A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:05 am

Konrad smiles. "How about I do, indeed. It's been a long time since I've had Myrzen beer that wasn't imported. I would be honored to join you."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:07 am

Mihai glances at Amber - "Just go easy on the beer." - then looks at Nadzieja - "Got three friends in town - they're the ones that set up the sound in the Arena. Is it ok if i invite them too?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:08 am

"Let's invite the crew too!"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:12 am

"...they do work pretty hard." - looks at Nadzieja again - "They're all Fairies. A lot of Fairies."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:14 am

"They'll be hard at work again soon, but I'll have Segel tell them not to get plastered."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:21 am

The Myrzens are befuddled when they hear that the "crew" is entirely composed of fairies, but they don't have time to voice their confusion since Nadzieja immediately agrees the request. "Your friends are more than welcome. You need to go get them, right? Should we meet at the Faculty?"
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:23 am

Mihai nods - "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:26 am

"We'll hurry to join you, don't worry!" Steve is all smiles right now, already getting excited. He's forgotten about the boon already.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:27 am

"Several will swarm you with questions once we arrive. Of course, you're all welcome to come with us and talk to them on the way to the Faculty..."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:51 am

Nadzieja chuckles and says, "We'll be waiting for you. Don't take too long."

She motions to her clansmen to move out and they begin to walk towards the exit. The Zerva family follows Nadzieja but not before saying goodbye to the adventurers; Saria waves at the youngest members of the party, and Volwind shyly smiles at Amber. As for Zenobiusz, he makes sure to shake the hand of his new comrades and tell them, "I can't wait to see your fairy friends."

The party actually needs to take another exit to return to their ship, so that's where they head to.

"This is going to be so cool!" Amber exclaims.

"You're sure they won't mind having so many fairies crash their party?"

"I guarantee you they'll love it."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:55 am

"More friends always make parties better. They'll sing songs about the party and the Arena! Or I will!" Steve starts muttering to himself composing some song rhyming killing beer with spreading cheer.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:56 am

"I suppose we'll find out. Nobody objected, so the fairies' company, and the consequences, they shall have."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 12:57 am

"Can you guys give me a minute? Got Doodad and the others to call over."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 8:15 pm

The black mage smiles at Mihai and exclaims, "Of course!" He goes back to composing, this time rhyming fairy dancing with thorough trouncing.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:12 pm

Mihai goes to see Doodad and the weavers to invite them to Nadzieja's victory celebration. They reply that they'd love to go, but they have to finish checking the speakers before they leave the Arena. It shouldn't take more than one hour they add, and they'll show up as soon as they can. Once Mihai has rejoined the party and informed them of their employees' decision, Fluffle wonders out loud, "Aren't the streets going to be filled with lots of people?"

"Oh, shoot," Amber says. "You're right."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:17 pm

"Then we had better take a taxi, hadn't we?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:21 pm

"Maybe. We'll have to see if any are available or even if it's clear enough for cabs to move." He starts walking with the others towards what he hopes is the nearest exit.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:25 pm

"Oh, I'm sure we can get one of them stop for us. Anyone already paying might even let us take their ride," he winks.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:47 pm

"You know," Fluffle begins, "I could just fly to the ship and get the others. It wouldn't take that long."

The party enters a tunnel under the terraces which leads to the inner corridors of the Arena.

"Oh, nice idea Fluffy," Amber says. She turns to her friends and asks, "The party isn't going to start right away, right?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:51 pm

"Uh, i don't think so."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:52 pm

Konrad shrugs. "At this rate, we'll arrive sooner than I expected we would. Fluffle, tell Segel to remind his family that I said to expect to cast off tomorrow. That means 'drink in moderation'. Actually, better make sure they hear that too. Oh, and uh, Femke is also welcome."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 10:58 pm

"Could you get them to bring my guitar too? And my big hat? It's the one on my bunk. It's very big. Hmm, I wish Femke could hear us right now so we could invite her too."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 11:13 pm

Fluffle looks at the two mages and gives them a thumbs up. "You can count on me!"

He then takes off and disappears around a corner. The party can hear the brouhaha of a crowd amassed outside the Arena, although it's not as loud as during the Tournament.

"Where do we go now?" Amber asks, very excited for the night ahead.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 11:21 pm

Smiling, Konrad answers, "We can ask for directions at the Faculty, and then join in on the revelry!"

Awareness 28 (natural 20)
keeping an eye out for people we've met before (especially looking for Sean Freeron)
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2018, 11:23 pm

Steve scours his knowledge of Myrish customs for where they might have gone to party at the Faculty.

Knowledge (Culture): 28
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword   Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval V - The Red Sword
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next