A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:09 pm

Mihai

Mihai finds Amber and Nadzieja having breakfast in the kitchen. The Szef has donned her traditional uniform, although this set has short sleeves instead of long ones. As for Amber, she is wearing her new Myrzen clothes—which make her look a little older than she is.

"Hi Mihai!" she says to her brother. "Here, have something to eat."

She smiles and presents a bowl of fruit salad to Mihai. Nadzieja nods at him and waits for his response.

Steve and Konrad

Femke peers at Konrad and asks him, "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:13 pm

Mihai nods at Nadzieja, then takes the bowl - "Thanks" - grabs a fork and starts eating.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:16 pm

Konrad nearly answers on instinct, but hesitates. "Must I? ...Fine, I had a bad dream. Nothing I can't deal with."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:20 pm

"You don't have to hide anything Konrad, we are all in this together."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:23 pm

Mihai

Amber waits expectantly for her brother's verdict about the food. "So?" she asks.

Konrad and Steve

Femke doesn't say anything and waits for Konrad's response.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:26 pm

Mihai gives his sister a thumbs-up while munching on a forkfull of fruit.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:32 pm

Konrad sighs. "I know, I just want to be tough."

"I was back on board my captain's ship, and we were fighting. I don't remember who, but Kira was there. When I killed her, I thought this must be a good dream. But, it wasn't Kira, it was Naomi. And then, Luther started butchering my friends and family, and I couldn't move."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:35 pm

"I wasn't expecting that. That's horrible. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:39 pm

Mihai

Amber smiles again and says, "Good, 'cause I made it! Nadia showed me how."

"Your sister learns fast," Nadzieja remarks.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:42 pm

Konrad doesn't answer for a while. "I think I need to visit my brother. And I want to find my niece and nephew. I only know what they look like."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:44 pm

Mihai looks between them for a few beats, then briefly smiles out of the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:45 pm

"From letters? I don't think we'll have time after the Tournament. May feels closer than she did before. Are you sure that was the only thing?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:52 pm

Mihai

"Hey, you smiled!" Amber exclaims. She then turns to the Szef and tells her, "He does that like once a week."

Nadzieja chuckles and says to Mihai, "Make sure to eat as much as you can; today is going to be a long day."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:54 pm

Konrad winces at the second question. He answers the first in deadpan tone.

"I saw them in the illusion Snicker showed me of my family's death. And, no, there was the part where I looked in the mirror and saw Sam looking back at me for a couple seconds. Other than that, I had best sleep I've had in months."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:57 pm

"Got it." - he keeps munching till he's done with his mouthfull, then thinks for a moment before finally speaking up - "Might as well say it now. Nick Bradshaw's aspect - the Orb guy in my head - greeted me this morning when i woke up. Got a few more of his memories after i tried reaching out to it. Not doing that again."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018, 11:58 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should have remembered that." He sets down his fork and stares at his breakfast, worried.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:02 am

"It's fine, we've got a lot on our minds."

"Then I should write to them." He leans back and looks up for a moment. "What do you write to an estranged relative you've never met?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:06 am

"A sincere letter introducing yourself and why you are contacting them. Tell them where they can reach you if they want to and that you'll write back. Maybe if they are up to it, you could visit after things calm down. Just don't push too hard and respect their decision if they don't want to meet you. You aren't trying to win an argument, you are letting them know you want to change the relationship.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:07 am

Konrad and Steve

Femke slowly starts eating again.

Mihai

Nadzieja and Amber stare at Mihai for a long time before any of them say something. "Wait, you like, summoned his Aspect?" Amber asks.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:11 am

Mihai shakes his head - "I don't know if he was really there or just in my head. Either way, i doubt i'd be able to call him back. And maybe it's better that i can't, all things considered."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:14 am

Konrad blinks. "Wow. That's actually sound advice. Thank you, Steve."

He looks at the young Tyke eating. "How's your food, Femke?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:16 am

Steve nods and continues eating his breakfast. He'll clear his plate and go back for seconds. He has the feeling he's going to need the food today.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:21 am

Mihai

Amber appears worried by Mihai's revelation, and so does Nadzieja.

"...Are you okay right now?" Amber asks.

Konrad and Steve

Femke looks at Konrad, perplexed by his question. "...It is tasty," she says.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:27 am

"Yeah." - he looks between them again before continuing - "There was never any pretending this wasn't progressing. It'll probably happen again a few times before we grab Edward by the throat - there's no avoiding that. So let's eat while we can, and maybe i'll talk about the time we had soup and pancakes at Nomad's Cove."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2018, 12:39 am

He smiles. "Good! I've got a letter that I need to send, but before I do I need to find my bank, if they have a branch in town. I'm going to need directions, or a map, to find those places. Oh, do you have the summary of Goodman's notes on you? I'd like to read it."

Letter to Monastery:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena   Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval III - The Master Weaver and the Arena
Page 30 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next