A very niche tabletop roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:20 am

K wrote:
"¿Think we did all we could do here, eh?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:20 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn went back to give Zoe her gift, and after talking a little with her, went back to the Feywild to relay the cleric's gratitude to Eninahes.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
K wrote:
"¿Think we did all we could do here, eh?"

"I think so. We had to play catch up a lot on this one but things could have gone much worse." She looks over at Ludmilla, whom Jojo has set up in the rear of the wagon with some strategic repacking. She has some nice hay to lay on and a blanket nearby if she wants it. The old woman is asleep, her face peaceful. Zoe is wearing her new hat. It looks good on her.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:21 am

K wrote:
Carlos climbs onto the wagon - "¿How's the hat working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:21 am

Kolson wrote:
Zoe grins mischievously. "See for yourself." She tips her hat and mutters a command word you don't quite catch and all of a sudden she looks just like Carlos. She makes a goofy face and says, "Not bad, eh?" It still sounds like her.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Rory wrote:
Man, that was getting weird. Good thing I wrapped it up.

When Hunter exits the portal, he goes straight to check on the Harkenwold ranger.

"If you could imitate Alli, that hat would come in handy more potently than even Eninahes might have predicted... but if I know you, you'll find a million and one other ways to use it for the purpose she vaguely stated."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:22 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn and Eninahes:
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:22 am

K wrote:
Carlos blinks a few times, then chuckles - "Heh. Could have picked someone better looking there, but i can see you having all kinds of fun with that."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:23 am

Zeiss wrote:
Approximately one hour later, Kathryn finally appears out of the grove with a magnificent longsword on her waist and a big smile on her face.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the holdup!"

She waves happily at her companions before joining them.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:23 am

Rory wrote:
"Hey there! Huh, nice sword. Like, that's a really nice-looking weapon. Let me guess, did you just wipe it clean on the grass?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
"Oh no, Eni gave it to me. She also made me a knight!" Kathryn is clearly proud to make this announcement. She then puts her hands on her waist, and says, "I'm now called Ser Kathryn Elwin!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:24 am

K wrote:
"Nice to meet ya. I'm still just Carlos."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:24 am

Kolson wrote:
K wrote:
Carlos blinks a few times, then chuckles - "Heh. Could have picked someone better looking there, but i can see you having all kinds of fun with that."

"What? I think I look quite handsome." She pirouettes in place, showing off her new Carlos look.

Rory wrote:
"If you could imitate Alli, that hat would come in handy more potently than even Eninahes might have predicted... but if I know you, you'll find a million and one other ways to use it for the purpose she vaguely stated."

She changes into a female ogre, an extremely ugly one at that. One eye is lower than the other and the nose has been battered to mush. "Me put to good use. Me find ogre mate and make lot's of ugly ogre spawn."

Zeiss wrote:
"Oh no, Eni gave it to me. She also made me a knight!" Kathryn is clearly proud to make this announcement. She then puts her hands on her waist, and says, "I'm now called Ser Kathryn Elwin!"

"Wow Kat, that's awesome! Good on you." She reaches out with a meaty ogre hand and claps Kat on the back. It feels like it usually does. The "arm" of the ogre passes through the knight's armor a bit, revealing it for the illusion it is.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Zoe wrote:
"Me put to good use. Me find ogre mate and make lot's of ugly ogre spawn."

Carlos snorts as he fails to suppress a laugh - "No wait, i gotta find a name for that...... Zorgulmira?"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:25 am

Kolson wrote:
K wrote:
Carlos snorts as he fails to suppress a laugh - "No wait, i gotta find a name for that...... Zorgulmira?"

"Grah. Me am Zorgulmira! She begins dancing around, popping her butt and gross ogre boobs while singing a bawdy song. "Grah, me milkshakes bring all boys to yard, and their like, it's better than yours! Damn right it's better than yours! Grah! I teach you, but me have to charge!"

Achievement Unlocked: Ogre Twerk
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:33 am

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn lets out a gleeful laugh at the sight of Zoe's antics, and she can't help herself but participate too. "Oi! I wanna take a class! Show me how to twerk please!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:33 am

Kolson wrote:
"Grah. Zorgulmira give friends discount. Only five copper per lesson plus tip for the musician!" She twirls to face Katheryn and keeps going. "First lesson! Katheryn need less armor!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos sits transfixed watching the show, somewhere between amused and what have i done.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Zeiss wrote:
Kathryn swiftly pulls the pieces of copper out of her purse and holds them up in the air. "As you requested! But I'll need help with the armor first." She eyes the ranger. "Hunter, help me with that please. I'll show you how to. It's not difficult, even Eni was able to do it."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:34 am

Rory wrote:
Hunter shields his eyes. "STOP! I can't look! Where did you learn to do that anyway?"

When asked to help Kat with her armor, he peeks between his fingers. "Oh, I know how, though my memory's a little rusty."
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:34 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Thanks," replies Kathryn. After a few minutes, her armor is off, and she now eyes Carlos. There's a big smile on her face, almost malicious. "It's your turn now. Let me take that armor off for you..."

She approaches her dwarven companion with both of her hands raised towards him.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

K wrote:
Carlos gets visibly awkward - "Uh, but... i don't know how to-- i mean---" - he fumbles nervously - "i-it's star m-meta--" - but can't do much to resist
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:35 am

Zeiss wrote:
"Don't worry, it will be over soon," she reassures him with an amused tone. It only takes a few more minutes before she manages to take his armor off. "Here we go! Hey Jojo, leave Hot Lips alone for a minute and join us! You too Hunter!"

If anyone resists, she will take them by their hand and force them to form a line in front of their voluptuous teacher. She then raises her hand high in the air to catch Zoe's attention.

"We're all ready, Zorgulmira!"
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2018, 1:35 am

K wrote:
Carlos is unsure just how he ended up here, and even more clueless on how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
RorytheRomulan

RorytheRomulan

Kolson wrote:
"NO! Zorgulmira never stop!"

"Do we really have time for this?" asks Jojo.

"Grah. Always time to dance. Otherwise what is point?"

"Well, if you insist." Jojo smoothly joins in with moves of his own, a well practiced masculine counterpoint to Zoe's dancing.

"Grah. Jojo do well. But now pop booty Kat, like this!" The ogre pops her butt up and down 4 times. It would be sexy if she wasn't wearing the likeness of a gross ogre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good    Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next