A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:36 am

Rory wrote:
Smiling kindly, Konrad replies, "We understand. Thank you. Please make contact with us as soon as you're ready, and have a safe voyage."

He makes a sweeping hand gesture at Conan, as if to say "by your leave".

Diplomacy
Improve disposition.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:36 am

Kolson wrote:
"Before you go Faith may I ask you something of a more personal nature? Maybe in private? I won't take up much of your time, I promise. It's selfish I know, but it will drive me crazy if I don't ask." His face is pleading, but worried she'll say no as well. He's clearly outside of his comfort zone making such a request and anyone who knows him decently well has never seen him push like this.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Mihai asks flatly - "And while he's at it, why do you look like Deremonda?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:37 am

Kolson wrote:
"Oh, you recognized her too?" Steve says in shock. He never expected that from Mihai.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:37 am

K wrote:
Mihai shrugs - "Hard not to."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Konrad raises an eyebrow at this spitting-image talk, however he notes she does have a stoic look. He makes special note of this, with less focus on humor this time as opposed to when he originally made the pun at Conan.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:38 am

Zeiss wrote:
Just when Mihai answers Steve, Conan gives a last nod to Konrad, and walks through the back door. As for the three others, they calmly walk through the front door, and close it behind them. Only Faith remains. She peers at both Steve and Mihai, then gives her answer.

"I am not Deremonda," she reveals. "This is the only answer I can give to this question. As I said, we cannot share the information we have. Not yet." There's a pause. "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:38 am

K wrote:
"By what you and Conan said, it seems you're unaffiliated with any government. I take it you're independents."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
A mild smile appears on her face.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:39 am

Kolson wrote:
"Are you all related? What's your favorite color? How did you get here? What's the heaviest thing you've ever picked up? Do you like tacos? What's the furthest you've jumped? What's your favorite number?" He takes a deep breath. "Why is your blood silver? Who's your favorite author and why? If you were stuck on a desert island what three objects would you take with you? What number am I thinking of? Why's the sky blue? How many Tumeroks does it take to build a house?"

He'll keep asking questions until someone asks him to stop.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:39 am

K wrote:
"Please let him keep going. I want to see how far he can take it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Ha! This amuses Konrad. He lets Steve keep going.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
Faith answers Steve's questions with deftness.

"No. Purple. Ship. Tree trunk. Don't know. Four meters, vertically. Pi. Necessity. Veldtralan, he wrote good stories. A knife, a lighter and a book. I don't know. The Forrower effect. Zero."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:40 am

Rory wrote:
Konrad can't stop smiling. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like, and answer as many questions as you like. There's no rush, really."

Can she even keep up enough to respond to me?
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:40 am

Kolson wrote:
Deep breath number two. "Have you been inside the Dome? What caused the Flood? What is Snicker? Have you ever served in law enforcement? What are stars made out of? How long would it take you to swim around the world at your fastest sustainable pace? Where do fairies come from?"

Deep breath number three. "Any advice you can share on first dates with old friends? Why does everything taste like chicken except fish? What's the coolest thing you've ever punched? Is Conan just a colleague or is he a little more, wink, wink? If you could have dinner with one person from history, who would it be? Can I high five you? Can Breeze high five you? Can we then high five each other all at once?"

He'll keep asking questions until someone asks him to stop.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:42 am

Rory wrote:
At the "advice" question, Konrad begins to chuckle openly. Not constantly, but he isn't trying to stop.

Deception
Hide the ever-so-slight halt in my mirth as he finishes the sentence about ConanXFaith.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:43 am

K wrote:
"Just wait till you see his poems." - Mihai adds, deadpan
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:44 am

Zeiss wrote:
Faith answers the second volley of questions. "No. I don't know. I don't know. No. Hydrogen and ilium, but it's theory. I would die before I could. Magic?"

Third volley.

"Don't fart. Inadequate tongues. Ice. He's my comrade. The last Emperor. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"High-five!" shouts Breeze..

Faith proceeds to high-five Steve and Breeze, and whoever wants to. She's a little bewildered, but willing.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:44 am

Rory wrote:
Well, she said she could do it. While Steve continues to fire off questions, Konrad waves Mihai and the others over as he walks up, hoping to start a high-five "conga" line (not really), and holds his hand up in the same manner that Breeze did.

He also rolls Sense Motive to know what Steve's player told his player in chat.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
After Breeze and Steve high-fived her, Konrad also did; but no one else seems interested...
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:45 am

K wrote:
Mihai scratches his head at this whole hi-five thing. - "Nothing personal, i just find overt displays of camaraderie distressing."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:45 am

Kolson wrote:
"Yeah!" Steve gives and takes all offered high fives.

Deep breath number four. "What's the Forrower Effect? If Highwind and The Citadel declare war on each other and begin launching civilians at each other using man sized catapults where would you bury the survivors? What's the best song you've ever heard? What's your favorite song in general? Can I go for a ride in whatever brought you here someday? If you could repaint an object, any object, what would it be and what colors and why? What's today's date? What color would you prefer your blood to be?"

Deep breath number five. "What did you like about the last Emperor? If you could live anywhere, where would it be? What name am I thinking of right now? What's your favorite breakfast food? What's the name of your ship? Have you ever had a pet? Do you like fireworks? What's the longest your nails have ever grown?"

He'll keep asking questions unless someone stops him.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Mihai blinks.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:46 am

Rory wrote:
Konrad silently walks down the south wing hallway, and leaves the building through the window of the nearest room to try and catch up to Conan. He does not want to risk Faith's wrath by Scanning her when Conan had already agreed to it once.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:46 am

Zeiss wrote:
OOC:

To the first question, she gives a succinct, but well summarized explanation that Steve is familiar with. To the fourth volley of questions;

"No need to bury the survivors. Setting Sail, Coming Home. Setting Sail, Coming Home. No. An apple, and I would prefer it brown because of the chocolate. 9th of August. White."

Fifth volley. She hasn't shown any sign of fatigue, but simple curiosity to all these questions. Everyone else is listening intently to this unexpected "exchange".

"Nothing. Home. I don't know. Bread. One. No. No. One centimeter?"

Konrad looks around, but he cannot see any sign of Conan or his comrades or where they might have went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Adventure: Proxy War (Archive)
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next