A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:48 am

Strikethrough added by me
K wrote:
At Konrad's comment, Mihai just chuckles. He takes the piece of paper, looks it over, and signs it.

"Hope the ink is waterproof. Looks like it's gonna rain."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:48 am

Rory wrote:
"Forgive us if we don't take your word for it, mate," Konrad says as he signs - it's not really stated as a request.

When their fearless leader(Fredrick) finally comes down, Rory will seize the moment to cross-examine him.

"So, these people, you care about them a lot? Cuz I must be honest, it's touching - well, not really moving per se, but I respect that level of commitment."

Deception
Not gettin' past me...fingers crossed.

Diplomacy
Player's inner monologue: reveal your secrets to me, worm! And I am honestly opening up a little. Just a crack.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:49 am

Kolson wrote:
Steve will also read and sign when handed the parchment.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:49 am

Zeiss wrote:
Saemon signs the document, and the copy given to him. Once this is done, the thief waves back at Fredrick and says,

"They signed it. It's good."

The other three thieves come down from the fort, and surrender their weapons to you.

"That was easy," says Breeze. "It's never this easy in the stories I read." She looks sad, like if she was expecting something more interesting.

"I won't complain," adds Fedler. "That's a lot better than what I had in mind."

To Konrad's interrogation, Fredrick answers, "It's natural to look after your own people."

For Konrad only:

He continues to talk before Konrad can reply.

"Before you tie us up, here's what you wanted. We have to keep our end of the deal after all."

Just as the thunder crackles, Fredrick hands over the journal to Steve. It is the size of an encyclopedia, and there is no title on the cover. The only notable detail about it is the lock which prevents you from opening it.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:51 am

Kolson wrote:
"Hmm. There's a lot of magic emanating from it. Like a level 10 spell's worth of power except there is no spell. It's just a stable construct with all the elements in roughly equal measure."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:51 am

K wrote:
Mihai glances up at the sky and squints. He's not getting a good feeling as to the sudden grumpy weather.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:52 am

Rory wrote:
"Trust me, this was anything but easy, fairy." His tone is that of teacher to student, but carries a hint to his preference.

He whistles at the sight of it, disappointed that it didn't fall into his hands. "These oracles sure keep busy, don't they? Don't worry Steve, that's just a whole lot of Elemental energy. I'd say we should count ourselves lucky none of us can open it - or at least, nobody try."

"Alright people, bring out the rope."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:52 am

K wrote:
"Wait..." - Mihai mutters.

OOC:

He looks back to the party, deadly serious. "Get Silver and the other three now, and untie them. Something's coming."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:53 am

Zeiss wrote:
OOC:

Everyone is a little confused by this serious statement. Fedler and Saemon look at each other.

"Huh, what do you mean?" asks Saemon.

"I thought everything was settled," says Fredrick. "Is this going to be a problem?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:53 am

K wrote:
to Fredrick - "Pick up your weapons." - to the party - "Fan out!"

Mihai's weapon hand goes to his sword. His eyes dart at the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Well that was odd. "You're absolutely sure?"

"Alright, Mihai, I'll just humor you. Chief, maybe it wouldn't hurt to take a look around and get a Scan."

Konrad moves to a defensive location with his weapon drawn. What in the hell is this about? Were they had, was Fred just buying time, trying to get in close and muck everything up?
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:54 am

Zeiss wrote:
Everyone in your group is now terribly confused, but they comply when Konrad gets into position. The thieves take back their weapons while Saemon casts Scan.

"...What?" he mutters. "It's like if someone cast something similar to Scan on this area."

"We're being watched?" says Fedler, her bow ready. "By who?"

"A mage, but I don't recognize this spell."

Breeze flies over to Steve, lands on his shoulder, then holds him by his neck as best as she can.

"I don't feel good."

All of you see something enter the corner of you eye; it's coming from the south, on the path leading up to the fort. At the end of it, you see a female silhouette made of fire walking towards you, and three people behind it. It takes a full minute before they reach your group, and they make no aggressive move against you. Mihai and Konrad recognizes them.

This is your client, with two of her bodyguards and an Aspect of fire. She greets you with a cold smile.

"Hello there," she says with a Lofellian accent. "I see you've done your job admirably."

The weapons of her bodyguards are drawn, and you can see a few drops of blood at the end of their swords.

"Now, could you please give me my journal?"

Physical description of the client for Steve:

For Mihai:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:55 am

K wrote:
Mihai squints - "Whose blood is it on those blades?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:56 am

Zeiss wrote:
OOC:

Her smiles accentuates.

The rest of the group is horrified at the sight of blood. The Oracle takes out a piece of paper, and as she is reading it, she calmly says;

"I had to clean up after you, of course. You speak too much. Reveal too much."

For Steve:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:56 am

Kolson wrote:
Flame erupts in Steve's mind, which shortly after erupts in his hand and he holds it near the journal. The journal is against his own chest just for clarity's sake. "How about I burn it and you, bitch!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Konrad yells, "Wait Steve, no!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 9:59 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Bad idea," she states. "You see, I took some precautions. Llyold!"

Her shout is then followed by thunder. Another man comes out from between the trees that surround the path. In his right hand is a dagger, and with the other, he is holding a little girl who is quietly crying.

Fedler freezes.

"Now, can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:00 am

K wrote:
Mihai glares at Lloyd. His hand gripping his sword's handle as if to crush it. - "Lloyd." - he growls - "That little girl is all that's standing between you and the most agonizing death you could ever imagine."

This is not the same man that's been accompanying you all this time.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:00 am

Rory wrote:
"I dunno, can we? We can do all sorts of things besides talk." Konrad bluffs as hard as he can. I don't know no girl. What's she mean to anybody here? Certainly not to me, but...well, to the other people, she's precious.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:01 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Mihai," says Llyold. "It's just business."

"Fedler..." cries out the little girl, a dagger to her throat.

The hunter is petrified, near panic.

The Oracle calmly answers Konrad. "You can also give my property back to me."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:01 am

K wrote:
Mihai's glare straight into Lloyd's skull illustrates just what he'll make his business if he so much as scratches Yen.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:02 am

Kolson wrote:
"Bullshit! Our job was to return the journal to you after we got it back. You did all of this because you wanted to, murderer!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:02 am

Rory wrote:
"Careful, Steve." Konrad says this more to warn him than to reprimand.

And the dance continues. "You expect an awful lot from people you intend to eliminate either way. If you really want every last one of us silenced anyway, why bring the girl? Send one of your servants to take the book. Let her go, and we give it to him. And then this can get ugly."

Diplomacy
Scout's honor and all that, let the kid go, and we'll give you the book.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:05 am

Zeiss wrote:
She looks at Steve with no expression. After she finished listening to Konrad, she says,

"That sounds reasonable. But I also want my specimen."

She is looking at Breeze.

"It surely wouldn't let its friend suffer in its place, right?"

The fairy is holding back tears.

Rain has started to fall, gently.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2018, 10:06 am

Kolson wrote:
"No. I have a counteroffer. All of my friends, including Breeze and the little girl walk away from here. No one gets hurt and no one has to die. In exchange I don't destroy this precious journal of yours. Because I swear to you by my power, by all the elements, and by all fucking 30 Tenets of Deremonda there is no other way you are getting it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next