A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:51 am

K wrote:
"You're right." - Carlos reaches out to Liam again, still in perfect Nerathi - "It's dumb, idiotic, stupid, and extremely unfair to you. Honestly, even i am upset that you were treated like this. But all we can do now is act, Liam. Your answers are on the other side of that entrance. ¿What do you say we bring an end to this?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:52 am

Rory wrote:
"Okay...you're right. Of course, she wouldn't want to tell you. I'm sorry." He is sufficiently cowed by everyone who spoke up.

"Not yet, Carlos. There's a reason one of us can't go to the Feywild, and we need that out in the open." He turns to Zoe. "Go ahead, Zoe."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:52 am

Kolson wrote:
Zoe nods. "I discussed this with Hunter and Carlos already but I think you should all know. I was banished from the Feywild for bringing justice to my awful cousins there. I can't enter the plane or I'll be an oathbreaker. It's why I have to go out the front door instead of with the other team through the Feywild." She hugs Liam. "Carlos is right, you need to lead them. You are the only one who can."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Now it clicks, what she said about her grandfather. Or was it her granduncle? "I think I get it now. What I don't understand is why you didn't want to tell us. You trust us, right? If you treat it like a badge of honor, why keep it hidden?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:53 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn blinks a few times after hearing Hunter's comment. "...I think she just told us."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:53 am

Kolson wrote:
"Yes, exactly, just as Kat says. It's not much of an exile if I go around boasting about it. They need to believe they are really punishing me or they might make it a point to destroy me and my friends."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Fine. Well, we can keep this just between us." He frowns. "How could they know? They aren't looking at you through a mirror right this instant, are they?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Knowing Ethaynia she might be. She's a literal witch."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn shifts uncomfortably on her seat, but keeps listening to this conversation.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:54 am

K wrote:
Noticing Kathryn's uneasiness, Carlos pipes up - "Oy back to the matter at hand, people."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:54 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Yeah. Weren't we supposed to talk to Allinandra with the pendant? Eyton did something to it, right?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Right, sorry.

In the mean time, Liam has managed to compose himself. He says, "I'm ready I think. We need answers, right? I'm ready for 'em." He looks determined and angry.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
"Let's go see that pendant. If we can talk to her, remember: nothing above a whisper, alright?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
To Kathryn's question - "Ay, i asked him to track who it connected to. He already told me it's Allinandra." - he explains - "I'll give her a pep talk before we go out, see if we get this off on the right foot."

Then nods to Liam.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:55 am

Kolson wrote:
Liam nods, determination clear on his face. Everyone heads towards the Grove. Carlos approaches Eyton and the tree "hands" the pendant to him using a branch. The pendent has been altered into a tree surrounded by elaborate knot-work. The center of the tree is a button, which Carlos surmises activates the transmission of sound.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:55 am

K wrote:
Carlos takes the pendant, taking the time to notice the useful alteration. - "That'll come in handy." - He then takes a few steps from the rest of the party, presses the button, and starts speaking in a hushed groggy voice, as if he'd just woken up - "Uh Nesme... estas aí?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
There's arguing in elven on the other side. Two men and a woman (not Allinandra). Finally Allinandra yells at them. After they shut up she responds in Nerathi, "No. This is Allinandra."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos is surprised to hear more people have arrived - "Oh, hi. You got company over there?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn approaches Carlos, and leans over the dwarf to listen in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
Unhappy whispering in elven accompanies the next message. "Yes. I'm throwing a little party for you. To celebrate your success. You are very late though. The band is getting rowdy."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:56 am

K wrote:
"Oh, did Nesme take off to fix her makeup then? Sorry we're late, we've just been busy looking for survivors and trying to piece this thing together."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:56 am

Kolson wrote:
The following silence stretches out just long enough for Carlos to know message received. "Is that so? And what have you learned?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Ugh..." - he laments - "Damn Gnolls made a horror show of this place. Went to the rooms, found but bits and pieces; could just as easily belong to Elf children as they could to halflings or Gnomes..." - he pauses just a tiny bit after that last word - "...for how mangled they are."

"We would have come out sooner, but ended up finding this girl with big blue eyes. Couldn't stop crying because she thought it had all been her fault. Ended up promising her we'd find the truth of it all and, well..." - he sighs - "We're just tired. Honestly i'd just as soon skip the party and bring it down nice and quiet, if you don't mind. I think we could all use that."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:57 am

Kolson wrote:
"¿Se encuentra ella bien?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2018, 2:57 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn gives Carlos an inquisitive look, asking him to let her speak. He nods at her, and she says, "She's glad to still have a friend who is worried about her, but she's confused by everything that happened. I'm trying to reassure her right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next