A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolson

Kolson

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:56 pm

Steve's eye's widen in surprise. "A relative of Fedler's?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 10:57 pm

Konrad notices Mihai's reaction.

"A VIP? Of course, he'll stay warm and dry aboard our vessel, and he won't be bothered unnecessarily."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:08 pm

Administrator Zawistowskiis perplexed by the questions. "I... don't know actually. I've learned about the man only a few years ago."

She turns to Konrad.

"I never would have thought otherwise."

She then waits for the adventurers to confirm they have nothing else to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://thedreamlands.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:11 pm

Mihai nods, and forces a faint smile despite his serious demeanor.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:13 pm

Konrad smiles. "I'm pleased to hear it."

"I believe we are settled, Madame Administrator. But before you leave us, I want to warn you one last time, someone will try to steal that research. The Noze or the Defenders, I'll bet, are not finished with Goodman."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:17 pm

Steve is curious about Mihai's reaction but decides to ask about it later. "Don't worry about it, Administrator. Thank you for all of your help. I'm not sure what we would have done without you."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:33 pm

"Thank you for your concern Captain Granger, but you need not worry; I took several precautions." Whatever she did, it sounds serious. She then responds to Steve's farewell. "If you ever need help next time you come to Odwaz, you know where my office is."

She shakes everyone's hand, including Fluffle, and leaves the galley.

"Let me show you the way out, Ms. Zawistowski," the fairy says eagerly.

"Thank you, young man."

Nadzieja sips from her cup of tea as they leave.

"I'm sorry," she says. "Had I known this man would be your client, I... well, I would have done something."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:38 pm

"So it is him."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:39 pm

"At the very least, it provides an opportunity to get close to him. You might be able to learn something. We can have Fluffle look in his general direction to see if there's anything...'different' about him. Sorry, that's the paranoia talking."

Konrad grabs himself a cup of Steve's tea and has a sip. It hasn't been sitting for very long, so it's still quite hot. "Mm, is this the tea you made last time?"
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:41 pm

"Yes, good right? But I feel like I'm missing something here. Who is Brutus?"
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:44 pm

Mihai looks his comrade in the eye - "Steve, it's Fedler's father."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:46 pm

Nadzieja makes sure not to interject in this discussion; she knows it's not her place to explain the reasons for Mihai's sudden change of attitude.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:47 pm

Konrad clears his throat. "He inherited the Western Islands Shipping company after a family tragedy. Mihai suspects foul play. And frankly, so do I."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:49 pm

"Oh." Steve looks down at his tea while he's thinking about it. "Should we send him away then? We don't have to take him anywhere if we don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:51 pm

Nadzieja raises an eyebrow at the mention of foul play, but keeps silent.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 11:58 pm

"No. We can't afford the delay, and we can use this to learn more about him. We should get on to the matter at hand right now."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:00 am

"Okay. He'll be here at seven, just so everyone knows."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:02 am

"Thank you, Steve. And besides, we don't want to arouse suspicion, lest he decide to move against us if we are on to something."

He becomes very aware of the way they're talking in front of Nadia.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:05 am

Mihai turns toward the First - "Nadzieija, some day we ought to do the tea thing without any grave business to talk about. Won't be this morning though, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:17 am

Just when Mihai finishes speaking, Fluffle enters the galley and says, "I'm back. The Administrator says thank you for the tea and that it was very good. Did I miss anything?"

"Oh no, we were just about to discuss grave business," Nadzieja answers with a sly smile. Her expression then slowly turns more serious. "I still would like to know what exactly happened yesterday when we woke up..."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:20 am

"It's progressing. May woke up in Steve's body. Sam woke up in Konrad's this morning. We were able to reason them both back to slumber, but it eventually won't be their choice anymore. I'm guessing i'm not long for an episode either."
Back to top Go down
Zeiss

Zeiss

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:25 am

Fluffle's eyes widen in understanding at the revelation. Nadzieja looks back and forth between the three men and considers this new knowledge for a moment. "...Will they completely take over your bodies?"

The fairies gives an anxious look at his companions.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:26 am

Konrad purses his lips. "Eventually. Samantha is none too pleased at the prospect. Neither am I, obviously."
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:27 am

"If what happened to Fedler is any indication, it's just a matter of time, unless we get the Orbs out first. Or they do, if they're so inclined. Waking up not to Edward's influence made a difference. Speaking of, i should tell you about him now."
Back to top Go down
Kolson

Kolson

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 12:29 am

"That's why we were hoping you could take the orbs out Fluffle. And one of the reasons we are looking for Breeze."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure   Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 2: Upheaval VI - Celebration and Departure
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next