A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 1:51 am

Mihai

Amber and Nadzieja aren't reassured by Mihai's words, but they welcome the change of subject. They finish eating their breakfast and wait for the rest of the party to show up.

Konrad and Steve

"I didn't write it down," Femke says, "but I can do so if you wish."

She then proceeds to present her findings.

Goodman's notes:

Once Femke has finished presenting her conclusions, Segel comes into the galley with four floating handcuffs behind him. He explains that a Defender came to deliver them.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 10:41 pm

Konrad thanks the First Mate and will hold Mihai's handcuffs until they meet up.

"The second rune was being designed to allow any regular person to use the other three? It sounds like Goodman might have had an accomplice. Do your people know anything that might be connected?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 10:42 pm

"If you can write it quickly that would most useful, yeah. You can borrow my pen and some paper if you want."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 10:46 pm

Femke answers Konrad's question first. "No, but I could look into it."

She then turns to Steve. "It won't be necessary. I'll need some time however."

She finishes eating really fast, puts her plate on the counter and then leaves for the upper deck.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 10:53 pm

"Thanks!" Steve says. He finishes eating and then proceeds to do his final preparations for the Tournament.

-Sponge bath.
-Gets dressed in his robes and normal hat.
-Leaves behind equipment he won't need like his guitar and writing kit. He's traveling light today.

Once finished he'll meet Konrad, Fluffle, and Femke on the upper deck.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 10:59 pm

Konrad has little else to do. He returns to his room to take equipment and to arm himself. He gathers the notes and hides them in his hidden pocket, then joins Steve. He is dressed in Myrzen flavor.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:02 pm

Once Steve had gathered the book from Konrad's table, Femke presents to him the written summary he asked for and says, "Here."

Segel waits on the rail by the gangplank for any last orders before the adventurers leave.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:05 pm

"Thanks for doing this," Steve says as he takes the notes from Femke. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about Jasmine Fouquet would you?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:07 pm

"No," she replies. "Nor do I know about Sigismund Weidner or Dylan Cobb. Should I investigate these people?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:16 pm

"I think you should...best find out first whether any of them are still alive."

"Segel, make ready to leave by day's end. Go into town if necessary for preparations to sail. Keep your family on board. If we need water, now is the time to get it. No strangers onboard, no visitors unless it's a friend I know of. You may keep messages for us as usual."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:28 pm

The first mate salutes Konrad and responds with a sharp, "Yes, Captain!"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:29 pm

"Before you do that Femke would you like to come to the Tournament today? Nadzieja is letting Amber, Fluffle, and Florolf use her seats in the Arena to watch the fights. I bet we could squeeze you in."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:32 pm

Femke considers Steve's offer for quite some time before she answers him. "Thank you, but it'll be better if I watch from a less conspicuous place."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:33 pm

Steve laughs in delight at her unexpected answer. "Less conspicuous? Where will you be then?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:36 pm

The hint of a smile appears on her face. "Where you won't see me."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:39 pm

He laughs some more. "How about this then? When I waive at the crowd I'll grab my nose and wiggle it like this." He does it. "When I do that it means I'm waiving at you."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:40 pm

The Tyke raises an eyebrow. "I'll be on the lookout for it then."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:44 pm

"Good! We should get going then. Bye everybody!" He shouts at the fairies. he waives at them all. "I hope to see you all again! Let's throw an even bigger party after we win this thing!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 11:47 pm

Konrad waves.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2018, 12:15 am

The fairies wave back at the two adventurers.

"Goodbye Mr. Pizza! Goodbye Captain! Have a nice day!"

"Yeah, see you later!"

"Bring us back some souvenirs!"

Fluffle—who's been sitting on Steve's shoulder until now—decides to move into his pocket and say goodbye to his new fairy friends.

"See you all later!" he tells them.

The crew will keep waving  at the adventurers until they are out of view, after which Segel will tell them to get back to work. "Come on everyone, this ship won't clean itself!"

To Konrad's request, the two mages hail a cab and go to the Padlock Bank first so that he can buy a checkbook, all so that he can mail a letter to Nadzieja's family and offer the substantial donation to the orphanage. They go to meet the rest of the party at the Faculty once it's done.

9:49 AM, 6th of April 422
The Residences, Odwaz, Myr

Steve and Konrad are welcomed into Nadzieja's residence by the lively presence of Mihai's younger sister. "Hi Steve! Hey Konrad." She smiles at them from the couch she's sitting in. "How are you?"

Szef Zerva is sitting right next to her with the illustrious Florolf carbuncle on her lap. She's scratching the back of his ears at the moment, which elicits continuous purring from him.

As for Mihai himself, he's exactly where he wants to be.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2018, 12:21 am

Mihai nods at them.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2018, 12:22 am

"All things considered, I'm doing well." Konrad sits down. "How are you? Didn't have any trouble last night, did you?"

Spellcraft 23
green magic
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2018, 12:25 am

"I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Ready for the Tournament?" Steve sits down as well.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2018, 12:39 am

"Good morning everyone," Fluffle says while flying out of Steve's pocket. "I'm good."

He sits on Amber's shoulder, which she seems to appreciate. The teenager then turns to her brother and tells him, "Come on Mihai, sit down somewhere. You're making me nervous standing around like that."

Nadzieja smiles at the two of them before answering Konrad's question. "I didn't," she says. "Everything went fine, thankfully. Zenon Duma is now free from the Enemy's influence. I don't want to imagine what would have happened if I hadn't met you..."

She then turns to Steve. "I am. Are you?"

Konrad:
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2018, 12:42 am

Mihai finally sits himself down on a chair somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next