A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:05 pm

Sam laughs. These folks' chances of playing with her just went up a tick.

Sam whispers to May, "May, a little FYI, if you get another game of strip poker going again, you're on your own."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:06 pm

May raises an eyebrow at Sam's certainty but doesn't argue about it. May's pretty sure she could get Sam to play again if she really made a point of it so she pivots to Marcus instead. "No vorries Colonel, you are alvays a gentlemen and Nick vould never do that to you."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:10 pm

"Absolutely not, and neither would i. No matter how much May paid me."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:12 pm

"You're all heart," Marcus says to his squad. "Just no strip poker. Not on this ship. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:14 pm

"Understood." She looks a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:15 pm

"Well Colonel, i don't wear any clothes to begin with. Which by the way, i should change at some point or i'll be kinda eye-catching in Emerald."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:22 pm

"Don't worry, I already have an idea for our cover, but if you think it will help, it might still fit what I have in mind."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:56 pm

"We'll figure it out en route," Marcus says. "For now—"

"By the holy tenets, what is happening!?"

The Colonel is interrupted by a portly man who's flung open the doors of the captain's quarters. The crew immediately stands to attention, any previous traces of their tomfoolery now gone.

"We've thrown Marco overboard, Captain!"

"Uh? Again? Why?"

"He insulted the ladies, Sir!"

The sailor points at the squad, redirecting the captain's attention on them. In his early forties, the man's heavy cheeks shake each time he takes a step toward the rail, giving the squad a better view of the attire he wears; an elegant blue coat, a radiant white shirt, leather boots of the finest make and the biggest bicorn hat they've ever seen. He twiddles with his splendid mustache and welcomes the six Imperial agents with a big white smile.

"Mr. Riddle!" he exclaims while climbing down the gangplank. "What a pleasure to finally meet you!"

"The pleasure is all mine, Captain...?"

"Theodore. Theodore Oldturn."

The two men shake hands.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:00 am

Sam stand at attention while her superior exchanges greetings with the captain of the Happy Frog.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:08 am

Nick waits for the formalities to be over. Smirk does too.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:14 am

May enjoys the sea breeze blowing in from the ocean. It's a better smell than the town, no matter how beautiful the architecture might be. Despite her grousing earlier she knows she'll enjoy the sailing part at least.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:37 am

The captain then moves to greet the rest of the party, quite astonished by the women's beauty.

"My my! You ladies are among the most dazzling women I've had the chance to lay my eyes upon. Please rest assured; my men may be a bit rowdy, but under the sweat and the rags, they have gentle hearts."

"We never doubted it," Anne says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:40 am

"Well, we all do too. Except for Nick; he's an animal."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:41 am

"He is," Anne confirms.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:43 am

"Oh my, what did i miss?"

Nick starts getting flustered.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 12:44 am

Sam's cheeks retain their normal color while she smiles and nods to Theodore. "That's very good to hear, Captain, thank you."

"If he is, he's our animal," she says when the others start ribbing Nick.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 1:06 am

May follows this conversation with some interest and then starts elbowing Sam after her declaration. "May alvays figure you vere our animal. It isn't Nick that alvays talks me and Anne into strip poker. Or teases Smirk into revealing flustery facts about Nick to make his cheeks red like big cute apples."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 1:09 am

"Hmm... she's right, you know," Anne says to Sam with a grin.

Colonel looks at Samantha with raised eyebrows, wondering if May is being serious right now.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 1:12 am

"Why, i never do anything that deep down he wouldn't do himself. No seriously, Science."

Nick looks increasingly less comfortable. Fails to contain a frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 1:13 am

Sam's cheeks flush. "I--None of that is true! Anne, et tu?"

Knowledge Politics 23
All about Edward Fox
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 10:43 pm

Konrad:

The sailors smile and laugh at the funny banter, although they try to do it in silence so as to not upset their captain.

"Not all of it is true," Anne admits. "But I've noticed the glances you've given Nick."

Colonel Riddle and Captain Oldturn listen nonchalantly to this exchange.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 10:48 pm

Nick glances at Anne. His capacity to look even more flustered spent, annoyance still rather noticeable.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 10:50 pm

"Oh yeah, what about you, huh?" she answers moodily. "I've noticed the comforting touches you've been giving our teammate lately."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 10:55 pm

Smirk's voice suddenly goes smooth and effeminate - "Nick, honey, need some comforting touches?"

Aspect raises his hands in a creepy fashion, but doesn't dare touch his summoner, who by now looks increasingly pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2018, 10:56 pm

May is quite pleased with this turn of events and happily stays out of the trouble she stirred up by drinking some wine and then keeping her mouth shut. She makes no effort to hide this from anyone who's paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy   2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Interlude: The Conspiracy
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next