A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd adventure: Rebirth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
K

K

3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 8:54 pm

"One of the patients is under our custody." - he says flatly - "We came here to take him home."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 8:57 pm

Zelk faces Saemon, who is still out of it. "No patient is allowed to leave the asylum," she states. "He will have to stay here."
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:00 pm

". . . . . . . ."

"Breeze..." - Mihai calls her over as he moves close to Saemon, plopping down to eye level so he can speak to him.

"Saemon, are you alright?"

After Saemon's reply, Mihai will ask Breeze to check his mind. Then he'll ask Sarah how long the sedative lasts.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:08 pm

Saemon barely notices Mihai kneeling down beside him, and can't even formulate an answer. Breeze quickly examines him and says, "Well, there's no Snicker in there. He looks normal to me." She gives a knowing nod to her companions to hint at what she really means by "normal".

Leslek and Sarah are confused as to what the fairy is talking about, but the nurse brushes it off and answers Mihai. "He will be sedated for at least three more hours."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:14 pm

To Zelk - "As the Free Military, you have the authority to order us out of the building. But until you do, i'm staying with my charge."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:23 pm

Konrad chimes in behind Mihai. "We appreciate the suggestion, but we'll be waiting inside for now, with the patient."

Diplomacy
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:39 pm

Zelk shrugs. "Suit yourselves." She then looks at Sarah. "You can head outside now."

"Thank you," the nurse replies. Her voice breaks a little. "Thank you."

"I'll stay with the rest of you," Leslek declares. "I assume you could use a guide."

"That would be a big help," Zelk says. "Is the Councilman still alive?"

"Yes; he's in the bunker, on the second floor."

"We'll head there once the first floor is secured."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:45 pm

Mihai walks over to Zelk and hands her the Lv5 Keycard - "This opens the whole building, except for cells. You need these for that." - he hands her the LvB Keycard as well - "This won't open the cells on the 3rd floor West Wing, though; you'll need LvA for those."

"You can get a better look at the wing from the Monitoring Room. There's an unsecured patient in the hall, and the cells have been flooded with gas, so be careful."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:46 pm

"Are you sure Leslek? I'm willing to do it."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:51 pm

"Thank you Mihai," Zelk says. She takes the keycards. "That will make our work much easier."

To Steve, Leslek says with a tired smile, "Maybe I'll get a raise this way."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:56 pm

"You deserve more than that if you ask me." Steve sighs and the weariness shows in his shoulders now. "Stay safe. All of you. I'd hate for us to have to come rescue you too."

After seeing off Zelk and her team Steve will find a chair and collapse into it. That headache from lack of mana is taking its toll, and he'll be snoring quietly within a couple of minutes if left to his own devices.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 9:58 pm

"I'll put a good word in for you, I think you all deserve one after today. As for me, I need a change of clothes."

Konrad will sit down with a good book and read while the building is secured in the massage room Sarah was in. With his level 4 keycard. He'll make a forgery of the letter they found in the office first, then read his book.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 10:14 pm

Mihai will take Saemon to the infirmary and wait there for the situation to normalize.

He won't sit down, but lean against a wall or cupboard while time passes. As the minutes while away with nothing to do or no one to talk to, his absentminded stare into nothing will gradually turn cold.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 9:02 pm

The party members have a short private discussion to discuss how to deal with the globule, after which they each go their own way to wait for Zelk and her unit to finish sweeping the building. Fedler goes to help them evacuate the survivors.

Once he is moved to the infirmary, Saemon lies down on the gurney and stays there, motionless. He sometimes glances at Mihai, mostly to make sure he is still there, and then puts his head back down. After ten minutes, he finally falls asleep.

One hour later, Zelk and Fredrick enter the room too. "We've evacuated everyone," the lieutenant says. "I've sent Adam and Naomi to go get your colleagues."

It takes Konrad half an hour of work, but he does manage to write what he believes to be a pretty good forgery of the letter he found in the director's office. Half an hour later, Adam enters the room. "We're meeting into the infirmary," he tells him. "We'll see you there?"

All this day's fighting have tired Steve out, and adding the fact that it's now past 10:00 PM, he quickly falls asleep in the chair of one of the office rooms. Breeze is more than content to follow him and take another nap in his pocket.

Steve's dream:

Breeze is awakened by Steve's movement. She rubs her eyes. "Is it time to go back home?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 9:05 pm

Mihai is snapped out of his inner world when Zelk enters. He finally nods - "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 9:19 pm

"Yes, you will." Konrad marks his spot in the book and goes to the infirmary after Adam has left.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 10:12 pm

Steve is still half asleep when he answers. "It's okay Jasmine, Breeze will pull our orbs and then we'll be home." His eyes are gummy and burning and he stretches mightily before rubbing at his eyes. At least the headache is gone.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

Adam leaves the massage room and walks towards the infirmary.

Zelk and Fredrick go stand in a corner and wait for the others to show up.

"Jasmine?" Breeze yawns and stretches her arms. "Who's Jasmine?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 10:42 pm

The black mage blunders on without thinking. "When we stuck our orbs in Saemon to battle Snicker we appeared in a version of the village of Waterglass. We were met there by a woman named Jasmine. She helped us fight him." That's when his brain catches up to his mouth. He jolts awake to a standing position and says, "I remember the battle! Jasmine was you, Breeze! Who you were before you were reborn as a fairy!"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

Because Breeze is still in Steve's pocket, she roils and falls out of it when he suddenly stands up on his feet. "Whoa!" She manages to deploy her wings and slow her fall, but she still crashes on the desk; albeit, in an elegant manner. "Blergh..."

The blue-haired girl is now lying down on her belly, and Steve can almost see the stars floating around her head. This is when he notices Naomi by the door, staring at this scene with curious eyes.

"...You two okay?" she asks.

The fairy is unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 11:29 pm

Steve carefully lifts Breeze and puts her back in his pocket. "Oh, we're fine. I had a dream and got a little too excited while telling Blue about it." He lightly pats his pocket and says, "Sorry Breeze. So what's up? Time to go?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 11:34 pm

"Yeah... let's go," Breeze replies, still dizzy.

"We're meeting in the infirmary," Naomi explains.

"I might grab some medicine while we're there. Some anti-Steveantics."

The young soldier chuckles and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun 2017, 11:44 pm

Steve chuckles at Breeze's joke and follows Naomi to the others.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun 2017, 12:08 am

Once everyone is in the infirmary, Zelk speaks up. "We've scouted the whole building and evacuated everyone except Mr. Rodnell who needs to monitor the reactor." She then looks at Saemon who is still sleeping on the gurney despite the noise. "I've spoken to my superiors, and they want him back in a cell. At least until they've figured out this whole mess."

Breeze is dejected by this news. "...But he was going home."

"I'm sorry." Zelk's facial features soften a little.

Fedler lets out a sigh, and examines Saemon's face with a melancholic expression.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun 2017, 12:16 am

Mihai's expression hardens. - "The transfer was already authorized." - and he glances at Saemon - "If there's nothing else, i got my own superiors to speak to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd adventure: Rebirth
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next