A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:01 am

Zeiss wrote:
"My grandfather can lend them a suit and a dress if they don't want to buy one," adds Zelk. She then looks up and down at Steve. "For you too."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:01 am

K wrote:
Mihai is uncomfortable, then suddenly thinks of something and can't help but glance at Fedler.

At Zelk's offer he can but awkwardly reply - "Uh, thanks. But that might be imposing a bit much."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"I don't think we'll have much choice. I can't justify spending the money on a suit just yet. Thank you Zelk." He smiles at her. "But don't worry Mihai. It will be fine. We'll all be there with you so don't worry about it. I promise, it will be fun."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:02 am

Rory wrote:
K wrote:
"The... Bare-a-Kooda" - he mutters the name as if it annoys him to think of it - "...leaves at 14:00, for Walkerfree. It's probably on a job, but maybe we can hitch."
Konrad shoots a side glare at him. "You're saying it wrong," he mutters.

K wrote:
At Zelk's offer he can but awkwardly reply - "Uh, thanks. But that might be imposing a bit much."
Kolson wrote:
"I don't think we'll have much choice. I can't justify spending the money on a suit just yet. Thank you Zelk." He smiles at her. "But don't worry Mihai. It will be fine. We'll all be there with you so don't worry about it. I promise, it will be fun."
"Please, suits are 25g a pop, at most. Zelk's rich old man won't mind loaning 100g-worth of fancy duds for one party. But it's up to you, I suppose. I just bought mine for a cool 20 and I gotta say, it's pretty snazzy."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:04 am

Kolson wrote:
Steve shrugs. "You also don't have the debt I do. But I'll get one eventually. There's no rush."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:04 am

K wrote:
After listening to Steve, and failing to care how he says the name of the boat, Mihai considers and just says - "Zelk, i'll talk to you later about that offer if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:05 am

Zeiss wrote:
Zelk shrugs. "Sure."

"I'll also take you up on that offer," says Fedler. "I'd rather avoid spending so much money on a dress I wouldn't wear that often."

The hunter looks at Breeze, frowns, then adds, "Wait. We need something for her too."

"Oh, I already got my dress ready!" reassures the fairy, who is happily scratching the back of her head. "Remember the lady at the toy store? I asked her to make me one! We only have to go get it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:05 am

K wrote:
"Let's go get it then."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Let's pick it up and head to the docks."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
Steve gets up and starts walking out. "What color is your dress anyway?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:06 am

Zeiss wrote:
The party starts to walk.

"It's a surprise!" replies Breeze, throwing her hands into the air. "Now that there's a ball where I can show it off, I'll make sure nobody sees it before then! We're going to have so much fun."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:07 am

Zeiss wrote:
The party went for a quick visit to the toy shop to pick up the clothes that Breeze ordered with gusto, which she quickly hid them into her reserved spot in Steve's bag. With a foreboding finger pointed at his face, she forbade from ever looking at her clothes without her express permission; if he ever did, he would come to miss the peaceful and relaxing night he's had up until now...

As agreed, they all marched towards the docks to find the Barracuda. The ship has now a new captain called Attano, a man in his forties donning a superb black beard. After the crew salutes Konrad, Edward explains to the captain who the party members are. Attano readily offers you a substantial discount for passage to Walkerfree; a fee of merely 1 piece of gold. "Of course," he told them, "you will all get your own cabins."

This is how the party finds itself once again on the deck of the Barracuda as its sails are slowing taking the ship away from Highwind.

"I hope we won't have to fight a kraken this time!" says Breeze as she sits down on the handrail. "The meanie murdered many of our friends."

"If it comes, we'll be ready this time," states Zelk, her eyes gleaming with determination.

Fedler simply nods, her gaze wandering on the receding city instead.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:07 am

K wrote:
In response to Breeze, Mihai just taps the handle of Waterglass, like he did down in the hold on the day they first set sail.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
The blue-haired girl looks up at Mihai and gives him the biggest smile.

"Demon Hunter will make sliced sausage out of the kraken's tentacles!" she adds, clearly pleased with Mihai's new nickname.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:08 am

K wrote:
Mihai chuckles - "Gonna have to live up to that one."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:08 am

Kolson wrote:
Steve puts his arm around Zelk in affection and solidarity and watches with the others as Highwind begins to slowly recede into the distance. "We'll all have to, before the end."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
Zelk stares at Steve, very suspicious.

"If your hand goes any lower, I'm throwing you overboard," she warns him. However, she doesn't move away.

"Not again, please," says Edward as he passes by.

"Oh, I've heard about that," pipes up Breeze. "But why were you bleeding from the mouth Snowstorm?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Oh, i never told you what he told me after you climbed back aboard." - he absentmindedly mentions to Zelk
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:09 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Do I want to know?" she responds.

"I want to!" exclaims the fairy.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:09 am

Kolson wrote:
"'Worth it.' I said it was 'worth it.'"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Worph it." - Mihai corrects
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"It hurt more not to do it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Mihai pauses at that one, knowing his meaning all too well - "...yeah."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:10 am

Rory wrote:
Konrad briefly visits the new captain and, handing over a sack of gold (75g), he says, "Crew's pay from a previous job. A trial run. It failed though, so that door's closed I'm afraid."

At mention of Snicker and the kraken: "Honestly I don't think we would be, but at the same time, I don't think summoning a kraken to drag us all under would be...'fun'."

He just raises a skeptic brow at Steve as this conversation happens in front of him. And pulls out his three-quarters-full bottle of rum to drink. "Well here's hoping you'll never have to do it again."

Diplomacy
Pass the job off as un-noteworthy when speaking to the captain, something barely worth mentioning beyond reason for the money. And I do believe it is un-noteworthy. It was a "trash" run as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:10 am

Zeiss wrote:
Captain Attano quickly hands the gold over to Edward to distribute it to the rest of the crew, and gives his congratulations to Konrad for a job well done.

"I still don't know why Steve was bleeding from his mouth..." ponders Breeze.

"It's probably best if we never know," replies Fedler, exchanging a knowing glance with Mihai.

"I agree," adds Zelk. She turns away from the shrinking city, and walks towards the door that leads to the lower deck. "I'm going to my cabin. You're sleeping on the floor Steve."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next