A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2018, 11:46 pm

"...Maybe it is," she admits while taking back her Bag of Holding. "I've assigned my most trusted white mages and weavers to remove the runes from the victims' skin; whatever they learn, they won't share their discoveries with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2018, 11:48 pm

"We'll trust you with that, then."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2018, 11:52 pm

"Indeed we will. If the most secure place you can think of for these documents has a key, I hope you melt it down. At any rate, I think we are all wrapped up here."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2018, 11:59 pm

"Pardon Konrad, but I do have one last question for the Administrator. What will happen to the kidnap victims that didn't have runes?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:05 am

"They're at the hospital for now," Anastazja says. "They'll stay there until the mages are confident they can return home; some of them are still pretty shaken by this... ‘incident’."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:07 am

"Did you want to visit them, Steve?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:09 am

"Yes, but I don't think we'll have time to. But I am worried they are going to wrack up a lot of bills while they recover. I don't know how property laws work here in Myr, but maybe you could seize the Goodman Estate and auction it off to help pay for everything. I think it's massively unfair for them or the government to be stuck with that bill."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:12 am

"That housekeeper's also gonna be out of a job, while we're at it."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:14 am

The Administrator smiles. "Do not worry, the city is covering for all of their expenses. Seizing Professor Goodman's estate is a good idea, but we're ahead of you on that front."

She turns to Mihai. "It seems the housekeeper had no knowledge of her employer's experiments. She came to work at his home only at specific hours of the day; it is very likely that she'll be let go."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:24 am

"Oh good. I'm glad to hear that." Steve is visibly relieved."Is there anything you can do for the housekeeper? She didn't seem like a bad sort."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:33 am

"Hmm, I suppose it'd be good for her if she also saw one of the white mages..." She considers the idea for a moment and nods. "I will make sure she's well taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:34 am

The black mage smiles at her and says, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:35 am

Mihai nods - "That's good. She was downright terrified when she saw us... me. With a giant sword in my hand as i barged into her kitchen." - then refocuses - "Anyway, unless anyone has anything else..."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:36 am

"I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:46 am

"Let us go back then."

The four of them return to Nadzieja's seats and find them in the same place as before, except everyone is now talking about the races taking place in the Arena. It seems the Defenders have given up on trying to stop the fairies and their carbuncles from having their fun, which pleases greatly the thousands of people in the audience.

"Hi guys!" Fluffle exclaims.

Amber has her mouth full of pretzels at the moment, but she says something that resembles "hello". Florolf is nowhere to be seen at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:49 am

The black mage smiles at Fluffle and Amber. "Hello. You guys look comfortable. Mind if I have some Amber?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:50 am

Mihai takes the opportunity to fix Amber's hair. There should be some strand sticking up that needs tidying. Probably.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 12:52 am

"We return." The red mage chuckles at Amber's strained greeting. "I hope you remember to chew."

He joins the adult monks with Nadzieja. "Do you mind if I take this spot?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 1:07 am

Amber presents the bag of pretzels to Steve and mumbles with her mouth full, "Fo shur!"

She doesn't seem overly concerned with chewing at the moment, which amuses Fluffle greatly. She's a little embarrassed however when her brother tries to fix her hair.

"Schtop that," she tells him.

Konrad sits right next to Leon, a man around his age. The monk is a little surprised the red mage wishes to sit next to them, but he politely replies, "No, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 1:09 am

"Sorry, what?" - though he relents and reaches for a pretzel instead.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 1:13 am

Steve takes the bag, digs out a handful, waits for Mihai to take what he wants, and then hands it back. He then stuffs it all in his mouth and begins chewing it as best he can. "Phats good," he mumbles around the food, "Do you hamph any waager?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2018, 1:34 am

Konrad pulls out the ruby ring that was looted from the body of a certain dead man, and looks at it really, really hard.

Concentration 27
Weaving 29

When he's done, he puts it away and looks over between Nadzieja and...well, the three adult monks who first mentioned her to him using her Imperial name, and cracks a smile. "When I left your island, I didn't expect to see you all again, least of all at this momentous occasion. You didn't tell me your friend in Myr was one of the szefowie!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2018, 7:50 am

The rest of you will catch up at the end of this and we continue as a group

A Stoic Reception:
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2018, 10:39 pm

Amber lets her brother have a pretzel too, even though her bag is almost empty. "I would, but Mihai won't let me gamble," she jokes.

Fluffle has a good laugh at this.

Konrad:
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2018, 10:44 pm

Mihai chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next