A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 12:09 am

An extremely tired and unhappy Steve follows.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 12:13 am

Konrad will go with, but he says to the carbuncle, "I don't suppose you can pick up Amber's trail for us? How about Femke?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 12:21 am

The carbuncle follows the group and looks up at the red mage with big eyes. He doesn't give any sign that he understood what Konrad said.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 12:26 am

He shakes his head. "You're my favorite carbuncle, you know?" he retorts sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 12:29 am

Florolf turns his gaze forward and saunters with his head held high.

The party travels towards the Market, where the Space Hamster is located. On their way there, they notice a lot more people walking the streets; tourists and Myrzen civilians, all chatting happily.

"When are they going to start selling tickets?" one person says in Chromium.

"It's gotta be tomorrow afternoon at the latest. We should go there in the morning, just to be sure."

Another group of people are speaking in Wytrwaly.

"I'm just saying; it'd be fucking rad."

"And freaking insane."

"I don't know, I'd be curious."

"See? Carbuncles against a werewolf. Everyone would pay to see that!"

By now, the party is only a few minutes away from the tavern. This is when the adventures see Amber and Femke, walking down the street towards the Wharf. They meet the gaze of their companions and stop, surprised to see them here.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 12:54 am

Mihai visibly shudders a bit, and his jaw drops slightly for a moment. His body then seems to lose quite a bit of tension all of a sudden as he approaches them. Takes him a bit before he can find his words again - "...heard you went to buy drugs."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 12:56 am

Konrad continues to walk until he's within a respectable distance of Femke and Amber for conversing. "What are you doing here?" he asks the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 1:03 am

Steve is visibly relieved to see them but remains silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 1:11 am

Femke stands one step behind Amber with a seemingly detached expression. The teenager glances at the other people in the street and says, "No, I didn't. That'd be illegal."

Fluffle is also relieved to see Amber safe and sound, but just like Steve, he decides to stay silent. Amber listens to Konrad's question and shrugs. "We were just taking a stroll."

Florolf approaches the teenager and rubs himself against her legs. The young woman leans down and picks up the carbuncle. "How you doing? Uh?" She starts petting the carbuncle's belly and Florolf purrs happily in response. Amber faces her companions again and wrinkles her forehead. "...You smell like shit."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 1:13 am

"That's werewolf gore, mostly. Didn't have a lot of time to freshen up."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2018, 1:22 am

Konrad lifts an eyebrow. He remembers what Segel told him, and he's not having her crap, but the reigns of this situation are not in his hands. "You were just taking a stroll for drugs? Does that sound better than what we thought, Mihai?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 9:32 pm

Mihai shrugs - "We're all here now." - then to Amber - "Pick up anything interesting on your stroll?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 10:44 pm

"A few things, yeah," Amber says while suggestively glancing at the people in the street, again.

Femke is still motionless.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 10:48 pm

"Let's get out of here and you can tell us all about it," Steve says, barely stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 10:52 pm

"Yes, let's to the ship."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:05 pm

Fluffle flaps his wings, settles down on Amber's shoulder and smiles at her. "I'm glad you're safe."

She returns his smile and then looks at everyone. "I'm happy to see you're all okay," she says. With Florolf in her arms, she follows her companions back to the Vulcan with Femke one step behind her.

Segel is relieved to see Amber safe and sound, and he welcomes the party back onto the ship.

"Nothing to report, captain," he tells Konrad.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:09 pm

"Good. Keep a night watch rotation on deck. We're not looking for anything, but it wouldn't hurt to know if something stands out. We don't want anyone coming onboard without permission, either."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:12 pm

"Yes, sir!" He salutes his superior and goes to the lower deck.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:14 pm

"I'm starving. If anyone wants to join me in the galley I'm making tea and seeing what I can scrounge up for food." A tired black mage makes his way to the galley to do so.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:15 pm

Amber follows him, and so does Femke.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:18 pm

Konrad will go too. "Hm, tea sounds good right now."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:24 pm

"I'll help," Amber tells Steve.

"Me too!" Fluffle adds.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:42 pm

"Oh good. It's always more fun to cook with your friends." He smiles at them.
----------------------------------------
When everyone arrives at the galley Steve lights the stove and takes a look at their supplies. Taking out the last of the dried vegetables and a hunk of salted pork, he decides they will make soup. He tasks Amber with fetching water for the tea and soup in exactly that order and puts Fluffle to work chopping the vegetables with a nice sharp knife. As for Steve himself, he prepares the pork, carefully slicing the meat into little cubes for the soup.

All that done, it's 15 minutes before the party has their tea and another 25 on top of that before they have their soup. The tea is rather excellent after a hard night's work, and the soup isn't half bad, though nowhere near as good as Fedler's.

"I wish we had some hot sauce for the soup, I think it would taste better." He happily sips his tea.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:48 pm

"Soup? Absolutely! I'm so hungry you could fry up the worst thing that came to mind and I wouldn't even think twice about where it came from."

Konrad puts his tea down to gulp down some soup. "Have I tried your tea before? I had no idea how good you were at making it."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2018, 11:49 pm

"There's a lot of it..." Fluffle exclaims while smelling the soup.

Amber has already started to eat, clearly enjoying this homemade meal. Florolf has decided to lie down under the table; he seems asleep at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search   Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval II - Revelations and search
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next