A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 12:43 am

She is surprised at Hunter's question but surprise is soon replaced by confusion. "What do you mean tracking spell? And what is tree stone?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 12:47 am

Insight:

Again, Kat listens very attentively to Salihn's words.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 12:51 am

Insight 17

"Tree Stone is a kind of mutant rock that.. well, it's... been places."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 1:01 am

Carlos: Insight Check Success:

"I have no idea what you are talking about. He had no charm necklace when I saw him...and I never got up the courage to give him mine."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 1:21 am

Hunter nods. "It looks like I made a mistake... It's just that the Senior Druid thought you seemed really put-out when she spoke to you. Can we know what that was about?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 1:42 am

"Oh Ara." Salihn makes a sour face. "I don't like her. She presents herself as all fair and knowledgeable but she doesn't care about any of us. All she did was pepper me with the same questions over and over again about the attack. Why did they attack? Why didn't you save Saphielle? As if only the druids mattered.

When I finally told her enough, I got up and tried to leave. When she stopped me, I lost my temper. I wouldn't normally do that, especially to our Senior Druid, but I'd had enough. That's when everything hit me and I just...had enough. I'm already so tired and we still haven't...b-buried the dead yet." She sniffs and blows her nose into Zoe's handkerchief.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 1:47 am

"Ah, aye. When we first met back there, she turned it into an interrogation too. I think that's just her duty, try not to hold it against her."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 1:53 am

Hunter nods. "She's a prickly one. I'm not a fan either."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 1:55 am

"I...suppose that's true." She doesn't sound like she really believes it but adds, "My father always did say that being a leader is hard sometimes. Maybe it was hard for her too."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 2:00 am

"She does have an apprentice to train... I hope we haven't exhausted you too much. We have a few more questions, if you feel up to it."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 2:05 am

"Just don't ask me the same question over and over again and I think I can answer some more." She grins a little bit.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 2:11 am

Hunter smiles back. "Don't worry, Miss, that's why I keep notes." He tries to twirl his pen before failing and almost dropping it.

"Symania said you split up when you went up the hill. Was there anything that stood out between splitting up and reuniting with Imizael and Aymar?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 8:04 pm

"If she told you we split up while running up the hill then she's mistaken. The only time we were apart was when Imizael and I went to find more children, just like I said. I don't really remember much about that part, mostly being scared and trying to avoid getting killed. I managed to find a few more kids but we had to run for it when we were spotted."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 8:49 pm

Hunter glances down at his notes. It looks like he got that one wrong. He clears his throat, aware that this next question might be toeing the line a little bit after the interviewee's request that they not rehash the same inquiries.

"Getting back to Reptar, who do you suspect might have given him a gift?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 9:44 pm

"I really have no idea, sorry. If he was seeing anyone he didn't mention it to me." She sounds hurt about the idea of Reptar dating someone else.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019, 10:14 pm

"You said you never saw him wear a necklace," Kat says. "How often have you seen him in the last few months?"

-------

https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=38
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold   Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue: The Barony of Harkenwold
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40