A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:58 am

Rory wrote:
"Uh...great, I hope so too. Anyway, let me know when you're ready to stop dancing. Assuming the others don't get tired before us."

"I don't remember any songs my mother used to sing to me. She sang to my younger brothers, though. I was old enough to remember that."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:58 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn interrupts her humming to share something of her own. "Oh, I used to sing to my brothers and sisters when I put them to bed. The youngest wouldn't go to sleep unless I sang a lullaby for him."

Her eyes still closed, she starts to hum again.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Hunter stops talking and just lets her hum uninterrupted while they dance. Oh...ah, I see, so that's what she's doing.

[That's it for us]
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos finally calms down enough to pipe up - "So... this took a weird turn."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"How so?" She leads Carlos another foot away from Hunter and Katheryn after seeing the ranger step on her feet a few times. "Are you saying you've never danced in a field before to no music?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:59 am

K wrote:
Carlos forgets the nervousness a smidge - "¿Are you saying you have?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:59 am

Kolson wrote:
"Nope, never. But the wind blows and you follow and now I can say I have! Lovely day."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos shrugs with a chuckle - "Ay, if you count everything between first entering that Grove and a few minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
She laughs. "Yeah, you get it. We don't forget the wrongs but they have their own time and place. Now is the time for dancing! And silly antics! And why is Hot Lips staring at us? It's weird."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:00 am

K wrote:
Carlos suddenly remembers something - "When i looked in the White Well, i saw you giving him an apple. And... i think he could see me. Somehow."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:00 am

Kolson wrote:
"Really? How interesting." She chews on her lip for a moment. A smile slowly creeps onto her face and when she looks into Carlos' eyes they sparkle with a mischievous light. "Let's moon him!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos gasps - "¿What? ¿¡Why!?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"To teach him a lesson of course! It's creepy to stare at people. Give him a show and slap it for good measure. Do it Carlos!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos blinks a few times, unsure of how to say what he wants to say until he just does it mechanically - "Zoe... i don't really want to drop my pants and moon that mule. He already has to cart Jojo's business everywhere, and he must have some weird mule mojo going on to be able to see me looking at him across time through a mystic well; who knows what else he's capable of." - then he sighs - "And we just got past the booty shaking part; i was kinda enjoying this slow bit."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:01 am

Kolson wrote:
"Oh, is that a fact? And what are you enjoying about it?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:01 am

K wrote:
Carlos fidgets nervously - "Uh... well, i... um..." - he looks at her and blinks rapid-fire, and looks like he's struggling to say something but gives up - "Well, i... haven't stepped on your toes yet. Then again, i can see them a lot better from down here."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
She giggles at Carlos' joke. "I do appreciate it when a man refrains from destroying my feet. Especially one in heavy armor as I like my feet whole and hale. But that's partly why I prefer leather. It's much easier to...move in. Don't you think?" Her eyes are sparking with that mischievous light again.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:02 am

K wrote:
Carlos finally manages to relax enough, now that mooning a mule is off the table - "Ah, even Zorgulmira looked strangely alluring back there. You know, apart from the bouncing ogre rack and the..." - he's about to describe all the grotesquery in detail, but stops short - "¿Did you learn that somewhere or just figured it out on the spot?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:02 am

Kolson wrote:
"Humph. Only look when I'm a gross ogre. Had no idea you swung that way Carlos."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Ugh.... 'course i didn't look... only... when..." - he fidgets nervously again - "I didn't mean..." - then he just surrenders with a sigh, before flashing a lopsided grin - "¿You want me to go into detail, do you?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Well not now! It would be forced."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:03 am

K wrote:
"Aaah... carajo. I'm sorry, Zoe." - he tries to say more, but the words are stuck.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 2:03 am

Kolson wrote:
She frowns at him and stops dancing. "Humph. Apology not accepted."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
That one hits him. He looks downcast, shaking his head at himself. He lifts his head to look up at her again, but the words are stuck and he can't face her for long. He lowers his head again and facepalms hard - "You're right. I'm sorry, you're right...." - he walks off, head hung low.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
She watches him go and then walks back to the wagon to wait for the others. Zoe is officially danced out.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next