A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss

Zeiss

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 12:38 am

Mihai and Konrad

Femke exits Konrad's quarters, now fully clothed and expressionless. She walks up to the two mercenaries and asks them, "Is everything alright?"

She must be referring to the shouting she surely heard through the door.

Steve

Meanwhile, Steve discusses with Fluffle and their guests which tea they prefer while drinking the one he prepared for them. In the middle of their conversation, Bonbon enters the galley and puts a piece of jerky back into pantry so he can eat it later. Then he leaves.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 12:44 am

Just as Mihai is ready to retort, Femke walks out, and he remembers why his brain just crashed earlier. His jaw drops again, ever so slightly, but he picks it back up in short order - "Everything is fine. Konrad can tell you about it."

He then looks sharply at Konrad - "I'll be down in the galley."

He walks off.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 12:48 am

Konrad reaches out and grabs Mihai's arm.

"Before that, I need you to promise that you'll forget what you saw."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 12:51 am

Mihai looks at Konrad's hand on his arm, then at Konrad - "I'm very much trying to, will go a lot faster if you stop reminding me." - he keeps staring at Konrad so long as he's grabbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 12:58 am

Femke gives an inquisitive look to Konrad and Mihai.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 12:59 am

Konrad doesn't let go. He glares back at his ally. "Please do. And I'm serious. You don't get to do that, and neither do I. Find your sense of decency and mind your bloody manners next time."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:02 am

Mihai tilts his head just slightly, and gives Konrad the kind of glare that asks if he really wants to escalate this - "Do you really want to do this in front of Femke and the crew?" - he asks coldly.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:09 am

Konrad sighs. "No, I don't. Sorry, I'm just... Nevermind."

He releases Mihai.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:10 am

"Forget about it."

He then looks at the 5 year old Tyke - "Sorry you had to see that, Femke."

He walks off.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:13 am

Once Mihai is gone, Femke asks Konrad in a low voice, "What did he do?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:16 am

"He didn't think you were going to be in there. I can't really blame him, he was just looking for a private place to talk to Samantha. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:24 am

"Yes, I am," she says as if this was a matter of course. She gazes at the door through which Mihai disappeared for a long moment and then back at Konrad. "I will tell him that I do not resent him for surprising me without my clothes on. Is Samantha still present?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:29 am

Konrad laughs. "No, she's gone, for now." He takes a second to adjust his belt, and continues to talk to her at her level. "Sorry, she woke up in bed and panicked. I think I'm wearing something that belongs to you."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:33 am

"Oh." Femke loses her composure for just an instant. "...Please give it back when you can."

She nods at him and walks toward the gangplank, planning to go ashore.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:44 am

"Wait, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:47 am

"Into town. I'll be back soon."

She disembarks from the ship and walks through the small crowd of warriors.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:51 am

Konrad raises an eyebrow, then heads back to his cabin to grab his coat and the loaded hand cannon before heading back to the galley.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:26 pm

The two adventurers reconvene in the galley with Steve, Fluffle, Nadzieja and Anastazja, who are currently talking about the qualities of the yellow tea and whether or not it is worth its expensive price.

"I think it's time for me to go," the Administrator says. "The City Hall might crumble if I'm away for too long. Unless you needed me for something else?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:34 pm

"If Steve's got the cargo down, i think we're ok. Thank you for everything, Madam Administrator."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:35 pm

"And thank you for helping Odwaz in its time of need," she replies with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:36 pm

"Oh, before you go what is our cargo's name? I forgot to ask."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:37 pm

Mihai raises eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:41 pm

When Konrad joins the rest, he is confused that the Administrator has already concluded their business.

"Well. Yes, of course. It was for the greater good, and all," he adds, as he takes his seat.

Oh, our cargo is a person? Konrad mimics Mihai's interest.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:50 pm

"Oh, his name is Brutus Sharp." She then faces Mihai and Konrad to explain the situation to them. "You will be carrying three passengers to Luxus; the CEO of the Western Islands Shipping company and his two bodyguards. Mr. Sharp will need his own cabin, as men in his position usually do."

Nadzieja peers at Mihai, clearly waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:54 pm

Mihai twitches. His jaw drops slightly before he picks it back up - "That would be formerly Brutus Melan, i believe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next