A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:50 am

Kolson wrote:
"Hello again. How are you guys this morning?" Steve takes a sip of orange juice from his tall glass cup. His hat is resting in his lap in his usual custom when indoors.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:51 am

Rory wrote:
Konrad grabs a few items a la carte - sausages, yogurt, coffee, and an apple - before he sits down.

"Wonderful," he smiles. "I've been practicing what I've been studying in that book about weaving. I've woven triple, minor, enchantments into three rings - at random. Now I have to repair the ones that broke. Fascinating, to have the power to make anything and make it do anything. My mind has been swimming in a sea of possibilities!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:51 am

Kolson wrote:
"I envy you your talent. I'm afraid I've always been hopeless at Weaving. Not that I was welcome there anymore anyway." He looks at Zelk and winks at her.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
Zelk greets Breeze by presenting her hand to shake, which the fairy is more than happy to do, although she can only shake the woman's index finger.

To Steve's question, Breeze replies, "I'm hungry!", and she immediately looks over the menu.

When she hears about Konrad's recent experiments, Zelk raises an eyebrow, more in surprise than concern. However, she suddenly rolls her eyes when Steve reminds her of his own ineptitude at weaving.

"Whatever you do," she warns Konrad, "do not try to weave a fart balloon."

"A fart balloon!?" repeats Breeze.

"You heard right. And I smelled it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:53 am

Rory wrote:
Oh yes, great things are coming, but let's keep it a surprise for now...!

"A what? Oh, I see." He passes an assuming glance at Steve.

"Zelk, I feel I should apologize for pressing a matter the other day that was already dissolved. It was unnecessary, and it led to more ill shenanigans and as a result everyone ditched me, which I fully deserved."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:53 am

Zeiss wrote:
Zelk appears even more surprised. She exchanges a glance with Steve to see his reaction, but quickly turns back to Konrad.

"Thank you for telling me this," she replies with her typical and almost flat tone. "I will extend to you the same courtesy, and admit that I shouldn't have gotten riled up so easily; even if you were really annoying. The Free Feathers military expects more restraint from its personnel."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:54 am

Rory wrote:
That it most certainly must, I'm sure. "Thank you. So anyway, I haven't really taken the time to really bother learning just what sort of effects the rings are enchanted with, but when I get good at it, I've got plans for my current equipment..."

He lifts a sausage with telekinesis as if to imply what he means and eats it. "I assume today you'll be going back to your headquarters? For your next assignment, or whatever it is you do there?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:54 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Actually, no," responds Zelk. She gives her order to the waiter, then faces Konrad again. "I'm on leave for three weeks. Me and Steve are departing for Walkerfree today. I have been invited to a ball by my grandfather, and I extend this invitation to your group as well."

"I can dance!?" exclaims the blue-haired girl.

"In a beautiful dress too."

You can almost see stars in the fairy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Oh, my thanks. What's the occasion?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
Rory wrote:
"A what? Oh, I see." He passes an assuming glance at Steve.

The young mage gives an exaggerated shrug. "Long story."

Zeiss wrote:
Zelk appears even more surprised. She exchanges a glance with Steve to see his reaction, but quickly turns back to Konrad.

He gives her a nod and smile to confirm what Konrad is saying.

Rory wrote:
"Oh, my thanks. What's the occasion?"

"Yes, why is he throwing a ball? In all the excitement I forgot to ask." He laughs good-naturedly about the circumstances of his oversight.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:55 am

Zeiss wrote:
"He likes balls," answers Zelk.

Breeze leans in to hear the rest of the explanation, but she realizes that this was it.

"He just likes balls!?" repeats the blue-haired girl.

"Yes," confirms the young woman.

"He's awesome!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:55 am

Kolson wrote:
"Well, that's as good a reason as any. Does he love puns too?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:56 am

Zeiss wrote:
"You'll have to see for yourself."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:56 am

Kolson wrote:
"Indeed. Can't wait."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
A, Deception vs Zelk's answers. B...

"And just who is your father, someone important?"

"May I bring a plus-one? It would be helpful to be able to tell Aemilia at a relaxing event rather than the moment I show up on her doorstep. I do worry, but I don't want to frighten her."

Gotta invite my woman if I can.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:57 am

Zeiss wrote:
"My grandfather is a merchant," she succinctly replies.

Konrad's second question confounds her.

"I don't know who she is, but sure, you can invite her."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:57 am

Rory wrote:
"Thank you! You are a treasure. I've got to send her a letter right away! And buy some stuff! After I finish my food."

He starts eating fast, drinking his coffee to wash the food down quickly. Between bites, he asks Zelk for the date and time of the event.

His parchment is in his room. In fact, most of his things are in his room, so he'll have to head up there, write the letter, pack up and head out to the market and the courier. The letter won't arrive before they do, unless...

*bought a suit and a gift*
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:59 am

Rory wrote:
Konrad's letter to Aemilia:
Added "yours" to the letter's closing, since Konrad's incourigible womanizing would be reflected in the way he writes to his paramours.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 7:59 am

Zeiss wrote:
Zelk quickly tells Konrad that they have to leave today, and to regroup with the others later at the inn where Mihai and Fedler are staying.

The party regroups at the inn, just as Fedler and Mihai are leaving the dinner area, having just finished breakfast.

"Hey!" pipes up Breeze. "We're going to a ball! You wanna come?"

"A ball?" asks Fedler, taken aback by this sudden invitation.

"Yeah! So, do you want to?"

The redheaded hunter looks at the others, waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Mihai blinks and does the same.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Zelk's grandfather Sean is throwing a ball in Walkerfree and she has graciously invited us as her guests. The only stipulation is that we must leave today if we are going to make it on time. It should be a lot of fun." He looks at them expectantly.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:00 am

K wrote:
Mihai raises an eyebrow. Looks at Fedler.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:00 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Wait, we have to leave?" inquires Fedler.

"Yes," confirms Zelk. "It will take place in Walkerfree. We'll have to find passage on a ship to get there on time."

"Oh!" exclaims Breeze. "We should go to the docks then!"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"The... Bare-a-Kooda" - he mutters the name as if it annoys him to think of it - "...leaves at 14:00, for Walkerfree. It's probably on a job, but maybe we can hitch."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:01 am

Kolson wrote:
"Oh, that's fortuitous. We should go speak to one of their officers immediately and see if we can't arrange passage." To Fedler and Mihai he says, "It's a formal ball so you'll need clothes suitable to the occasion. We can make the arrangements if you need time to purchase them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next