A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:11 am

K wrote:
Mihai just stays on deck with Fedler, watching the city fade into the distance.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:11 am

Rory wrote:
Konrad tips his bottle for a mouthful of booze, which he'll be half done with by the time they reach Walkerfree, and sequesters himself in his cabin to repair some rings via Weaving.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
The mage watches Zelk go with a sigh. "Sorry Breeze, but only she could really tell you that. However, I am almost done with my poem for her. Why don't we go finish it and maybe she'll let me sleep in the bed instead of crashing with you."

He waits for her to land on his shoulder and then leaves the deck for the galley to do just that.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019, 8:12 am

Zeiss wrote:
OOC:

"Of course!" exclaims Breeze. "Operation Bed Crasher is on!"

Breeze and Steve disappear into the galley, and the Barracuda, now fully repaired from the damages it suffered a few days ago, gently slides on the water towards Walkerfree.

The sun is beginning its sluggish descent below the earth's horizon, extending the shadows of the citizens strolling on the plaza where the statue of Alvo Victivius stands, immobile. The effigy of stone is now confined behind high fences of wrought iron, preventing any curious onlooker from disturbing the entity that has made this sculpture its home. The passersby have learned to ignore the anomaly sleeping in their city. But even if they were watching, they would not be able to perceive the small puff of black energy swirling on the ground, slowly making its way towards the statue.

"You have come for help," declares the inaudible voice of Alvo Victivius.

"...You speak their language," notices the black entity, bemused. "Why?"

"To serve and protect. This is my role now."

The puff of dark energy screeches.

"Use their language," interrupts the effigy of stone. "For it is also mine."

"Why!?" lashes out the smaller entity. "They are weak. Soft. Ephemeral."

"They will not hurt those who serve them."

"How could they possibly hurt us!?"

"They have hurt you."

The energy swirls and screeches.

"A smaller creature did," it clamors. "A 'fairy'. But I can also hurt her."

"I will not help you. I will not heal you."

The puff of energy stops twirling.

"We are the same," it says. "We are the Endless."

"Not anymore," retorts the statue. "I am Alvo Victivius."

There is a longer silence where the black entity stays immobile, just like its stony interlocutor, until it suddenly starts lashing and clawing at the air. This manifestation of ill intent gradually dissolves into deadly stillness, and the puff of dark energy begins to float above the ground.

"Then I am Snicker," it declares. "I will undo their happiness. I will fracture each layer of their mind. And I will replace the gaping hole of their essence with torment."

It flies away into the sky, leaving the effigy of stone alone. The invisible gaze of Alvo's figure momentarily lingers on the passersby who continue to walk around the plaza, oblivious to the mysteries of their world, until it fades back into its slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)   2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Adventure: Sightseeing and Debrief (Archive)
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25