A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:03 pm

Rory wrote:
"Good for him. Breeze, I have to say, I find your lack of curiosity underwhelming. So where did she find you? Was it in a land where everyone speaks like this: le renard agile saute par dessus le chien paresseux? Were there others like you? Quickly, as an aside, do you have a name for what you are, or do you mind if we continue calling you what we have been?"

ooc:

Konrad is just killing time until we reach the town, whereupon he will insist that we find someplace to convene just between himself, Steve, and Mihai.

On the way to town, he will go over the plan for Fedler and her people to help us. In which direction is the abandoned fort if we start from Waterglass? How far? She and the chief should meet with their people and get whomever they can to meet us a fair distance from the abandoned fort so as to avoid being spotted. We'll all meet up there tomorrow afternoon.

At Waterglass, Konrad will get his change for 10 gold, which he ran off without.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:03 pm

Zeiss wrote:
"One of them," replies Breeze to Mihai's question, while floating alongside your group. "I don't know which one though."

She turns to Konrad, then answers him with a smile, "Oui. Les gens parlent lofellien d'où je viens." She fluently switches back to Imperial. "I also have lots of brothers and sisters over there! We all woke up one day in the forest, and we didn't how we got there. Maybe we were born from a magical tree?"

Stars appear in her eyes, as she lets her imagination get the better of her.

"Me and a few others decided to explore the world. It's so big!" She makes a large gesture with her arms. "But people always think I'm strange. Yen told me I was a fairy, and the books I read said the same thing. So that's what I must be, right?"

The name seems to make her proud.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Breeze wrote:
"I don't know which one though."

"Short, tall, dark or light hair, eyes, beard, pimples, clothes he wore, nothing? You didn't see him?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:04 pm

Zeiss wrote:
"Of course not, you silly. I was sleeping when they left my door open."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:04 pm

Kolson wrote:
"Then how do you know it was a man that did it?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
"I didn't say it was a man who freed me. It's him who assumed that!" She points to Konrad. "Women can do stuff too, you know!"

Fedler chuckles.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
unfazed and unimpressed - "Shall we go into neutral pronouns now, so we don't have to assume anything and can bury the hatchet on the gender war? Yeah, Steve, she didn't see zir."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:05 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Breeze nods vehemently. "Exactly. I didn't see any 'sir'!"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:05 pm

K wrote:
ooc:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
OOC:

Sigh. "Moving on. It seems strange to me that you were just let out. Did your captors strike you as incompetent or lax?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:06 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Breeze tilts her head, and gently scratches her head. "I don't know. It was only my second time being imprisoned."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:06 pm

Rory wrote:
Zeiss of Dreamkeeper wrote:
"I didn't say it was a man who freed me. It's him who assumed that!" She points to Konrad. "Women can do stuff too, you know!"

Fedler chuckles.
"'Him' is gender neutral for strangers," he retorts dismissively.

Zeiss wrote:
Breeze tilts her head, and gently scratches her head. "I don't know. It was only my second time being imprisoned."
"If they were incompetent or lax, that says something equally underwhelming about our client's home security, but I think you should be more interested in the fact that fairies exist now, by her words, 'out of nowhere'. The Great Flood appeared out of nowhere too, and brought magic with it. Fairies are magical in nature, or at least Breeze is. I don't mean to cause a panic, but it doesn't sound like their existence will be a secret for long."

"So Breeze, how long have you 'been'?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:07 pm

Zeiss wrote:
When Konrad says that Breeze is magical in nature, she puts her hands on her hips, and nods confidently. "That's me. The magical fairy."

Konrad wrote:
"I don't mean to cause a panic, but it doesn't sound like their existence will be a secret for long."

Saemon comments soberly, "Probably not, no."

She then mulls over his next question. "Hmm. I'm not sure. I spent an awful lot of time into that library. Oh oh! I know! People told me that the white thing that fell from the sky some time ago was called snow! It was the first time I ever saw it! It happens once a year, right? The books told me so!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:08 pm

Rory wrote:
"Hmm...that could have been as far back as December. What if they really did fall from one tree? During celebration of the winter festival, wouldn't that be something! Nah, that would be too much."

christmas:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:08 pm

Zeiss wrote:
"Who knows? Maybe we'll have money fall off the trees next! Or better; cookies!"

"I'll stick with fruits, thank you," says Fedler.

"Yes," agrees Saemon. "One supernatural phenomenon at a time please."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:10 pm

Conspiring Against an Oracle (Konrad, Steve):
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:14 pm

(Mihai, NPCs):
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:15 pm

Rory wrote:
the plan already:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:15 pm

K wrote:
observations:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:17 pm

Kolson wrote:
Edit OOC:

Rory and Konrad:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:18 pm

Zeiss wrote:
OOC EDIT:

The whole party enters Waterglass under the worried gaze of the villagers.

Yen comes running from across the plaza, and shouts, "Fedler!". The hunter kneels down to pick her up in her arms, and spins around once. She then kisses the little girl on the cheek, and says, "Hey there. Told you I would be okay."

Irving makes a beeline for Saemon, puts a hand on his back, and asks with a concerned tone, "Are you okay? Your clothes-" The chief interrupts him, a little embarrassed, "I'm fine, I'm fine." The mayor firmly nods, while Saemon takes a look at his humble attire which has indeed been a little roughed from the battle.

Velstar approaches the three of you with a gentle smile on her face. She looks at Steve a little longer than Mihai and Konrad, but finally asks all of you, "Is the wolf dead?"

Breeze has hid herself within Steve's bag.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:19 pm

Rory wrote:
ooc:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:19 pm

Zeiss wrote:
OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
Zeiss of Dreamkeeper wrote:
Velstar approaches the three of you with a gentle smile on her face. She looks at Steve a little longer than Mihai and Konrad, but finally asks all of you, "Is the wolf dead?"

"It was a real team effort but we managed to put the creature down. We almost didn't make it." Steve pitches his voice so that as many people as possible can hear what he is saying. "After I get some rest I'll compose a poem all about it. Why, I'll perform it at the inn for all of you fine people!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2018, 8:20 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Once the villagers hear the news that the cursed wolf has finally been put down, they begin to cheer with a force you wouldn't suspect. Where there was once only worry and fear, there is but joy and relief now that they know things will go back to normal. As for Velstar, she's not showing any sign of surprise, as she probably expected such success. It takes a while, but once the villagers have calmed down a little, they all turn towards the party and begin clapping for them. You can hear quite a few say thank you, and how awesome the five of you are.

Fedler, who is now holding Yen's hand, is undeniably embarrassed by the attention your group is receiving; as for Saemon, he appears more shocked than anything else.

Irving chooses this time to approach the three of you, and proclaims with an appreciative tone, "For your help in quelling this threat to our village, the people of Waterglass thank you. You will always be welcome here, and now that it is safe enough to celebrate the spring festival, we hope you will join us for this occasion as our most esteemed guests." The mayor turns towards Fedler and Saemon. "That includes you too."

The hunter faces the party, and with a small grin, she says, "I guess we won't have to wait in line for our meal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)   1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Aventure: The Fey One (Archive)
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next