones for sitting out while our friends are in danger so I wouldn't be surprised if she was making a fuss back at the Coin's Highwind HQ looking for some way to help us."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 10:58 pm

Steve

"So does that mean we'll see her again? She'd be a great help getting Breeze and Fedler back."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 10:59 pm

They walk together.

"Let's. and how is he back there? I assume the lack of dying screams or the rattling of cages means he's lucid for the moment?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 11:00 pm

"Yeah, in a nutshell." - They go over to Steve.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 11:04 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if we did." When Steve sees the others enter the kitchen he says, "Hi. We are making tea." He puts the now full kettle on the stove and tries to turn it on.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 11:06 pm

"I've run out of time," Sunny interjects. "See you later."

She then seemingly evaporates in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 11:08 pm

"Later, Sunny." - Mihai sees her off - "Man in the cell down there is sane. Maybe it's the shackles, though i'm no expert."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 11:19 pm

"It must be the woven shackles. I could do nothing for them. The professor has shown himself to have been remarkably skilled at weaving."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 11:21 pm

Fluffle seems relieved to hear that.

"Then that means that somebody will be able to help them," he says.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2018, 11:22 pm

"He was always brilliant at least. Ah, here we go." The flames turn on and the water begins heating up. "Despite our differences I'm still surprised we found him here here of all places, doing unspeakable things for his experiments."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena
Page 10 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next