A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:24 am

K wrote:
Rory wrote:
"So Mihai, was your quiet discussion in the ally an enlightening one?"

"The Thing can't use the Oracle's abilities anymore. So no more getting Consulted on, at least for now. It's also stuck with Fire, so if we want to kill it, we can probably rely on setting up for that. There seem to be more like it though, so who knows. For my money, we might come across a few more of them, wearing Human skin, and never know it. But he said so long as we kept doing our job, we likely wouldn't meet it again." - Mihai lightly scoffs at the notion - "Also... she was dead long before we ever met her. What you burned was probably just some puppet."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:24 am

Rory wrote:
"No kidding? That actually makes more sense tied with that business with the wolf. She was quite an eyeful though, wasn't she. Well, let's keep doing our job then, shall we? I don't want to see it again."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"I guess."

If Konrad doesn't have anything more, Mihai will go find his room.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Nothing more. Konrad will grab a decent meal.

He will also buy a bottle of some good liquor - not overly expensive, but fairly decent, better than the average vintage - and have it sent to one of the ladies with his complements, favoring the table with more occupants. He'll flash a modest but knowing smirk her way when the person giving her the bottle points him out to her.

Since this is an inn and not a tavern or restaurant, he will have to try to convince someone behind the counter to take the bottle to said table. If they seem hesitant(or if the last candidate available is unwilling), he'll bribe them, suggesting 1 gold.

Diplomacy
- Disposition per everybody I meet, as always.
- Getting someone to send the bottle over (may include bargaining for their help).
- Intriguing my prospective company to come sit with me (via that specific look I described earlier).

ooc:
Konrad splits off from the party. RP of that on next page before he's re-introduced.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:25 am

Steve checks in on Fedler and Yen
Just Checking In (Steve, Fedler):
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:26 am

K wrote:
Mihai sees the two of them, and walks over.

"I, uh..." - he starts in a low voice - "...got a bit of information from Blackcliff. But it can wait." - he looks between the two - "Is everything..." - he stops himself before he says the word alright, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:26 am

Zeiss wrote:
Fedler is a little more than just surprised.

"Breeze? Our Breeze has a talent for poetry?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Mihai adds.

"And remembers everything she reads with perfect accuracy. That book i wrote for Yen? Word for word, all from her memory."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:27 am

Kolson wrote:
"Yes, she's a genius. And I'm not just saying that. She is a literal genius. Not only does she remember everything she reads she understands it too. She was quoting the masters at me when she helped me out with my first poem."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:27 am

Zeiss wrote:
Fedler listens at her new colleagues with her mouth agape. Just as she was going to ask a question, undoubtedly about Breeze's unknown abilities, you can hear a light knock coming from the room where Yen is sleeping. Fedler opens the door ajar, and the fairy comes out of the room, hovering in the air and rubbing her right eye. She yawns, and asks in a disinterested manner, "Can't you guys praise me somewhere else? I don't know how Yen can manage to do it, but I for one need silence if I am to sleep."

She slowly passes by you, floating towards the end of the hallway. Another yawn escapes her mouth.

"I need a cupcake."

The fairy is going for the stairs at a slow pace. The hunter gives her colleagues an inquisitive look.

"That's our little genius, huh?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"What? Geniuses eat cupcakes."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Good ears, too." - Mihai observes - "By the way Steve, you're gonna give Yen the poem?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Of course. Why wouldn't I? She helped me out when I was writing it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:28 am

K wrote:
"Well, it's just..." - he struggles to word it - "Good things didn't happen to the last person that held it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:32 am

Kolson wrote:
"I think that was a one time thing. Everyone else I performed it for and gave a copy to is still alive."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:32 am

Zeiss wrote:
Fedler has been silent until now, but suddenly speak up. "She's going to the Citadel; she'll be fine, especially with Velstar as her teacher."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:33 am

K wrote:
"Wait, you performed it for more people?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:33 am

Kolson wrote:
"Sure. What did you think I was doing every time I went for a walk before bed?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Well, it wasn't that." - he scratches his head, and lets out a sigh - "Look, just don't spread around that kind of knowledge in the future, alright? The cat's already out of the bag with this one, but people can die over it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Well you're no fun." The mage crosses his arms thinking about it. "I'll stop performing the poem for now. I promise."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:34 am

K wrote:
Mihai shrugs. - "Fair enough."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2019, 6:34 am

Kolson wrote:
"So you mentioned something about Blackcliff. What were you going to tell us?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"Uh, mostly crap we could have assumed, but i wanted confirmation." - he explains, maintaining a low voice - "The Thing is stuck with Fire, so we can set up for that Element if we mean to kill it, though Blackcliff said we should just run away if we see it again. Also, i got the feeling there are more like it, so who knows if we can depend on setting up for one Element. Good news is it won't be able to Consult on us anymore, since the Oracle is dead. Actually, Lavoie herself was dead long before we ever met her." - he pauses before he says the next part, involuntarily glancing at Fedler as he starts speaking - "He also said that as long as we keep doing our jobs, the odds of us finding it again are next to nothing, even if it said otherwise."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"Meh, this is also the man who thought we were only good for distractions. He's clearly underestimating us again. If I want someone's attention I'll get it. No matter how long it takes." Steve looks pretty determined. After a small pause he looks to Mihai with a wicked grin and asks, "Still want me to hold off on those performances?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
"It's not for our sake, Steve. It's for all the civvies who could get caught in the crossfire. Or do you want risk another four people..." - Mihai stops dead in his words, as something just now clicks for him. He looks at Fedler - "Velstar is going back to teaching at the Citadel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)   1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Adventure: The Fallout (Archive)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next