A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:50 pm

"Now that you mention it, I don't think I have. Zelk and me like to have a cup at night when we are winding down so I've been getting a lot of practice."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:52 pm

Mihai watches Amber eat, seemingly content, and digs into his own bowl. He waits till they're done before bringing up the matter again.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:02 am

"Well it's definitely showing. Keep it up, lad, and I just might switch over from coffee."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:07 am

Steve smiles and digs into his soup. Two bowls later he's done. He sighs contentedly before pouring himself another cup of tea. Happy tummy makes for happy Steve.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:07 am

Fluffle lands on the table with a tiny wooden spoon in his hand; one of the things the other fairies brought on board with them. Amber grins and lets him eat from her own bowl.

"Here you go," she says.

"Thank you Amber," he replies. He gently blows on his spoonful and carefully eats it. His faces beams with happiness. "It's really good Steve."

Femke is sitting at the end of the table, studying her food with curiosity. She then starts eating, very slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:12 am

Konrad starts to watch Femke. He tries to avoid looking obvious and hide his blatant interest, but he's never seen her eat anything before. Or perhaps just not soup.

Deception 18
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:18 am

Femke appears to be enjoying each of her spoonful at a time, unlike Amber who has almost finished her bowl and is sticking pieces of bread into her mouth. The Tyke briefly glances at Konrad before returning her attention to her meal.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:21 am

Konrad continues to watch, as he doesn't want to interrupt her eating with a long-winded topic, then realizes this would make anyone else feel weird and stops.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:25 am

Amber and Fluffle have finished eating while Femke has only begun.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:38 am

"There's a faster way to do that, you know." Konrad gives her a Cheshire grin.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:40 am

Femke stares at Konrad, back at her bowl of soup, and back at Konrad again.

"I like to take my time," she explains.

She then resumes her meal.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:55 am

"Mind if i talk shop while you eat?" - he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 12:55 am

"Of course not," she replies.

She carefully rips a piece of bread in two.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:00 am

"We met Nadia Zerva. Found out a few things, including that the Werewolf was an Endless - like Snicker - then chopped it's head off. Then Steve blew it to pieces and now we stink." - Mihai sums up as neatly as he can, then asks Amber - "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:18 am

The teenager is astonished to learn what the adventurers went through these last few hours, but she tries not to let it distract her. She grabs something in her pocket and places it on the table; it's a pouch, the kind used to hold small amounts of spices. "I found a dealer near the Space Hamster," Amber reveals, a little proud. "We're supposed to go on a ‘date’ tomorrow at noon. You guys wanna come and scare the shit out of him?"

Her lips turn into a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:24 am

Mihai stares at the pouch... - "Yeah, i don't think i'm down with you dating some drug dealer from Odwaz without at least striking a little fear into..." - he stops himself as he realizes something - "Hold on, did you pay for this?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:31 am

Konrad sits up and looks at the bag, forgetting the ones under his eyes momentarily. "You procured us a information punching bag, and set up a time and a place to jump the scummy bastard? I could kiss you on the cheek!"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:35 am

"Sure, why not? I enjoy blowing up new jerks." He sips his tea.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:37 am

"With my money, duh," she tells Mihai. "We'll get it back tomorrow."

She faces the other two men and chuckles. "Don't forget Femke; she watched my back."

The woman in question gazes at her companions but quickly returns her attention to the bowl of soup in front of her.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:39 am

Mihai looks at the young Tyke lady and - "Thank you, Femke." - he says, a little more heartfelt than he intended to let on.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:42 am

The Tyke pauses again. She gazes at Mihai, slightly nods at him, and resumes eating.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:46 am

Konrad nods to the living construct. "Good looking out, spy."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:52 am

"Yes."

Femke's unusual answer makes Fluffle smile.

"You're a funny lady, miss Femke," he says.

"...Yes."

Fluffle and Amber chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:53 am

Steve joins them in chuckling.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2018, 1:54 am

Konrad smiles, wondering if she really is trying to be funny.

"I shall look forward to following up on this development tomorrow, after we meet with Nadia aboard the Vulcan."

As he considers this, he slumps in his seat, currently looking forward to resting his head and dozing off.

"When I first woke up today, I vowed I'd never sleep until my mind was safe from the threat of memory wipe. I've had the entire day to rethink that vow, and I need to be at my best every day and make every effort 100%. So, even if I have to live with more memories of someone else's life than of my own, I shall remain steadfast nevertheless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next