A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K

K

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 12:52 am

"Not impossible, but..." - he mulls it over - "Until i see it, i... no, even after i see it, i don't know that i could trust it."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 12:55 am

"Maybe they figured out a way to capture the Enemy and force them to make fairies. Because surely they'd never work with them to do it, right?" Steve dots the period of the last sentence. "Would you mind taking a look at this Fluffle, make sure it all makes sense?"

"Oh, of course," the fairy says as he hops on the table.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:01 am

"And then there's Lavoie becoming a Green Mage, when an ISA Agent would never do that willingly. There are things i still can't begin making sense of."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:12 am

"It's good," Fluffle says once he's finished reading the letter. He then faces the rest of his companions. "What if there are good Enemies, and they all became fairies?"
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:14 am

"Like i said, not impossible. But how can you trust an enemy that bases it's whole style of warfare on deception?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:15 am

"You don't need to. You only need to trust us, the fairies!"

Fluffle declares this with an enthusiasm reminiscent of Breeze.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:16 am

Mihai shrugs - "After they've given up their lives to birth you, sure. It's just... kinda tragic, if it is true."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:18 am

"Totally trust you guys. No matter your origins, you are good people and better friends."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:20 am

The fairy smiles confidently at Steve.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:25 am

Konrad nods. "I think we can. And, I think we'll have a lot to ask Jasmine, the next time we get to talk to her."

Konrad thinks back to Aemilia and her connection to the Red Blades as a big shareholder. She might be able to help if Zelk sought her out...
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:43 am

Having partially recovered from the bombardment of secrets she just experienced, Nadzieja says, "You can be sure I'll help the fairies in Myr, however I can." She pauses and looks at the party members with firm resolve. "I'll also inform the embassies across the Archipelago to assist you if you ever need help. You can contact me through them whenever it's necessary."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:46 am

Mihai nods, almost in a bow - "Thank you. It's good to know you have our back."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:51 am

Steve smiles and nods at Nadia in thanks.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 1:53 am

Konrad smiles at her. "Thank you Nadzieja. We won't hesitate to do so, and feel free to contact us through though those selfsame embassies if there's anything we can do to help you on the international level."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 2:01 am

"Now that's an idea." She takes a deep breath, finishes her cup of tea and stands up from her seat. "Um... I think I need to go and... think about all this. You will keep me informed, right?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 2:02 am

"We still need to come back and give you an Orb."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 2:07 am

Konrad nods in earnest with Mihai's statement.

"We will keep you informed. If this is goodbye, I think Steve will let you go with some tea. Right Steve?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 2:17 am

"I'd totally give you the rest of the tea if I had a thermos for you." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2018, 9:47 pm

The red mage sighs casually. "It's not the same without a steaming temperature, is it? I hope our tender regards will be warm enough on their own."

After making that quip, he stands up to give the aforementioned regards. "I'm glad to have met you, Nadzieja. I promise to return every warrior that you've lent to us once we've reunited with our friends. Please look for my letter, and give the Noze a good stomping." He gives her an animated grin with the final sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2018, 10:21 pm

At the mention of the Noze, Nadzieja's expression hardens. "Oh, I will," she says. "And next time we meet, I hope to see your friends as well."

She shakes everyone's hands, including Fluffle's, and prepares to leave the ship—she apparently has a busy day ahead of her. She has to attend the funeral of the warriors who died in the Arena, meet with Anastazja at the City Hall and host a celebration where all Szefowie, their retinues and government officials will be present. Although she'd like to see Amber one last time, she'd rather let the teenager sleep in for now.

Now that the meeting is over, Nadzieja informs her warriors that they can climb aboard the ship—with the Captain's permission of course. Before they do however, she gathers them to tell them one last thing.

"How you act across the sea will reflect on all of us Myrzens," she declares. And then, half-jokingly, she says, "So... don't fuck it up."

"Yes, ma'am!" they reply.

They say their farewells to their Szef and go below deck to find the sleeping quarters. The fairies are happy to help them settle in.

Just as Nadzieja leaves the Vulcan, Segel approaches the adventurers and informs them that a certain Doodad has requested to meet them. The young entrepreneur is hovering near the gangplank and waiting for his employers.

"Misters," he greets them. "Good morning. How are you feeling today?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2018, 10:24 pm

"Good morning Doodad. Things are fine with me."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2018, 10:25 pm

"Good morning, Doodad. Come on in."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2018, 10:29 pm

"...I'm feeling wonderful, thank you," says Konrad, as he watches Nadzieja leave. "Fly aboard, Doodad."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2018, 10:47 pm

"Thank you," the serious fairy says as he comes aboard. "May I first say how impressive you all were yesterday in the Arena; Walter and Lucy couldn't stop shouting their admiration."

He winces a little when mentioning the employees under his supervision; they were probably very loud.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2018, 10:50 pm

"So were you. The sound system worked flawless. Rain and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next