A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Empty
PostSubject: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:04 pm

"Thank you. And with such razor-thin focus. It's definitely clear that you earned your title fairly."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:13 pm

"Every Szef did," she tells Konrad.

Nadzieja continues to drag the werewolf's remains without any effort while listening to Mihai's question.

"I know almost nothing about the Shroud," she says. "The Avatar is the one who told me it was alive."

She frowns.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:18 pm

"Still don't know what to make of a Endless showing up and doing this during the succession..." - he mutters - "Hard to believe it was at it alone."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:19 pm

"We have his card, so it's just a matter of time before we follow up. I hope he realizes that and is willing to save us the trouble, instead of stalling it out."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:20 pm

The monk stays silent and keeps dragging the corpse. Fluffle tries not to look at all the blood that's trailing behind the party.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:23 pm

"Fluffle is the first fairy you've met, if your reaction earlier is anything to go by. Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:27 pm

She looks back at Konrad for a second. "Uh? No, I met other fairies before. He just surprised me."

"Oh, yeah, sorry again about that," Fluffle says.

"Don't worry about it."

She gives him a little smile and then looks forward.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:30 pm

"Interesting. Here in Myr, or on the other islands?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:32 pm

"Are there Myrish fairies too? Wow." Steve imagines little swashbuckling fairies possibly even more clannish than usual.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:40 pm

"Everywhere really," she says to Konrad. "The first ones I met were in Zest's Gate."

"Really?" Fluffle happily exclaims. "That would be my brothers and sister."

"You're from Zest? Now that you mention it, you do have an accent... Your siblings were very polite. Some of them even ate with me."

The fairy is pleased to hear that and a smile spreads across his face. Nadzieja then answers Steve, "Yes. I'm sure you'll see some during the Tournament."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:42 pm

That last one piques Mihai's interest, but he says nothing.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:45 pm

"Everywhere, eh? So, what made you want to settle down in Myr?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:45 pm

"That's great, can't wait. I wish Breeze was here. She'd love to meet them." He realizes what he's said and immediately clamps up. His lips press into a line and then slowly morph into a melancholic frown.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:48 pm

Konrad pats Steve on the shoulder. "She will."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2018, 11:51 pm

Fluffle notices Steve's change of mood and puts his arm around his neck to comfort him.

The monk answers Konrad without pause. "This is my homeland."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:00 am

"Oh, right. It's just -- nevermind." Damn, what is it with me today?
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:02 am

Steve nods at Konrad in thanks and pats Fluffle on the hand to thank him for the comfort. He says into the now awkward silence, "She's your girlfriend and here you are comforting me. Your a good man Fluffle, I'm glad you and Breeze have each other."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:06 am

"Thanks," Fluffle replies, now blushing. "We're all friends with her. I think she'd be happy if we stayed friendly to each other."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:10 am

"Of course!" exclaims Steve, back to his usual self. "But we are friends now too, okay Fluffle. All of us." He does his best to smile at a person on his own shoulder and looks pretty funny as he tries to do so.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:26 am

Fluffle smiles back at Steve, reassured by his words. The party continues forward.

Ten minutes later, the group arrives at an intersection where shadowy pass by them with their weapons drawn.

"We're almost there," Nadzieja tells the others. "Just a few more blocks that way."

Mihai however is tired. His arms and back are starting to hurt, and it's obvious he can't keep this up for much longer.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:29 am

Konrad walks next to Mihai. "Here, why don't you let me take it the rest of the way? You look bushed."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:30 am

Mihai hesitates for a moment, but eventually relents - "Must have lost a few more pints than i thought."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:32 am

"You're a champ for lasting as long as you did, Mihai! I'm just glad we don't have to clean up the mess too." He points to the trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:33 am

"Hear, hear." Konrad switches places with him and starts hauling.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2018, 12:34 am

Mihai isn't sure what to make of having to be cheered up, but just shrugs and lets Konrad take over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next