A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2018, 11:50 pm

Nadzieja frowns. "You mean in an assassination? Only one person, that I know of. That was over a hundred years ago and the szef responsible for it was denounced by his own clansmen."
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2018, 11:51 pm

"Makara will try to kill Duma if she doesn't know he's got an Orb."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2018, 11:53 pm

"...Then we'll tell her he has one."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2018, 11:55 pm

"That's a simple thing. Should we tell her, or would you like to tell her yourself?"

Spellcraft 17
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2018, 11:57 pm

"So long as neither takes too long. I don't want much contact with that woman unless we're prying Edward's location out of her. Preferably in the Arena."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:00 am

"We can tell her tomorrow at the Arena," Szef Zerva says. "It'd be strange if any of us went to speak to her tonight..."

Konrad:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:02 am

"Just as well. She's done talking for today."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:03 am

"Well, I'm not sure if anyone will pull any shenanigans tonight or tomorrow, but seems to me the times for it would be tonight, on the way to the Arena, and in the middle to end portion of the Tournament."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:07 am

"Well, I do plan to sneak into Duma's residence tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:09 am

Steve laughs. "I meant the less benevolent kind. You know, assassinations, attacks on the leadership of Myr, that kind of stuff. Just something to keep in mind for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:11 am

"I will."

She nods at Steve.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:23 am

"Well, me and Amber can stick around in case something happens with Duma. You guys ought to go back and check on the crew."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:23 am

"You'll both do great. Sadly, the fight with Goodman took everything out of me. I'm at half my strength."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:26 am

"I could probably turn someone to stone if I really needed to. Otherwise I'm Cantripping and making drinks. Cool for parties, not much else." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:28 am

Amber is a little surprised to have been volunteered by Mihai, but she doesn't seem to mind. Nadiezja looks at Mihai and says, "I do not mind if you stay, but I won't enter Duma's room for a few more hours. And it'll be safer if I go in alone."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:31 am

Mihai is none too happy about that - "...Yeah, i'll have to sit it out. No choice, but we'll be here regardless in case you need anything."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:31 am

"We only want you to be safe. Even if he isn't going with you, I think Mihai's determined to shack up outside your quarters. I'm just sorry I can't be much help."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:36 am

"Oh, before we go, where will Amber, Fluffle, and Florolf be during the Tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:52 am

The young woman gives a grateful nod at Mihai, Konrad and Amber. "Thank you," she says. "I really appreciate your concern."

Amber answers her with a big smile; she doesn't seem to mind spending the night here at all. Nadzieja then turns to Steve to answer his question. "I have a few seats reserved for my clansmen and allies; I can give them one if need be."

"Seriously?" Amber says. "Like, front row seats?"

"Yes. Would you like one?"

"Hell yeah!"

Nadzieja smiles and then gives an hesitant look at the carbuncle and the fairy. "Uh... how about one seat for both Fluffle and Florolf?"

"Oh, I don't mind!" Fluffle exclaims.

Florolf however yaps in protest.

"Come on, don't be like that," Fluffle replies. "It'd be rude to everyone else if we took one seat each."

The carbuncle lowers his head and pouts.

"See? He says it's fine."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:54 am

"Give him a couple belly rubs and he'll call it even."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:55 am

Konrad grins. "Good boy." Aww, he's like one of us now.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2018, 12:57 am

"I'm sure he'll cheer up even more after our victory steaks tomorrow. So, how do you tell someone you are done? How do we know when to start fighting or to stop fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2018, 10:28 pm

"The referee will tell us when the combat begins," Nadzieja says. "You can either make your opponent surrender, knock them out, or kill them. The last team standing wins." She pauses and then adds something. "Try not to kill them if you can, but do not pull your punches. You cannot underestimate them for a second."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2018, 10:30 pm

"We need to protect Steve - he's the one that allows us to get away with sparing people. And even then, doing it for two bouts straight may be stretching his Mana."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2018, 10:41 pm

"Yeah, that's true. We really went the limit today and that was two fights. On the plus side, Konrad is great at blasting things you want down right now so at least I don't have to do everything on the magic front. By the way, who's our fifth in this fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena
Page 26 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next