A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd adventure: Rebirth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 May 2017, 10:52 pm

"Converting this building into an asylum might have been more cost effective," suggests Fedler.

The receptionist is too focused on the letter to follow the conversation. Once he has read all of it, he stands up from his desk and tells the party, "I will inform the director of your arrival. Please, take a seat. I should be back in less than ten minutes."

He then turns towards the door in the back, pulls out some type of card from his pocket, and brandishes it on front of a "terminal" built into the gateway. A brief beeping sound resonates into the chamber, and the door slides open, revealing a hallway that goes from left to right. The receptionist leaves the group, and goes on the left, letting the door close behind him.

"...So, should we play some cards?" Breeze proposes. "We could try out my new deck!"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 May 2017, 11:01 pm

"Sure, deal me in, Blue." Steve will sit on the floor with Breeze and anyone else who wants to play.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 May 2017, 11:03 pm

"Umm...what the heck, I'm game. Go ahead and shuffle, I wanna look at this thing for a quick second."

Scan 3 on "terminal"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 May 2017, 11:07 pm

Mihai takes the cards he's dealt and plays them when it's his turn, but his mind is very obviously elsewhere.

He keeps studying the room and everything in it.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 May 2017, 11:16 pm

Konrad leaves the door's...interface, and sits down to play with the others.

"So I found out that door is a 'Level 1' door, powered by magic, of course. There's a reactor that channels energy to it and other doors. The battery inside holds one charge. We could open or close the door just once, if we needed to. You know. In the event power shuts off. And the lights go out. Keep that ring handy, Steve."

Deception
"Go fish."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

Mihai side

Floor 1:

Floor 2:

Floor 3:

It's a Globule:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

Asylum: Everything Edition, Reception-through-Cafeteria:

Continued.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 8:05 pm

Asylum:

Continued in third post
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 8:22 pm

Asylum: Everything Edition, final part:

”Memory and Thought; Jet Black and Clawed”:

Jasmine explains that power here comes from one’s innerself. To defeat the enemy, they will have to sacrifice memory and thought for power. They cannot be returned, but one hopes they are only copies and that these things will still exist in their real world counterparts. One can only sacrifice good things, and once sacrificed they are gone forever. The bodies they are in control of mean nothing.

They hear the same screaming thunder from earlier, only much closer.
When their enemy comes into view, they see a dragon. Jasmine says that he can’t imagine a more intimidating form.

It certainly is intimidating...but I’ll take the dragon over the kraken any day. Konrad stops himself from completing this thought out loud. Jasmine begins to charge an attack, and Konrad wonders how it is she will be helping them, and tries to sense this...and his eyes fly open at the realization, that she is aided by an Elemental! A Wind Elemental to be exact. The way the wind moves it too unnatural to be fettered, or simple. By Neptune, we’ve got a much better chance than I thought!
The creature shoots fire in a line, and by magic and arrow, he is brought crashing to the ground at the end of his attack. Mihai charges in while the others pelt him with arrows, and in the end, Fire and Ice win the day.

”Final Thoughts”:
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:18 pm

Snicker doesn't move an inch for a long moment, and then suddenly, he falls forward and his head hits the ground.

"...I think he's unconscious," says Breeze, while she approaches him with caution. She tentatively puts her hands on his head and pulls out the globules one by one. Once Fedler, Konrad and Mihai receive their respective globule, they notice that the Elemental energies within swirl at a much slower pace than before. Steve's orb however is almost as animated as before.

The fairy observes Saemon's body for a while before she finally makes the decision and pulls out the last globule; Saemon's. Unlike the others, it doesn't contain Elemental energies, but some kind of black smoke that slowly drift on itself. Fedler doesn't waste any time, and casts Cure on Saemon to heal his wounds. Once it is done, Breeze flies to the eye level of her companions, and shows them the globule.

"Here's Snicker," she explains with a grim tone. "That's him."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:20 pm

Mihai grimmaces - "Alive? Conscious?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:23 pm

"I don't know if he's conscious."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:25 pm

Konrad stares at the inky-black within the orb containing the demon. "Conscious or not, if we destroy the orb...he'll be free, won't he?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:28 pm

"You should scan it, Konrad." Steve says helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:29 pm

"It's a globule!" retorts Breeze. She then examines Snicker's new prison. "...I think that if I deweave the globule... it will also destroy him."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:34 pm

"Excellent idea."

Konrad smiles at the indignation of the tiny creature. "It's only for short, Blue! We haven't forgotten what it's really called. Now, before we decide whether to destroy it, I think we had best be certain." He casts Scan on the orb, maximum strength.

Scan 3
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:35 pm

The black mage's eyes look down at the globule and then harden. "If that's the case you should do so and be done with it."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:37 pm

"Nori has a point, though. Could learn a lot by studying it. On that note, we have a decision to make."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:43 pm

Fedler stares at the black orb with an austere expression, and stays silent.

Konrad:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:53 pm

"He is contained... Alright. I'm going to trust you, Breeze. Do what needs to be done."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:53 pm

"That's not your decision."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 11:59 pm

Steve blinks as he realizes Mihai doesn't agree yet. He decides to see where the others stand. "That's two for destroy. What do you think Fedler? How about you Breeze?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun 2017, 12:09 am

The blue-haired girl turns to face Steve, and then looks back at the globule in her arms. "I don't know," she tells everyone while she shakes her head. "You guys think we should... destroy him?"

The ranger glares at the globule for a long moment, hiding her emotions behind a stony expression. She then folds her arm, and states with a cold tone, "If we give the globule to anyone, there's a risk that Snicker will escape and come after us and our families. I say we kill him."

The fairy nods. "Then I also think we should destroy him."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun 2017, 12:13 am

"Then we are all agreed. Do it, if you can."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun 2017, 12:15 am

Mihai stares at Konrad, but regains his cool in short order - "We don't know that this is the last Endless that will decide to step on us ants. And they can't call us in every time they find a new one. If everyone thinks that's an acceptable risk, i don't care what happens to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd adventure: Rebirth   3rd adventure: Rebirth - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd adventure: Rebirth
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next