A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K

K

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 1:08 am

"He's supporting her now, seems obvious."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 1:11 am

"Thank you, Mihai. That's a good point." He sighs, quenching his jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 1:21 am

Valor, the closest monk to the party, raises an eyebrow at Konrad's reaction but doesn't comment on it. Meanwhile, Zenon says something to Nadzieja which earns him a slap to the back of his head from his sister. She then drags him away towards the adventurers' table.

"Oh, they're sitting next to us," Amber says.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 2:24 am

Konrad puts on a nice face as they approach, and puts on a Faux-fellian accent and addresses them as a chamberlain. "Prince Zenon and Princess Angelika of the Duma family, of Clan Dziki. Her Royal Highness Amber Windscarf of Baguettes-les-Frites welcomes you both to her table. Please pay respects to Her Royal Highness."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 2:29 am

Mihai raises eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 2:33 am

Steve affects his silly snooty accent and says, "How do you do? Sailor Smiles, most delighted to meet you. Just got in with the Fleet."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 2:34 am

"Lord of the Rings, how've you been."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 2:45 am

Konrad grins mischievously. "Prince Mihai Lowick of Fromage-de-Vin asks that you not mind his terseness. Carrying a conversation is quite difficult for him after strenuous activity. Please pay respects to His Highness."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2018, 12:50 pm

"That's Konrad. He's very funny."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 10:38 pm

"Shush Mihai, or I'm having Smiles and Konrad send you to bed early tonight," Amber says in Lofellian. She then turns to Zenon Duma and waits for the Szef to introduce himself. He is of course more than happy to go along with the party's shenanigans. He gets down to one knee and gently takes Amber's hand.

"It is a true honor to meet you Your Highness," he says while kissing her fingers. "May I be so bold as to ask that you let me and my comrades sit at your table?"

"You may," the teenager answers, a big grin scotched to her face. She's enjoying the silliness of this situation very much.

"I shall remember this moment until the ocean takes me to the next life."

Fluffle and Anna Gawryck find this scene very amusing, while Tytus Skrocki and Maryn Augustyn are content to just smile. Angelika Duma however rolls her eyes, probably because she has to deal with her brother on a daily basis.

The mages quickly take their places next to the adventurers, and once everyone is seated, Zenon tells them in a jovial tone, "I see you've been making good use of my rings."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 10:45 pm

"The gentlemen and the lady accompanying the dignitaries may be seated."

"We have," he answers Zenon. "Would you like them back, or would you mind charging them again?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 10:46 pm

Steve happily plucks the borrowed rings from his fingers and offers them to Duma. "They were very useful, thank you. I'd hate to think where we'd be without them."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 10:49 pm

Mihai does the same - "I'd hate that too. And what do you know, the day was rainy."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 11:20 pm

Zenon nods and says, "I am glad they helped. I will take them back however; they're important pieces of my collection..."

"A very expensive collection," Angelika adds.

He waves off his sister's comment. "Everyone needs a hobby."

The Szef pockets the rings while his champions look around the room, laughing at the sight of multiple fairies flying in the air and running on the tables—they find the ones singing shanties on one of the chandeliers particularly endearing. Meanwhile, Amber resumes her conversation with Saria and Volwind, who both try to get her attention for very different reasons. As for the smallest members of the group, Fluffle goes off to talk with the monks and the Administrator while Florolf cuddles Mihai, demanding that he pets him again.

"I haven't seen many carbuncles cozy up to humans," Duma says. "Did you get this one in Myr?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 11:24 pm

"No, Feathers." - Mihai resumes petting - "It's more like he got us, really."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 11:51 pm

Florolf yawns and licks his paw while Mihai continues to administer the necessary care. "I see that," Duma says, smiling. "Keep a close eye on it; they tend to disappear from time to time."

The adventurers then see two new people approach the tables from the corner of their eyes. They recognize the first man as Zenobiusz, the white mage who fought with them in the Arena. Instead of the robe of animal skin he was wearing earlier today, he now dons a pair of trousers and a white shirt that contrasts heavily with his dark skin. Holding his arm is a stunning black woman who wears a simple red dress but which nevertheless emphasizes her hourglass figure. A few years younger than him, she's styled her hair into a braid that rests on her left shoulder.

"Hi everyone," Zenobiusz says, grinning from ear to ear. "This is Wiera, my fiancée."

"Hello," she says shyly.

He pulls a chair for her.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 11:53 pm

"Congratulations and nice to meet you Wiera, I'm Steve. Glad we could get him home safe and sound for you."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 11:55 pm

Konrad raises an eyebrow at Zenon.

"Her Royal Highness Amber Windscarf of Baguettes-les-Frites recognizes the gentleman known as Zenobiusz  and his blushing bride-to-be, Wiera."

Sense Motive 29
the question is whether he appears to know about the Carbuncle's ability to "disappear" or if he's making a reference to having seen Nadia disappear in the arena earlier
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2018, 11:57 pm

Mihai nods - "You've got a good man there, Wiera. He pulled us through out there."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2018, 12:11 am

The others at the table greet the couple, to which Wiera responds with a smile and says, "Hello everyone." She seems puzzled by what Konrad is referencing, although she understands she's not supposed to be in on the joke. She takes the chair Zenobiusz is offering her and says to the three other champions, "Thank you. For looking after him. I'm... I'm not sure what I would have done if he hadn't come back."

The white mage sits down and takes her hand to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2018, 12:17 am

Mihai finds himself at a loss for how to respond. He eventually manages - "Well, i'm just glad we could help."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2018, 12:26 am

Konrad nods to her. "You're welcome. I don't know what we would have done either. "
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2018, 12:27 am

Sigh. "So how long have you two been engaged? Have you set a date yet?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2018, 12:39 am

Zenobiusz and Wiera exchange a skittish look and chuckle. "He proposed an hour ago," she answers.

"Good man!" Duma exclaims. "Now that's something to celebrate!"

"What!? Really?" Amber asks. "That's awesome!"

"That's so romantic..." Fluffle says with dreamy eyes.

Several people around the people offer the couple their congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2018, 12:40 am

"Hey, that's awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next